What's new

Imran Khan's two major demands in jail

You cracked the Mystery, Ik supports is all made up!!!

Hurry up and send this information to PDM and Khaki Terrorist, so they can Hold elections and win comfortably 😉
Pls don’t get annoyed at me. I truly don’t see the level of support shown in defence.pk reflected in the ground events as reported in the press. Hence the question. May be it is just my perception but I was expecting huge demonstrations all over Pakistan but not much in reality from the reports .

Trust me bro!

Lawyers are demanding this at their own??
hoon tasli aayyyyy ....thaand pa gai aaayyy .... ashiqan e khota biryani ....... this your beloved Aleem Khan channel ..hahahahaha

IHC orders to provide prayer mat, English Quran to Imran Khan

Court seeks response at next hearing on Imran Khan's lawyer's contempt of court plea

Lol
Jinnah had 99% support and was sideline
His sister had 99% support still lost to General Gracey and his protege ayub khan
My question is more about what is the true level of support rather than effects of that. Going by pdf, one would think 80% support IK whereas going by ground events after his arrest and conviction , a fraction of that

Pls don’t get annoyed at me. I truly don’t see the level of support shown in defence.pk reflected in the ground events as reported in the press. Hence the question. May be it is just my perception but I was expecting huge demonstrations all over Pakistan but not much in reality from the reports .
You raise a good point.

The first time IK got arrested there were quite alot of protests and some PTI members stormed the CC house in Lahore (which should not have happened). In some cases there were the boys embedded within the crowd to wreck havoc. The boys then got a perfect excuse to round up top tier of PTI workers and ministers.

Once that happened, the protesters died down. And then the verdict was given out and IK arrested without much hoopla.

The public is being given a lollipop of elections, which I believe if held free and fair would give PTI 2/3 majority, but it seems they won’t happen either.

But yes, IK has a sizeable support, but the public has no appetite for protests.

Can these demands bring him out from prison? There are tens of thousands prison, and even met with demand, they are still in prison since ages.

You raise a good point.

The first time IK got arrested there were quite alot of protests and some PTI members stormed the CC house in Lahore (which should not have happened). In some cases there were the boys embedded within the crowd to wreck havoc. The boys then got a perfect excuse to round up top tier of PTI workers and ministers.

Once that happened, the protesters died down. And then the verdict was given out and IK arrested without much hoopla.

The public is being given a lollipop of elections, which I believe if held free and fair would give PTI 2/3 majority, but it seems they won’t happen either.

But yes, IK has a sizeable support, but the public has no appetite for protests.
All this reminds me, of foreign invaders, in the sub-continent... lollll ... cakewalk...

You raise a good point.

What you describe has been the theme of atleast a dozen Kollywood movies and hundreds if you count all India language movies .you can visualise the fatcat club if zamindars and other feaudals sitting around popping cashews between sips of scotch while ordering rowdy ring leaders to send some strongmen into the protest crowd !

Pak life imitating Indian art (with due apologies for calling that crap art)

Pls don’t get annoyed at me. I truly don’t see the level of support shown in defence.pk reflected in the ground events as reported in the press. Hence the question. May be it is just my perception but I was expecting huge demonstrations all over Pakistan but not much in reality from the reports

You do realize they are arresting young kids 10, 11 or 12 years old and putting them behind bars for mentioning PTI
Pakistan is literally under the control of Murderes ,Thives and Smugglers, on the other hand you have people who are completely disfranchised and want out of country as they don't think it's their fight.
If voting were to take place with complete biased system, PDM will be completely wiped out !!!

My question is more about what is the true level of support rather than effects of that. Going by pdf, one would think 80% support IK whereas going by ground events after his arrest and conviction , a fraction of that
Depends upon region
KP 90%
Punjab 30-40%(vs 30% stating they won't support anyone and 30% PMLN)
Urban balochistan/SINDH 50% vs 50% MQM, PPPP, chieftains based upon their cast/
Rural SINDH/balochistan (10-20%, rest will vote for their chieftains)

If IK was a mass leader, then peoples should have come out in large for protest against jailing their popular leader, which happens around the world but unlike earlier protests I haven’t seen or hear anything of that sort except on online platforms like YouTube and Twitter/X they are showing support to IK and in real world they are in PDF & UK, which quite strange.

You raise a good point.

You do realize they are arresting young kids 10, 11 or 12 years old and putting them behind bars for mentioning PTI
Pakistan is literally under the control of Murderes ,Thives and Smugglers, on the other hand you have people who are completely disfranchised and want out of country as they don't think it's their fight.
If voting were to take place with complete biased system, PDM will be completely wiped out !!!

Do you think these reasons can stop people from coming out of their home to show their loyalty towards IK ? if yes then, I think he is available only one Online not in Offline

It seems very much clear either IK was misguided, or he overestimated himself about his popularity.

I am sure Janamaz was given to him. But what’s with the English Quran. I thought he was the savior of the Islamic World and the great fighter against slavery of the West and now he has to read the Quran in English.
Oh great wise mufti-e-azam and the mujadid of this century, pray tell us when did reading Quran in English become haram? Did this wahi come to you directly?

Do you think these reasons can stop people from coming out of their home to show their loyalty towards IK ? if yes then, I think he is available only one Online not in Offline

It seems very much clear either IK was misguided, or he overestimated himself about his popularity.
Do you know how many people were killed with head shots on May 9th?

If he isnt popular why is he behind bars on trumped up charges, Stop Towing the PDM line and ask your leaders to hold the elections it will be all clear who is misguided and who is right. According to PDM own surveys they will lose every election even after cheating..They are openly asking to ban PTI from elections. WHY IS THAT UNCLE?

Back
Top Bottom