What's new

Imran Khan's two major demands in jail

Trust me bro!

Lawyers are demanding this at their own??
364795970_6350555538394099_3558381904165032080_n.jpg

Do you know how many people were killed with head shots on May 9th?

If he isnt popular why is he behind bars on trumped up charges, Stop Towing the PDM line and ask your leaders to hold the elections it will be all clear who is misguided and who is right. According to PDM own surveys they will lose every election even after cheating..They are openly asking to ban PTI from elections. WHY IS THAT UNCLE?
I don't know how many killed with “head shots” on May 9th but I hope you can you give exact and authentic details ?

Why all bhakt & pappus followers tow same language i.e., “Stop Towing the PDM line and ask your leaders to hold the elections” do you think by this mentality leaders you follow will accept the election if they loose ? and do you think after all these conspiracy theories against your establishments will allow him to win and even if he win will they allow him to rule ?

In our country Modi & RaGa also tow same punch line i.e., “hold the elections it will be all clear who is misguided and who is right” and when election over they start blaming on EVM & chota Leaders and they vanish from the place.

If I am not wrong when IK was in power he also lost elections and before floating conspiracy theory what were the chances of IK wining back the General election ?

Learning to digest defeats gracefully and learning from mistakes are the first chapters of politics.

If IK don’t learn, when to duck for a bouncers then politics it not his cup of tea.

Does that mean all the outpouring of support we see on social media for IK is just cyber hot air with no reality behind it ?

It is almost 80:20 IK for:against in this forum, which doesn’t square with what you say happen in Pakistan.

if things are bau that would mean IK’s support is just cyber manufactured and not real !!

Imran Khan has strong support among educated middle class. PDF is a good reflection of that

I don't know how many killed with “head shots” on May 9th but I hope you can you give exact and authentic details ?

Why all bhakt & pappus followers tow same language i.e., “Stop Towing the PDM line and ask your leaders to hold the elections” do you think by this mentality leaders you follow will accept the election if they loose ? and do you think after all these conspiracy theories against your establishments will allow him to win and even if he win will they allow him to rule ?

In our country Modi & RaGa also tow same punch line i.e., “hold the elections it will be all clear who is misguided and who is right” and when election over they start blaming on EVM & chota Leaders and they vanish from the place.

If I am not wrong when IK was in power he also lost elections and before floating conspiracy theory what were the chances of IK wining back the General election ?

Learning to digest defeats gracefully and learning from mistakes are the first chapters of politics.

If IK don’t learn, when to duck for a bouncers then politics it not his cup of tea.
How can I give exact numbers when their is a complete blackout on the news channels and most news reporters that aren't in military pocket are either killed or disappeared.

Let me ask you this how many Indian farmers were killed by India military when they were protesting?

What the hell are you going on about Ik losing elections? Ik desolved the assemblies of two provinces and by law elections should have taken place in 90 days , 90 days come and gone no elections were held. I understand Indians wants to keep same status quo going becasue this means Pakistan never grows therefore it suits you to make stuff up.

What defeat are you talking about Einstein they have broken the constitution and have completely defied supreme court orders and refused to hold elections as per law. Instead of making a fool out of your self and give us lectures learn before speaking.

Last edited:
How can I give exact numbers when their is a complete blackout on the news channels and most news reporters that aren't in military pocket are either killed or disappeared.

Let me ask you this how many Indian farmers were killed by India military when they were protesting?

What the hell are you going on about Ik losing elections? Ik desolved the assemblies of two provinces and by law elections should have taken place in 90 days , 90 days come and gone no elections were held. I understand Indians wants to keep same status quo going becasue this means Pakistan never grows therefore it suits you to make stuff up.

What defeat are you talking about Einstein they have broken the constitution and have completely defied supreme court orders and refused to hold elections as per law. Instead of making a fool out of your self and give us lectures learn before speaking.

You only asked me that “Do you know how many people were killed with head shots on May 9th?” I think you also don’t know how many killed and I am sure that you might have read somewhere and you think that’s correct.

We use police force not military to handle those type of protests. Though GoI has no records of deaths, but farmer unions claim 500-750 deaths during their protest which extended for more than year, which is went on unverified by neutral source till date.

So, IK never lost a election in 3½ year rule ? are you sure ?
Why did he dissolved assemblies ? Did he lost majority in assembly or term completed ?
If IK dissolved assemblies and election didn’t take place within 90 days what was SC was doing, are they sleeping ?
Is India has veto power in Pakistan Assembly ? and People, SC, Establishment and Media are accepting this ? don’t tow yellow pages propaganda when you have 4 pillars of Democracy are working. If not working, then mark my word IK will become another Bhutto.

Einstein ? broken the constitution - by whom ? establishment, Media, SC ? brother you are sitting in Canada enjoying all facilities and through PDF you are lecturing others who are living in Pakistan and who are even struggling to fulfil daily basic needs and you are encouraging them to protest against establishment and hoping revolt in general public against injustice they have done to IK, great.

Its sad to see that August 14 day when Pakistan celebrate its freedom from the hands of British, Powerbrokers forget about PAKISTAN and plight of its citizen instead everyone busy in running piller to post in search of power.

Perhaps, but at least he’s trying.

In many ways, IK is like a young upper middle class man that became an Overseas Pakistani for sometime and came home to live the majority of his life in Pakistan and doing good for Pakistan.

He didn’t try to rock the boat because he understood the country in a linear and naive manner, as many overseas Pakistanis want to understand the country as, ignoring its complexities and multilayered power struggles.

At least with an English language Quran, maybe he will be better able to reflect and understand, in the language he is most comfortable.
His father was an executive engineer in highway department and he belongs to a very well established upper class family.
He decided to become overseas Pakistani because of his playboy lifestyle which he has admitted several times not because of his economic or financial conditions.
He could have chosen Urdu translation instead but apparently his Urdu is as bad as his Arabic because he received his education from expensive and wealthy institutions.

His father was an executive engineer in highway department and he belongs to a very well established upper class family.
He decided to become overseas Pakistani because of his playboy lifestyle which he has admitted several times not because of his economic or financial conditions.
He could have chosen Urdu translation instead but apparently his Urdu is as bad as his Arabic because he received his education from expensive and wealthy institutions.
What a load of BS , his Urdu is bad ..and I suppose all his speeches were in Swahili…

There is hope. People create hope. By doing something.

In this gloom, look at Imran Khan. He singlehandedly created hope. Follow his example. Do something. Like him.

The military junta has no place in Pakistan, these bastards did more damage to Pakistan than India ever could, their more Indian than the RSS fascists themselves, bowing down to their lord Modi like the cowardice shills they are, instead of respecting the peoples mandate and overstepping their constitutional bounds.. treacherous Mir Jafar b4stards!

I never said he became an overseas Pakistani for any economic reason.

I don’t know where one draws the line between upper class and upper middle class, perhaps he could be considered a member of the upper class, I’ll grant you that. His education was indeed the best he could get inside and outside of the country, so he was prepared as the best of his generation and his class. He excelled at Cricket (even if the PCB wants everyone to forget his contribution).

He was a product of that era, and the one allowed to come to the fore. How many of his generation, perhaps better capable didn’t get to contribute. If you bemoan the rise of Imran Khan, highlighting his playboy lifestyle in his youth, then you too should would agree we need a more meritocratic system, where it is not who you know but what you know.

At this stage, IK’s struggle is not about him so much as it is about a fundamental change to the status quo, Pakistan needs so badly.

Disagree here

Pakistanis know well but are stuck in ground realities

Punjab gets lion share of resources and people know that and will therefore only vote for punjab based party that is PMLN

Sindhis have been wronged in the past are very fearful of national party and therefore will vote for PPPP

KP historically has been a swing state and has brought everyone in power form PMLN PPPP anp PTi JUI in power but they also have insecurities with PMLN after a food embargo

So PMLN or any punjab specific party will always win (punjab has 100 seats more then any)

After 18 amendment things have changed a bit but still an issue
Can you bring proof that Punjab gets lion share of resources, this means at an unproportional ratio because Punjabis themselves are a lion's share of total population.

From my very basic understanding this is actually impossible since the 18th amendment especially which gave stronger provincial autonomy including financial.

All major deals and resources extractions is handled by provincial governments, money also goes to them, same with taxation.

Please explain how Punjab is unproportionally taking a lion's share

Can you bring proof that Punjab gets lion share of resources, this means at an unproportional ratio because Punjabis themselves are a lion's share of total population.

From my very basic understanding this is actually impossible since the 18th amendment especially which gave stronger provincial autonomy including financial.

All major deals and resources extractions is handled by provincial governments, money also goes to them, same with taxation.

Please explain how Punjab is unproportionally taking a lion's share
Nor punjab
Central punjab
True after 18th amendment central punjab slightly gets lower at the expense of sindh im FC award

But federal govt projects are all either funded by federation or backed by it with large loans

There is no hope for Pakistan, it is a doomed country. I'm not in Pakistan right now, but from talking to relatives it's business as usual there. There is very little outcry or anger from the public.

Pakistan will continue to teether like this until eventually it breaks into pieces.

You raise a good point.

The first time IK got arrested there were quite alot of protests and some PTI members stormed the CC house in Lahore (which should not have happened). In some cases there were the boys embedded within the crowd to wreck havoc. The boys then got a perfect excuse to round up top tier of PTI workers and ministers.

Once that happened, the protesters died down. And then the verdict was given out and IK arrested without much hoopla.

The public is being given a lollipop of elections, which I believe if held free and fair would give PTI 2/3 majority, but it seems they won’t happen either.

But yes, IK has a sizeable support, but the public has no appetite for protests.

I feel the people do not have an appetite for protests. After the recent ones and the reaction of security forces, rangers, police, FC, and the army, people understand it's foolish to fight those with guns.

A member here named @VCheng said things would go back to normal, and it would be business as usual, and that's what we are seeing.

Had there been an appetite for protest, it would've happened after he was sent to jail, but from what I'm seeing and with my father currently in Pakistan, no one is on the street. Let me say one thing about PTI it's made of the mostly upper class and lower-mid to mid-class people; they have more to lose than the PDM Chawal people.

hoon tasli aayyyyy ....thaand pa gai aaayyy .... ashiqan e khota biryani ....... this your beloved Aleem Khan channel ..hahahahaha

IHC orders to provide prayer mat, English Quran to Imran Khan

Court seeks response at next hearing on Imran Khan's lawyer's contempt of court plea

These were part of the demands, not "only" demands, as per report you shared, these demands were accepted, if these were the only demands, why is he demanding more facilities??

I never said he became an overseas Pakistani for any economic reason.

I don’t know where one draws the line between upper class and upper middle class, perhaps he could be considered a member of the upper class, I’ll grant you that. His education was indeed the best he could get inside and outside of the country, so he was prepared as the best of his generation and his class. He excelled at Cricket (even if the PCB wants everyone to forget his contribution).

He was a product of that era, and the one allowed to come to the fore. How many of his generation, perhaps better capable didn’t get to contribute. If you bemoan the rise of Imran Khan, highlighting his playboy lifestyle in his youth, then you too should would agree we need a more meritocratic system, where it is not who you know but what you know.

At this stage, IK’s struggle is not about him so much as it is about a fundamental change to the status quo, Pakistan needs so badly.
Excelled at CRICKET. so cricket has become the standard by which we choose our leaders now wow. maybe next time instead of elections we should hold cricket matches and appoint the man of the match as our PM.
apart from cricket what other skills/qualifications does IK has?? he is a graduate in PHILOSOPHY, POLITICAL SCIENCES. these are arts subjects. An enthusiast for college cricket at Keble, Paul Heyes, was instrumental in securing the admission of Khan, after he had been turned down by Cambridge.

there are dozens of better players than him who failed to even make it to the international cricket because they never had cousins like Majid Khan and Javed Burki who would have inducted them into national cricket team. did you ever saw IK's early bowling action when he first joined the national team?? his only talents were his cousins majid khan and javed burki.

you talk about IK's struggle!! so did he ever struggled to get a job?? or start a business from scratch or had to marry his sisters or pay rent of his house or pay the bills on time or the daily struggles which millions of Pakistani youths face??
he was born with a silver spoon. he never worked a day in his life.

What a load of BS , his Urdu is bad ..and I suppose all his speeches were in Swahili…
ok his URDU is superb. now what about other things that i wrote!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom