What's new

Imran warns of rift in army over terror war

Ayenna unko dekhaya tou bura maan gaye...

whether you know it or not, this is what your kind is doing right now.... read your post again....it shows "sir ham tou apna dushman samajh ker mar rahe hain, app yakeen tou karen hamara..."

U have one of the........... mindset on PDF....... Better pull up ur socks and act like a man instead of acting like a uneducated fundo with no knowledge of politics............ U kid r one of those who watch geo tv and brag abt revolution on internet while drinking coke in the comfort of ur house........

Alqaeda and taliban are a threat to Pakistan............And if u even had the intellect to understand my post u wouldnt reply with such a stupid post.

Perhaps you should surrender to the Terek-I-Taliban in recognition of their high and pure spiritual standing with God.

That would end the war and things all over Pakistan could be just like Swat, Buner, Bajaur and the Waziristans. Wouldn't that be neat?:agree:

Imran Khan is a bit of a village idiot when it comes to matters of national security. He wants a 'settlement' with the TTP! Asking the TTP to stop killing Pakistanis? We remember the havoc wreaked in Swat by the Salafi thugs of the TTP. Imran Khan seems to suffering from amnesia.

In fact Imran Khan really disappointed me big time when him and his mullah perform " gabana namaz e janaza of Osama " during his drana.....wonder why he need to act so stupid.....he had huge support which he is slowly losing by stand next to terrorist. Few months ago he earned alot of respect doing his flood drive,had bright chances to win lots of seats in NA, but now...........................

In fact Imran Khan really disappointed me big time when him and his mullah perform " gabana namaz e janaza of Osama " during his drana.....wonder why he need to act so stupid.....he had huge support which he is slowly losing by stand next to terrorist. Few months ago he earned alot of respect doing his flood drive,had bright chances to win lots of seats in NA, but now...........................

you need not to worry... he is gaining more and mroe popularity in the masses... yeah not in your circle....however you should know that Ullemah of your background were also supporting Imran khan in the dharna. it was all about solidarity....

What Pakistan needs is at least one leader with the integrity of Imran Khan, the charisma of Benazir Bhutto, the organization of Altaf Hussein, the cunningness of Zardari, and mass-appeal of Nawaz Sharif...
I too once fell for Imran Khan as the 'Taliban Khan' label. I was wrong. Imran is no lover of the Talibans.

"Mass Appeal of Nawaz Sharif?" Are you, my friend, joking??? The better anology would have been "Less of a fool than NS"!!!!

"...perhaps you should start surrendering Mexicans territory to Mexicans, and beg apology from indigenous community to attain a higher spiritual standing with god? its about time ?"

We're not at war with neither Mexicans nor native Americans on our lands. You battle your own miscreants though. Try to stay focused on your issues. You've many and your inattention to detail is unhelpful.:agree:
yes you are not at war with them because you already have killed all of them

Imran Khan is a bit of a village idiot when it comes to matters of national security. He wants a 'settlement' with the TTP! Asking the TTP to stop killing Pakistanis? We remember the havoc wreaked in Swat by the Salafi thugs of the TTP. Imran Khan seems to suffering from amnesia.

Ok if america is not able to defeat Taliban what the hell you think you can

Common guys it is clear & proven taliban terrorists are our enemies & we must defeat them. Also we need to unite under this agenda to defeat terrorism, till how long we Pakistanis will face these cruel bombings of talibans in the name of that religion which we knows does'nt say what taliban says. TTP is our sworn enemy we cannot close our eyes from these cruel animals.

Every one respects IK, but how can we close our eyes from reality & reality is that taliban is huge threat for Pakistan, so we must defeat them as soon as possible.

you need not to worry... he is gaining more and mroe popularity in the masses... yeah not in your circle....however you should know that Ullemah of your background were also supporting Imran khan in the dharna. it was all about solidarity....

I don't care what mullah of my background say. I have my own opinion.

and by the way, the initial reports on Navy base attack suggests that the operation was carried out by american contractors :P

Then come do something about it.

Common guys it is clear & proven taliban terrorists are our enemies & we must defeat them. Also we need to unite under this agenda to defeat terrorism, till how long we Pakistanis will face these cruel bombings of talibans in the name of that religion which we knows does'nt say what taliban says. TTP is our sworn enemy we cannot close our eyes from these cruel animals.

Every one respects IK, but how can we close our eyes from reality & reality is that taliban is huge threat for Pakistan, so we must defeat them as soon as possible.

The problem seems to be that a fair number here and i assume in Pakistan in general, dont agree its clear. Every time there is an attack or a bombing they claim:
its blackwater or the CIA or Raw or the iluminatic zionist new world conspiracy.
Its all a media conspiracy it never happened.
The attackers wernt curcumsised so they are all Indians.

Even when Mehsud claims credit and promises to do it again it talk of false flags and "amerkan lies".

Till everyone does agree its going to be hard to fight the problem.

The problem seems to be that a fair number here and i assume in Pakistan in general, dont agree its clear. Every time there is an attack or a bombing they claim:
its blackwater or the CIA or Raw or the iluminatic zionist new world conspiracy.

Even when Mehsud claims credit and promises to do it again it talk of false flags and "amerkan lies".

the only way they'll agree to be on the same page is when Pakistan disengages from the US WOT policy and tackles this issue on it's own accord.

People are correct in assuming and believing in foreign agency's hand, as presence of CIA and it's operatives and their operations in the country are no longer a conspiracy theory.

I may not see eye to eye with IK on all of his suggested policies but I do agree with him wholeheartedly when he says we can't win this war with US on our side. We'll only get bogged down further into this mess.

There is a lot of resentment and anger toward US policies among masses in Pakistan. When they Pak army's top brass making deals with US and it's forces they see Pakistan army furthering US agenda when they act against militants. Soldiers in army aren't from the moon either. They come from the same Pakistani population. They share the same sentiments.

You can't fight and win a war when there are doubts as to who the real enemy is. This new operation in N.Waziristan, what chances of success it bears with these sentiments among the country's populace and it's army, very little, maybe none.

A disengagement is needed, not from the US, but it's current policy in the region. There is a lot Pakistan can gain from the US, esp in energy and buinsess/trade sector, such doors and opertunities needn't be closed stubbornly.

Once again I don't see eye to eye with IK on some of his issues but he's right when he says, no more aid. Act independently and make independent state policies without bending them due to aid favors.

You nail these two issues, disengagement from US Wot policy and aid, talibans are defeated. simple. They have no reason, no justification to fight the state anymore, esp. in people's eyes. All this rubbish talk of true Islamic state wont fly in Pakistani's eyes. Taliban will be destroyed.

For this foresight alone, IK needs to be elected.

Few people deny that the foot soldiers are Pakistani jihadis. The issue is who is pulling the strings at the top and providing funding and training. Domestic and foreign patronage are not mutually exclusive.

However, the fact remains that Pakistan needs to root out the foot soldiers, along with sources of domestic patronage.

You nail these two issues, disengagement from US Wot policy and aid, talibans are defeated. simple. They have no reason, no justification to fight the state anymore, esp. in people's eyes. All this rubbish talk of true Islamic state wont fly in Pakistani's eyes. Taliban will be destroyed.

They have no justification to bomb schools, markets, shrines or police stations now, yes Nato being out of Afghanistan will clarify the situation, but i dont belive the sort of people that would kill some one for the length of their pants or beard will just give up because the yanks went home.
The solution to the TTP isnt a magic wand ( USA go home ) its a double tap and that will be a long and painfull process.
I really hope that you are right iPhone and i am wrong.

osama was an engineer!
still it doesnt make them scientists and engineers, does it ? :P

---------- Post added at 09:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:29 AM ----------

still it doesnt make them scientists and engineers, does it ? :P

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom