What's new

In 1947 two muslim countries should have been created!

I would thank you 100 times if there was the option...i would also pray from my heart 4 the govt who would ban all the Indian channels broadcasted in Bangladesh...these Indian channels are eating away at me as a ****...most of the females in Bangladesh are big fans of bollywood...everytime I watch the CNN I must get some interruptions from my family members that their "beloved" serial had already started...i wonder when would it get off my back...!!!!!!!!!!

In other words.. you want the Govt to contol ppl of ur family / home, something you cannot do !

The government should inform the people of Bangladesh that India is a hostile country and that watching Indian channels is unpatriotic as our neighbour does not extend the same facility to our channels.

The government should inform the people of Bangladesh that India is a hostile country and that watching Indian channels is unpatriotic as our neighbour does not extend the same facility to our channels.

Why should Govt. say India is enemy, are people in BD not smart enough to see who is foe or friend and do you think you are the only smart one around in BD.

Why should Govt. say India is enemy, are people in BD not smart enough to see who is foe or friend and do you think you are the only smart one around in BD.

you know Linkin Park is my all time favorite band...and it leaves woeful when i see a friend from India named "linkinpark" speaks to us in a weird way...
however, i agree with Mr. Munshi and dont find their any mistake in his say...

In other words.. you want the Govt to contol ppl of ur family / home, something you cannot do !

not really...I just want the govt to ban all the Indian channels broadcasted in Bangladesh...that would just make everything fine and the people of Bangladesh will embark upon living happily ever after...

:crazy::crazy:??

you know Linkin Park is my all time favorite band...and it leaves woeful when i see a friend from India named "linkinpark" speaks to us in a weird way...

Nobody cares if BD bans Indian channels, we don't get any ad revenues from BD. But who stopped BD govt. to ban Indian channels.

not really...I just want the govt to ban all the Indian channels broadcasted in Bangladesh...that would just make everything fine and the people of Bangladesh will embark upon living happily ever after...

:rofl: your statement is right life of audience would be less tense if Indian silly dramas full of crap like saas bahu conspiracies, and such things are banned.

Silly how much time people have to waste on crap.

Actually it seems like the Saans-Bahu tearjerker days are over. Most channels have moved on to better programming.

most of the females in Bangladesh are big fans of bollywood...everytime I watch the CNN I must get some interruptions from my family members that their "beloved" serial had already started...i wonder when would it get off my back...!!!!!!!!!!

same problem here dude!!!
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

If India banned our channels than it logically make sense to banned their. What taking bd's government so long. Hell with the indian drama lover feeling and banned this crap Immediately.

hey LP is my favourite too...:yahoo:

If India banned our channels than it logically make sense to banned their. What taking bd's government so long. Hell with the indian drama lover feeling and banned this crap Immediately.

I dont support banning indian channel here which will make us difficult to make indians to allow our channels to those Indians who are deprived of watching bengali channel in India. I am on the side of Indian people who would like to watch our channel and infact feels they are more close to Bengali culture than they are Bollywood culture.

Back
Top Bottom