What's new

Imran Khan's Islamabad Rally - امربالمعروف - Updates & Discussion

You are such a spastic rotten soul. I didn't accept a Western country. I was born and bred in one. Learn the difference shithead. Don't lecture me on irony sold out twat.

broer. pti, zinloos ,,

meest mensen hier zien pur kut...

Pakistan had to wait 100 years to get a leader , with similar qualities as old leadership of Pakistan who formed Pakistan with Political Mandate and ideology to unit Pakistani

Mohammad Ali Jinnah date of birth December 1876
Iqbal date of birth Nov 9th 1877

Formation of Pakistan 1947 (First Freedom)

Imran Khan , Date of birth October 5, 1952
Foundation of PTI 25 April 1996

Attaining Second Freedom - July 25, 2018 (Second Freedom) (Elections 2018)

There is no such thing as "Establishment" , military is focused on their Security mandate for external threats. Army has no interest in any group buying votes. Military institutes have interest to protect Pakistan.

Last edited:
Imran Khan has very efficiently delivered an important message to the establishment.

What a crowd, full of charged youth. Ma sha Allah.

The days of anti-Pakistan elements residing in Pakistan are numbered.

, the jalsa SHOULD have been at katchari chowk , rwp. in front of GHQ.

BETTER WAY TO BLACKMAIL THEM, niazi.......

An excellent and detailed speech by PM Imran Khan Sahab.

The bit where he pulled a letter saying he waa threatened is very interesting. Exciting days ahead. Looking forward to what the Trump Card is which Khan Sahab refers to.
I felt it was underwhelming. To summarise I did not see anything new that I was expecting in response to this super massive jalsa. But he has got something rolling....

Yo what if the establishment is sending a message through Imran?
we will know what will happen in a day or two....Establishment`s lackeys will start their movement and all we have to do is to access in what direction are they moving .............. You will have your answer.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom