What's new

Imran Khan's Islamabad Rally - امربالمعروف - Updates & Discussion

The establishment must side with the people of Pakistan.

Reasons:

- Pakistan is going to be sanctioned sooner or later. Today FATF excuse, tomorrow there will be another.

- The Pakistan might further break if people's mandate with Imran Khan is ignored (1971 East Pakistan as an example)

- The PPP,PMLN,JUI-F era has ended, dont even try to revive it. They couldnt even gather people for events.

- India is hired dog already testing our nerves/defenses. Do we really want to respond to them when inner traitors are roaming freely?

---

Let the foreign policy of Imran Khan work.

PM was elected by the people of Pakistan.
Do you want them to do a press conference to tell that they are with Ik?
kindly re-read what I answered you above.

or maybe we can meet , Aubervilliers- rue victor hugo, what ever is easy for you,
Petit Frère

ameeen..

hope you have a daughter like tyrian white khan,,,,,,,,, bolo ameen
Where is the insult here? a daughter out of wedlock or a daughter that bores a daughter after 4 months of marriage. Oh that is also out of wedlock. So where was the insult?

Do you want them to do a press conference to tell that they are with Ik?
kindly re-read what I answered you above.

If they were with IK, then the PDM dacoits would have been hanged in broad daylight by now.

When the town sherrif is honest, no thief can dare do any deed

Not nice. I hope you're not such a potty mouth in person. The offer stands.

je m'excuse frère,

tu habites ou a paris,

quel arrrodissement?

je m'excuse frère,

tu habites ou a paris,

quel arrrodissement?
saint -denis 10 eme?

Where is the insult here? a daughter out of wedlock or a daughter that bores a daughter after 4 months of marriage. Oh that is also out of wedlock. So where was the insult?
who said its insults,,,?

its blessings

The letter in Imran Khan's hand was a threat from US most probably, but he did not discolse it openly. second US is not at a point where they openly threath Pakistan like they are doing to Putin or did to Saddam, that time comes when regime change is no more an option or is very difficult, thirdly they cannot threaten Pakistan directly because Pakistan is not Iraq and has nuclear weapons and 220 million population.
As far as TTP is concerned they were been given support by US when they were they were there. After the Taliban takeover there the amount of attacks from TTP have drastically reduced when compared to when US was there, Taliban has put huge pressure on TTP to stop attacks on Pakistan and if TTP does not stop it is just a matter of time when TTP will be hunted by them, the recent TTP press release when they asked US for help and blamed Pakistan for double game also shows the ground truth.

Do you understand how powerful and secure Vladimir Putin is as a leader in his country? He does not have opposition like PDM to deal with. Do you understand that Russia is believed to be 2nd most powerful country in the world?

When they can OPENLY BULLY and challenge countries such as Russia and/or China in pursuit of their interests then they can do much more to a country like Pakistan. USA is a SUPERPOWER to begin with. They abused Afghanistan for War Profiteering. Americans do not play hide-and-seek games with their opponents around the world - they disclose their intentions and draw a line in very clear terms in pursuit of their interests when they have to. They are OPENLY making things difficult for Russia in Ukraine for instance.

They have numerous options to weaponize against Pakistan [should they want to].

1. Pakistan continues to struggle in economic front.
2. Pakistan is in FATF Grey List.
3. Pakistan does NOT have OIL.

Americans declared TTP a terrorist organization and assassinated its leaders to help Pakistan soften this movement - all of this is publicly verifiable information.

US-backed elements in Afghanistan COLLAPSED after EXIT of US/NATO from Afghanistan. But TTP persists and continues to kill people in Pakistan. Afghan Taliban continue to host TTP much like earlier government in Afghanistan.

TTP could find refuge in Afghanistan because nobody there had problems with it, or nobody wanted to take its chances with it.

I do not recall a letter of that sort - could be FAKE NEWS.

TTP collapsing promises are OLD as well. Successive Pakistani governments including current PTI-led GOP have held talks with them to resolve all outstanding disputes with them, to no avail.

All I see in some posts are wild speculations which continue to sow more confusion and foster divide between Pakistan and the WEST for lack of solid reasons. These speculations ring hollow when TRADE VOLUME with USA and Europe have shattered all records lately.

PM Imran Khan is in dire need of good and sane advisors to help steer this country towards the path of peace and prosperity. Pakistan is in dire need of better and constructive NARRATIVE-BUILDING.

Our energy is much better spent on improving Pakistan from within (and its image abroad) instead of fighting wars with perceived BOOGEYMEN on the web.

View attachment 827990
Aa tujay indian dikhaoun.
Agar Indian dikhana hai toh hume pata hai itna SA hoga
istockphoto-471047881-170667a.jpg

The job of the state is to protect every citizen from harm at the hands of others. Prohibition of evil is the duty of the state. Goodness is an internal matter of the individual, the state cannot enforce it. Amr Bal Ma'ruf is beyond the purview of the state.

Opposition can try selling whatever chooran it wants but Pakistani public will lunge at "American conspiracy" theory, whether true or not.

yes, the brain drain has been going on since 80,s----

my observations upon todays event:

Having such as massive public support on one's back
Now in this moment, IK has shown resolve and capacity to stay composed

This trait is vital for leadership to keep the control of the flow of time While having the ability to bring havocs

Internationally, countries are watching if IK can keep the secrets, So far, he is highly acceptable among them

You're in Spain, not too far. Next time you're in Paris or London, hit me up on here. I'll show you around, buy you lunch, etc. You'll have calmed down by then hopefully. :D
I was there 3 days go to see my restaurant. Vist me here in Barcelona to eat in my restaurant or feel free to vist in my restaurant in Paris

Back
Top Bottom