What's new

Imran Khan's Islamabad Rally - امربالمعروف - Updates & Discussion

Maryum already on the defensive about Nawaz Sharif meetings. Says whoever Ganja meets, he meets for national interests.

It seems something will come up in the coming days about those meetings and they know that.

Imran khan should really thank PDM to make him this much popular. If pdm waited few more months imran khan politics would be in danger for sure due to inflation.

He was gone. If elections were held in 2023, he was dead meat.

WTF , IDIOTS

6 lakh unique cell phone devices are connected with Islamabad's bts access points.

SO HOW DOES A MOBILE PHONE TELLS U , ITS PTI , SUPPORTER, OR THE MOULANA SUPPORTER,,

I SUPPOSE SOME 1000.S FAZAL SUPPORTERS ARRIEVED IN ISLAMABD ALSO,

AMAZED AT how much bullshit is spread

what did i say wrong now????????????

counting cellphones in islamabad today= pti voters/supports.??

what kind of stat is that?

I think this jalsa was also to give a slight message to the establishment. That wake up and smell the coffee. If they think his public support has waned, it has not.

The establishment would now need to work it up, whether this sort of a foreign involvement does indeed exist, and if it does, then is it worth it to let go of IK and tacitly give approval to the opposition in light of this involvement? Or should we put a full stop to foreign interferences?

Moreover, Maryam in effect accepted that NS does meet external factors in London. The twist she put was that it was for the country's benefit. So in effect, she says that NS is meeting foreign agents but that is for Pakistan. Bibi, you ain't doing it for Pakistan, you are doing it for yourselves.

First IK was a yahoodi agent, now he is anti-EU/US. Those who say PTI main corruption zyada ho gayi hai, are now going to PPP and PML of all people.

Bugti says that PTI didn't focus on Balochistan, and he goes to PPP and says in the same breath that Sindh and Balochistan are in ruins.

This whole system is a sham.

IMG-20220327-WA0016.jpg

what did i say wrong now????????????

counting cellphones in islamabad today= pti voters/supports.??

what kind of stat is that?

Is anyone paying attention to this moron clogging this thread.......You remind me of the kid who shits in the swimming pool and ruins the day for everyone...

what is sad he is quoting his own posts and responding to himself.....

I think this jalsa was also to give a slight message to the establishment. That wake up and smell the coffee. If they think his public support has waned, it has not.

The people who keep barking that have no idea how an incumbent works LMAO

Bugti says that PTI didn't focus on Balochistan, and he goes to PPP and says in the same breath that Sindh and Balochistan are in ruins.

That name has brought more trouble to Pakistan iykyk 😂

So many conspiracies and sabotage highlighted by the Prime Minister mere weeks after supersonic cruise missile Brahmos fired by India fell just dozens of kilometers from a strategic airbase, if only PM had executive authority to go against these misguided elements instigating fassad in the country.

If only the constitution allowed discrete executive authority in the country.

Oh wait !!!

Pehle bahir se imposed government ka rona ro liya gaya ab bahar se imposed opposition ka rona ro lo. karna kisi ne kuch nahi ha

All being said, no fks are being give to diesel’s jalsa. Its not even been discussed. This fatso is a nobody and only used because of the mullah army he has.

Back
Top Bottom