What's new

Imran warns of rift in army over terror war

No, i dont see any such rift. A lot of men have lost friends in the war against terrorism. They just follow orders, their job is not politics.

the only time i would ever see such a rift would be if foreign boots stepped foot in our sacred soil and they were ordered not to attack. I'm being very open and honest on this subject now. That would destroy morale and cause a lot of anger and grief. But i dont foresee any such scenario and it would never be authorized by higher ups

Pakistan Army is a professional army. It always has been, always will be. Men of steel, who only do it for the sake of the country --not for wealth (try living on a soldier salary!).....not for anything else.

any talk of rift or any of that is un-founded. And if there are bad apples or men in uniform politicking -- they will be investigated and action would be taken as it has been done so in the past.

Though all the weapons are coming from Afghnaistan and that is a miracle by itself. The blast in the Lahore Mall Road had a 100% lab match with explosives from an Indian civilian construction company in Afghanistan. All this happens under ISAF while ISAF is sleeping. Though the handler of the suicide bomber in Hangu in 2009 when caught who whn stripped had an id to the Bargram Air Base? Yes, may be the insurgents have mastered the technology to issue id cards for Bargram Airbase. Yes, this all goes on while we fight our own miscreants who are been trained, fed,, funded by ISAF. Not to mention the western origin encryption equipment confiscated from them when the Pakistan Army overan their mountain positions in SWAT, Buner and Dir.

it is annoying and truly an irritant that we are accused of all kinds of wild charges and turning a blind eye to this or that when in fact many miscreants and destabilizing elements have been allowed to slip into Pakistan via Afghanistan......

there are 2 sides to a border.....we have streched our forces thin and our resources are pushed to the limit to guard the border to best of our ability --despite other emanating threats.....the NATO arrangements right on the other side are HALF-ASSED at best!!!! We are allegedly harbouring groups which pose threat to the occupying forces, and on the other side it is alleged that anti-Pakistan groups are being harboured --even in Kabul which is a fortress city now with much security presence

all this going on.....and yet all the fingers must only be on Pakistan. I don't accept that, that is bullshiit..

India is generally regarded as a soft state with no real will to punish terrorists & their masters who carry out murderous acts against its citizens. While that argument is not without merit & many Pakistanis point with glee that India's lack of response after the attacks in Mumbai in 2008 displays a lack of testicular fortitude, there is still something that should interest Pakistanis & others alike. The Indian state has faced many insurgencies in the 64 years of Independence but the state has never shied away from taking them on. Insurgencies in India's North east continued for decades as did one in Punjab & now in Kashmir. The Indian army (police in Punjab) fought all of them down till the insurgents decided that a political solution is better than a military one. Most Of the NE's insurgencies have slowly died out, the latest being ULFA's in Assam. My point is that every insurgency has a breaking point & if one is determined and willing, it can be done. You guys are still in the early stage of a fight(?) with Pakistani taliban. The attitude seems to be one of a willingness to surrender already. Have no illusions, the taliban are not interested in your terms to end the fight. Premature negotiations before enforcing the writ of the state is suicidal in the long run. You will just end up making compromises that only serve to take Pakistan to where they want it to go. One has to forgo any illusions of Pakistan remaining (?) a moderate (?) muslim state if you opt for surrender. Remember that no matter how much you sugar coat it, the Pakistani taliban will not be the ones fooled about it being anything but a surrender. The only ones fooled will be the ones (the appeasers) believing that such a cessation of hostilities will happen on their terms. The Taliban smell your fear & make no mistake, they will exploit that weakness. Losers (no matter what you think) in a war can never write the terms of surrender.

I didnt know you guys thought that the talibees consist of scientists, engineers etc :rofl:

Oh and I thought it was all a bunch of goatherders. Just like the attack on the navy base manned by Pakistani personnel and held off against Pakistani commandos. LOL!:yahoo:

01_01.gif

here is your dinner, eat and enjoy your meal !!

Should we start posting pics of children being killed by the Pakistani military? Did you hear the news, Pakistan is about launch another offensive campaign. Another repeat of killing more civilians. I do hope to post some pics when it happens as Pakistani military kills civilians in the process.

yeah thats why usa asking for negotiations with talibees, just to have a safe exit......:P

by the way as long as you fund our top brass with $$$$$$$, yes they are our enemy.... the moment you get out of our lands, the moment we will get out of this civil war :P

They are negotiating to get the Taliban to put down their arms and break away from Al Qaeda. Just like your Pakistani govt. did over Swat Valley. Don't you remember?

Oh and I thought it was all a bunch of goatherders. Just like the attack on the navy base manned by Pakistani personnel and held off against Pakistani commandos. LOL!:yahoo:

still it doesnt make them scientists and engineers, does it ? :P

---------- Post added at 09:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:29 AM ----------

They are negotiating to get the Taliban to put down their arms and break away from Al Qaeda. Just like your Pakistani govt. did over Swat Valley. Don't you remember?

oh yeah now you are on your knees, talking to talibees for peace... asking them to join the government :P

---------- Post added at 09:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:35 AM ----------

Should we start posting pics of children being killed by the Pakistani military? Did you hear the news, Pakistan is about launch another offensive campaign. Another repeat of killing more civilians. I do hope to post some pics when it happens as Pakistani military kills civilians in the process.

you may and show to my fellow citizens who believe american war to be theirs....

---------- Post added at 09:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:29 AM ----------

Al Zawahiri is a doctor so we see a lot of strange things.:cheers:

I definitely will. And I hope to post more revenge attacks by the Taliban when they kill more civilians as well. Hope that will persuade your people the fallacy of protecting the freedom fighters. Oh by the way, it shows that you have failed to protect Osama bin Laden even with the Pakistan military a couple of hundred yards away.

I definitely will. And I hope to post more revenge attacks by the Taliban when they kill more civilians as well. Hope that will persuade your people the fallacy of protecting the freedom fighters. Oh by the way, it shows that you have failed to protect Osama bin Laden even with the Pakistan military a couple of hundred yards away.

and by the way, the initial reports on Navy base attack suggests that the operation was carried out by american contractors :P

and by the way, the initial reports on Navy base attack suggests that the operation was carried out by american contractors :P

Thats shocking!!! I never knew that American contractors were so brave.

"...yes, that is another aspect, that some of the groups are indirectly funded and patron by the anti-peace forces in Afghanistan..."

We make no distinction between "good" and "bad" taliban. We were happy to kill Nek Mohammad and Baitullah Mehsud and we'd happily kill Hakimullah Mehsud too.

They are all our enemy...and your enemy too.

Your Govt disagrees S-2. They are negotiating with the AFGHAN Taliban, and according to some recent reports, they have even agreed to let Taliban have their offices in Britain.

So much for your making distinction! :rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom