What's new

In 1947 two muslim countries should have been created!

Probably he included all the security forces, Police, para military and military etc.

Ohh in that case we have more than 5.5 millions.. Only VDF(village defence force) has 4.5 million soldiers. They are always ready with bamboo stick and mouth whistles. Occasionally they were given 3 not 3 without bullets..

Ohh in that case we have more than 5.5 millions.. Only VDF(village defence force) has 4.5 million soldiers. They are always ready with bamboo stick and mouth whistles. Occasionally they were given 3 not 3 without bullets..

BD army=150000
BD navy=24000
BD air force=22000
BDR=67000
Coast Guard=1000
Police=138000
RAB=Personnel from army,navy,BAF,police

I am not including VDP:rofl:

BD army=150000
BD navy=24000
BD air force=22000
BDR=67000
Coast Guard=1000
Police=138000

Well I am not too good in numbers.. But looks like I am pretty close if you include VDF or VDP not sure...

BD army=150000
BD navy=24000
BD air force=22000
BDR=67000
Coast Guard=1000
Police=138000

How about all the Jihadist......Don't take them out of count......India will be in deep hole if BD attack........

How about all the Jihadist......Don't take them out of count......India will be in deep hole if BD attack........

well what about hindu extremists then???won't they attack BD??
Be practical brother.

well.in 1947 we got 1 country with so much holocausts.and india was not even ready to make one seperate land.wat are u talking about 2?but finally in 1971 it became 2..so better late than never...

Pakistan & india created on the basis of two nations in subcontinent.

Today I say that there are still atleast 2 nations exist in India.... (Hindu n Muslim.......u can also put Khalistan, Christen in that .....

Laugh while you can. And please do not imagine India's strength by the strength of your Armed Forces. We have given you freedom, we will take it when we want.

Sorry mods for flaming.

Hmmmmm. Are you even educated to make that remark? Let me tell you, if BD attacks, no one in BD will remain alive to see another day.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

First try to count the rats under your bed :rofl::rofl:

"""Ohh in that case we have more than 5.5 millions.. Only VDF(village defence force) has 4.5 million soldiers. They are always ready with bamboo stick and mouth whistles. Occasionally they were given 3 not 3 without bullets.."""

First let me know whether u r literate, ur quotes sounds funny:devil:

Back
Top Bottom