What's new

Imran Khan's Islamabad Rally - امربالمعروف - Updates & Discussion

We will do whatever suits our interest. End of story.

STFU triggered Nawazoo fvck. You have been exposed a very long time ago on PDF. A nasty Western poodle. Always ready to defend his Western masters. Don't you for a minute think members here don't know who you really are.

We will do whatever suits our interest. End of story.

hahahahahhaha, intrests? ( $$$$$$$$$$)..

dollars, or riyals?

Yeah I'm western poodle while it's you who has accepted a life of third class citizen in an extremely islamophobic country. Irony is lost on you isn't it?

You are such a spastic rotten soul. I didn't accept a Western country. I was born and bred in one. Learn the difference shithead. Don't lecture me on irony sold out twat.

1648395956610.png

dejavu? are we back on container world?

the headache jalsa , ends, with nothing ----------except making some more fools stick to there tv , sets

Even though support Imran but i can't stand brainless zombies like him whose only purpose on this forum is to derail every thread with mindless personal attacks and rotte memorized two line cliches.

i have been banned , 5 times for being pro .pakistani
and anti PTI , here..

You are such a spastic rotten soul. I didn't accept a Western country. I was born and bred in one. Learn the difference shithead.
You had the choice to leave but you didn't. You instead choice to follow footsteps of your begherat parents and continue to serve islamophobic regimes by driving taxis and walking their dogs. A scum like you with two foreign flags should be the last person on this planet to question patriotism of any Pakistani.
My original intention was to stop you from defecating all this thread but looks like you're going to do it anyway.scum

the headache jalsa , ends, with nothing ----------except making some more fools stick to there tv , sets

i have been banned , 5 times for being pro .pakistani
and anti PTI , here..
well what will team jamadar/istanjadar bring lets see.

you are pro Pakistan by supporting mental slaves of amrika. welldone!

Back
Top Bottom