What's new

Imran warns of rift in army over terror war

They are negotiating to get the Taliban to put down their arms and break away from Al Qaeda. Just like your Pakistani govt. did over Swat Valley. Don't you remember?

And there comes the acceptance of a distinction between Good Talibaan and Bad Taliban :lol:

Should we start posting pics of children being killed by the Pakistani military? Did you hear the news, Pakistan is about launch another offensive campaign. Another repeat of killing more civilians. I do hope to post some pics when it happens as Pakistani military kills civilians in the process.

Even if Pakistan military murders innocents, it is your policies that dictate terms. Your Govt. forces the PakMil to carry out operations in which collateral damage is acceptable by both Governments! But it's your responsibility to force your Govt. to stop murdering innocents whether directly or by proxy.

How has this war OF terror benefited either Pakistan or the United States. Think hard before answering.

Both Pakistan and the United States were doing way better before the U.S. invasion of Afghanistan than these countries are doing today.

Imran, demanding army chief Gen Ashfaq Parvez Kayani answer what method he had to win the ongoing war which had, in fact, broken the backbone of the country, said he was sure neither the military hierarchy nor had Zardari and Gilani any answer to the question.

I think Imran Khan is playing to the gallery.

If he is to ask the army Chief Kiyani for the answer (meaning that Kiyani is clueless), then how about him giving the answer?

It is all very easy to question, but one should put his money where his mouth is. Does he have the answer?

The situation Kiyani is saddled with is not his own making. He has inherited a mess started by Zia.

Where was Imran when Zia was up to his tricks to organise the situation that Pakistan is saddle with as his legacy?

This is not the time to add to the confusion and divide society.

It is the time to be introspective and not live in denial.

It is time to unite and fight the terrorist and tell the fundamentalists, enough is enough!

Even if Pakistan military murders innocents, it is your policies that dictate terms. Your Govt. forces the PakMil to carry out operations in which collateral damage is acceptable by both Governments! But it's your responsibility to force your Govt. to stop murdering innocents whether directly or by proxy.

I'm sorry but that is one heck of a poor pathetic excuse. Pakistani soldiers kills innocent people and they blame on American policies.

Perhaps you should surrender to the Terek-I-Taliban in recognition of their high and pure spiritual standing with God.

That would end the war and things all over Pakistan could be just like Swat, Buner, Bajaur and the Waziristans. Wouldn't that be neat?:agree:

This is what exactly "you" are doing with Taliban in Afghanistan ain't you. Why should we continue fighting when you are making deals under the rug with those you have been fighting for 10 years and funded them 20 years ago ?

I find it a bit hypocritical -- very yankee way.

This is what exactly "you" are doing with Taliban in Afghanistan ain't you. Why should we continue fighting when you are making deals under the rug with those you have been fighting for 10 years and funded them 20 years ago ?

I find it a bit hypocritical -- very yankee way.

Hey you funded them and trained them as well. You can easily negotiate with them. Surrender your country and the Taliban will forgive you for insulting their type of religion. You be lucky not to get torture and shot. Perhaps they will just take your tv away.

Hey you funded them and trained them as well. You can easily negotiate with them. Surrender your country and the Taliban will forgive you for insulting their type of religion. You be lucky not to get torture and shot. Perhaps they will just take your tv away.

If we talk about history it proves that US-Pakistan has been a winning alliance , the tensions come in when United States is not willing to treat us like friends anymore but like slaves and as a satellite state which is unacceptable to us.

Yes we did fund them and fought alongside them too to rid the world of the evil empire of USSR which turned out in the independence of 15 Russian states , Unification of Germany and yes the US became the sole super power.

Those hay days of US PAK relationship were based on equality this is why they worked and why they ain't working now is what i have explained already.
If we make this war ours today we will win it even without the US. But there are obvious reasons why we wont do so ie Geographical reasons etc.

Pakistan must negotiate with Taliban and solve our problems through peaceful means and not through military operations. Smart approach is the best approach.

As for taking over Pakistan , well we are not a lolly pop that can be taken away , history is evident that Pakistanis have never voted in a Religious party into power , as a matter of fact those parties have never had more than 5% national votes so Pakistan going in the hands of extremists is nothing more than western propaganda.

Hey you funded and trained them along us. You can easily negotiate with them too. Surrender Afghanistan to them and they might forgive you as well. Perhaps they will just plan another 9/11.

I've noticed that Indians here preach what has to be done by the Pakistanis and that it's heading for disaster and so on and so forth. I suggest we look within our house first and try and sort out our internal issues before pontificating.

Yes, Pakistan is in pretty dire straits but India too has its own home grown terrorists in the form of Maoists and other anti India groups that have been created not by Pakistan by by our worthy political class for pelf and power - vote banks! So let's practice what we preach. People in glass houses shouldn't be throwing stones!

And then Pakistan hollers from the rooftops that their sovereignty has been violated by the Americans when they entered Pakistan to take out Bin Laden as well as the drone attacks on their soil. Kiiyani and Pasha went to town regarding this issue. But what about the Pakistani Army/ISI infiltrating heavily armed militants like the LeT and JeM into Indian territory? Are they not helping these terror groups to violate the sovereignty of another country? Or does sovereignty only apply to Pakistan?

Well I guess it's time we invent another phrase for this - Violation of sovereignty by proxy!

If we talk about history it proves that US-Pakistan has been a winning alliance , the tensions come in when United States is not willing to treat us like friends anymore but like slaves and as a satellite state which is unacceptable to us.

Not true.

If you don't allow them, they cannot treat you the way you are mentioning.

But if show that you require them more than they require you, then anyone will take advantage.

I've noticed that Indians here preach what has to be done by the Pakistanis and that it's heading for disaster and so on and so forth. I suggest we look within our house first and try and sort out our internal issues before pontificating.

No country is without its own problems.

However, India has way less problems, and all are under control, than Pakistan in case you have not noticed.

No one is pontificating.

I, as an Indian, am immensely concerned at the sad state of affairs in Pakistan since, first of all, I am a human being and secondly, an Indian!

Do you think any human being takes delight that there is daily killing of average Pakistanis, who have done no harm to anyone.

If you do, you are not a human being!

The problem is not 'us' and 'them'.

If Pakistan takes charge and clears these terrorists, then the world will be safe including India!

The world has to help them.

There are a lot of Pakistanis who are quite tired of these daily killings and insecurity to their lives.

Imagine, one cannot even feel safe when giving their daily prayers!

Not true.

If you don't allow them, they cannot treat you the way you are mentioning.

But if show that you require them more than they require you, then anyone will take advantage.

No country is without its own problems.

However, India has way less problems, and all are under control, than Pakistan in case you have not noticed.

No one is pontificating.

I, as an Indian, am immensely concerned at the sad state of affairs in Pakistan since, first of all, I am a human being and secondly, an Indian!

Do you think any human being takes delight that there is daily killing of average Pakistanis, who have done no harm to anyone.

If you do, you are not a human being!

The problem is not 'us' and 'them'.

Couldn't agree more , the worst issue in Pakistan is a lack of leadership which can resist any foreign pressure for undermining our own interests , unless this issue is resolved the status quo will maintain itself.

@TTT you ask whats the plan in IK's mind ? I remember your words "Accommodate, Not Hate". noone could have said it better....consider you stole it from Imran Khan's mind...

Perhaps you should surrender to the Terek-I-Taliban in recognition of their high and pure spiritual standing with God.

That would end the war and things all over Pakistan could be just like Swat, Buner, Bajaur and the Waziristans. Wouldn't that be neat?:agree:

Just as you have lined up with 'God's Chosen' people, I suppose!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom