What's new

Imran Khan's Islamabad Rally - امربالمعروف - Updates & Discussion

so why the fcck , u fought the russians for in 80.s.

even the talibans ------- FM
didnt attend your OIC, dance show in islamabd,

today-------- he surely did 100 gms coke,

the guys loosing his marble,s
with his .
BLA_
BLA
BLA_

We will do whatever suits our interest. End of story.

I'm nawazo poodle? Are you out of your mind? See this is why I told you to shut your mouth and not pollute this thread. Most of the time you have no idea what you're talking about you just keep defecating on forum for the sake of defecating.

STFU triggered Nawazoo fvck. You have been exposed a very long time ago on PDF. A nasty Western poodle. Always ready to defend his Western masters. Don't you for a minute think members here don't know who you really are.

1648395598182.png

We are with you, keep doing your good work!!!:pakistan:

The tragedy is that these people would rather sell out Pakistan.

People expected blitzing skyscrapers and flying cars in Pakistan when IK took office, however to cure this cancer which is corruption and mismanagement within Pakistan from top to bottom, we're presumably talking about atleast this decade where gradually we'll see a positive change in society. For what it's worth, the notion of democracy in Pakistan is a pure farce, we would have been better off with a group of technocrats with the backing of the military to solve societal problems. Right now I am honestly unable to pinpoint another leader in Pakistan who has been able to restore Pakistan's self-respect and image across the globe like IK has done these past few years. (And it makes me proud)

If Imran Khan would become a 2nd Putin or Xi Jinping within Pakistan for the next 5 years, I honestly would not mind, as long as we keep progressing. Democracy in Pakistan has failed us time and time again. As soon as the PPP/PMLN/JUI goons get back into power, the nation is going to be run like a family corporation once again. Cousin X gets this position, Uncle Y will get a nice Lexus, and Brother Z will receive his fair share of land in exchange for misplaced loyalty. This cancer needs to be eradicated, otherwise Pakistan will forever be a failed state where you go for your holiday for a few weeks, but subsequently you take the next best airline abroad for your security, health, wealth and future.

STFU triggered Nawazoo fvck.
@waz I have never supported nawaz in my whole life yet this clown is needlessly accusing me of such a horrible sin. Can you please do the needful and stop him from polluting such a good thread with his mindless personal insults

Even though support Imran but i can't stand brainless zombies like him whose only purpose on this forum is to derail every thread with mindless personal attacks and rotte memorized two line cliches.

STFU. You don't support anyone, but yourself worthless piece of crap. All one has to do is dig into your previous posts. A self loathing piece of garbage.

People expected blitzing skyscrapers and flying cars in Pakistan when IK took office, however to cure this cancer which is corruption and mismanagement within Pakistan from top to bottom, we're presumably talking about atleast this decade where gradually we'll see a positive change in society. For what it's worth, the notion of democracy in Pakistan is a pure farce, we would have been better off with a group of technocrats with the backing of the military to solve societal problems. Right now I am honestly unable to pinpoint another leader in Pakistan who has been able to restore Pakistan's self-respect and image across the globe like IK has done these past few years. (And it makes me proud)

If Imran Khan would become a 2nd Putin or Xi Jinping within Pakistan for the next 5 years, I honestly would not mind, as long as we keep progressing. Democracy in Pakistan has failed us time and time again. As soon as the PPP/PMLN/JUI goons get back into power, the nation is going to be run like a family corporation once again. Cousin X gets this position, Uncle Y will get a nice Lexus, and Brother Z will receive his fair share of land in exchange for misplaced loyalty. This cancer needs to be eradicated, otherwise Pakistan will forever be a failed state where you go for your holiday for a few weeks, but subsequently you take the next best airline abroad for your security, health, wealth and future.

You damn right. Amen.

We will do whatever suits our interest. End of story.

STFU triggered Nawazoo fvck. You have been exposed a very long time ago on PDF. A nasty Western poodle. Always ready to defend his Western masters. Don't you for a minute think members here don't know who you really are.
Yeah I'm western poodle while it's you who has accepted a life of third class citizen in an extremely islamophobic country. Irony is lost on you isn't it?

Back
Top Bottom