What's new

Imran Khan's Islamabad Rally - امربالمعروف - Updates & Discussion

1648408708089.png

Wonderful use of the letter. Puts everyone on the defensive.

Win-Win for IK in the coming months. At this time, he wouldn't even mind losing the vote of no-confidence.

Do you understand how powerful and secure Vladimir Putin is as a leader in his country? Do you understand that Russia is believed to be 2nd most powerful country in the world?

When they can OPENLY BULLY and challenge countries such as Russia and/or China in pursuit of their interests then they can do much more to a country like Pakistan. USA is a SUPERPOWER to begin with. They abused Afghanistan for War Profiteering. Americans do not play hide-and-seek games with their opponents around the world - they disclose their intentions and draw a line in very clear terms in pursuit of their interests when they have to. They are OPENLY making things difficult for Russia in Ukraine for instance.

They have numerous options to weaponize against Pakistan [should they want to].

1. Pakistan continues to struggle in economic front.
2. Pakistan is in FATF Grey List.
3. Pakistan does NOT have OIL.

Americans declared TTP a terrorist organization and assassinated its leaders to help Pakistan soften this movement - all of this is publicly verifiable information.

US-backed elements in Afghanistan COLLAPSED after EXIT of US/NATO from Afghanistan. But TTP persists and continues to kill people in Pakistan. Afghan Taliban continue to host TTP much like earlier government in Afghanistan.

TTP could find refuge in Afghanistan because nobody there had problems with it, or nobody wanted to take its chances with it.

I do not recall a letter of that sort - could be FAKE NEWS.

TTP collapsing promises are OLD as well. Successive Pakistani governments including current PTI-led GOP have held talks with them to resolve all outstanding disputes with them, to no avail.

All I see in some posts are wild speculations which continue to sow more confusion and foster divide between Pakistan and the WEST for lack of solid reasons. These speculations ring hollow when TRADE VOLUME with USA and Europe have shattered all records lately.

PM Imran Khan is in dire need of good and sane advisors to help steer this country towards the path of peace and prosperity. Pakistan is in dire need of better and constructive NARRATIVE-BUILDING.

Our energy is much better spent on improving Pakistan from within (and its image abroad) instead of fighting wars with perceived BOOGEYMEN on the web.
They are bullying Pakistan for many years now, one way or another, you mentioned FATF grey list your self, on which Pakistan is put due to US pressure, secondly, like I said above in Russia and China their governments are very firm and powerful, and it is difficult or close to impossible for US to make regime change there, though they have been trying for years now, so as a result a direct confrontation. They can come to open confrontation with Pakistan if the regime change doesn't work, but right now they are pushing for a regime change. Direct confrontation with Pakistan will not be good for USA for many reasons, it is not about being a superpower, an ant can defeat an elephant, and an ant did defeated two elephants in Afghanistan, Pakistan is Nuclear power with 220 million people, North Korea is already a big headache for US, what will happen if Pakistan also becomes an enemy, with nukes and missiles and Ally like China things will not be good for US, Pakistan will also share Nukes and missiles with the enemies of US if things go to that extreme, Iran, Afghanistan, Turkey, and Arab countries all will have nukes and missiles if they want. I don't want to go much further I hope you got my point, for US not to make Pakistan an open enemy is in their interest.
As far as TTP is concerned as I mentioned above their attacks have drastically decreased since US left not just them but BLA's and Daesh's power has also decreased drastically when they left, that is why TTP asked US to again help them as they can not keep the terrorism alive. It is just a matter of time before TTP,BLA and daesh are completely destroyed.

If they were with IK, then the PDM dacoits would have been hanged in broad daylight by now.

When the town sherrif is honest, no thief can dare do any deed
It is not that easy to hang these dacoits, there are many people who blindly follow them.

Last edited:
They are bullying Pakistan for many years now, one way or another, you mentioned FATF grey list your self, on which Pakistan is put due to US pressure, secondly, like I said above in Russia and China their governments are very firm and powerful, and it is difficult or close to impossible for US to make regime change there, though they have been trying for years now. They can come to open confrontation with Pakistan if the regime change doesn't work, but right now they are pushing a regime change. Direct confrontation with Pakistan will not be good for USA for many reasons, it not about being a superpower, an ant can defeat an elephant, and an ant did defeat two elephants in Afghanistan, Pakistan is Nuclear power with 220 million people, North Korea is already a big headache for US, what will happen if Pakistan also becomes an enemy, with nukes and missiles and Ally like China things will not be good for US, Pakistan will also share Nukes and missiles with the enemies of US if things go to that extreme, Iran, Afghanistan, Turkey, and Arab countries all will have nukes and missiles if they want. I don't want to go much further I hope you got my point, for US not to make Pakistan an open enemy is in their interest.
As far as TTP is concerned as I mentioned above their attacks have drastically decreased since US left not just them but BLA and Daesh power has also decreased drastically when they left, that is why TTP asked US to again help them as they can not keep the terrorism alive. It is just a matter of time before TTP,BLA and daesh are completely destroyed.

It is not that easy to hang these dacoits, there are many people who blindly follow them.

So much stress

We all know they have a history to bow to a bully....

remember 1999.. EK Damki Aur ye paon mein seems history is repeating itself

23 years later

2022 threats and they are in the feets again...

Lol, nice conspiracy drama by IK. Seriously desperate speeches from the PM.

Who sent a threatening letter to Imran Khan ? .

USA to Pak Military Establishment .. that was eventually passed onto IK. Threat that if IK meets Putin, he would be toppled and there would be severe consequences for Pakistan. A few journalists have already been shown the letter but some idiots here believe it is conspiracy theory.

No confidence motion was filed immediately upon IK's trip to Russia. This is maybe why he said he knew months ago what was being planned. There is evidence of the money flow as well.

Back
Top Bottom