What's new

Imran Khan's Islamabad Rally - امربالمعروف - Updates & Discussion

I have expressed my opinion earlier as well. you imran khan fanboys/fangirls act like hes some saviour who did some godly work in his govt. The truth is imran khan is no different than anyone else - corrupt and incompetent cabinet, pathetic foreign and economic policy, boot polishing of establishment and greed for power and seat which means having zero principles. Hes all the same. Nothing will happen when he goes.

finally some one with a brain in his helmet...(hammerhead081)

but u r knocking on the wrond door here

this is pro,imran ,n pti , crowed . defence pak-

Who is Imran Khan begging? This man looks the word into the eyes. What did your killer leader Nawaz Sharif do for Pakistan other than looting money and running off to foreign lands?
Yaar please don't ruin This thread with your usual bakwas. Go to members thread or somewhere else

its the letter europen leaders, send , asking pakistan/pm to condem , the massacre of ukrainian free citizens,

but imran khan refused to condem the physcopath putin, s-.o-b,

thats the bullshit conspiracy, --------- chutia,s have been waithing for,.....

We won't condemn anyone because Europeans and Americans would write letters for Pakistan's condemnation.

Putin is a million times better than your psychopath European and American brothers. We know how your European and American masters hide in their Islamabad embassies to conspire against the state.

Yaar please don't ruin This thread with your usual bakwas. Go to members thread or somewhere else

STFU little Nawazoo poodle. LOL I have seen how you get triggered when anyone speaks against your Western daddies. A big middle finger to you thug. Bring it on if you got something on your mind thug.

Emotion on peak!! MashaAllah.

1648395369746.png

Copium

He needs his meds. Batshit crazy.

Says the triggered Nawazoo thug who is breaking his keyboard. We know you guys are dying with pain. You can't do shit. Keep hitting that keyboard like a triggered Noora LOL

STFU little Nawazoo poodle. LOL I have seen how you get triggered when anyone speaks against your Western daddies. A big middle finger to you thug. Bring it on if you got something on your mind thug.
I'm nawazo poodle? Are you out of your mind? See this is why I told you to shut your mouth and not pollute this thread. Most of the time you have no idea what you're talking about you just keep defecating on forum for the sake of defecating.

I have expressed my opinion earlier as well. you imran khan fanboys/fangirls act like hes some saviour who did some godly work in his govt. The truth is imran khan is no different than anyone else - corrupt and incompetent cabinet, pathetic foreign and economic policy, boot polishing of establishment and greed for power and seat which means having zero principles. Hes all the same. Nothing will happen when he goes.
Don’t pollute this thread Mr Patwari.

Back
Top Bottom