What's new

Imran Khan's Islamabad Rally - امربالمعروف - Updates & Discussion

You had the choice to leave but you didn't. You instead choice to follow footsteps of your begherat parents and continue to serve islamophobic regimes by driving taxis and walking their dogs. A scum like you with two foreign flags should be the last person on this planet to question patriotism of any Pakistani.
My original intention was to stop you from defecating all this thread but looks like you're going to do it anyway.scum
I wasn't going to say anything, but to suggest, even for a moment that somehow, being born abroad, as is the case for many members of this forum, does not allow you the opportunity to question the so called 'patriotism' of a Pakistani is atrocious!

That statement in its self suggests that someone born abroad isn't a Pakistani!
How dare you!
I suggest you clarify your statement.

Whilst you yourself have adopted the language of the same foreigners you claim us to be part of.

You had the choice to leave but you didn't. You instead choice to follow footsteps of your begherat parents and continue to serve islamophobic regimes by driving taxis and walking their dogs. A scum like you with two foreign flags should be the last person on this planet to question patriotism of any Pakistani.
My original intention was to stop you from defecating all this thread but looks like you're going to do it anyway.scum

WTF should I leave? Why don't you leave Pakistan when you attack me, even when I defend Pakistani cause? I have never undermined or made any derogatory comments against the state of Pakistan. I think you need to quickly see a shrink dude. Only Indians and other anti-Pakistan garbage hate my comments. Are you anti-Pakistan?

I am too young to witness, but got to know from my father that Bhutto made a similar speech in "Haathi Chowk" in which he also waved a letter by Kissinger and we all know what ultimately happened to him.
Dangerous times ahead of Khan. May Allah guide him and safeguard him.
We cannot bear the loss of a National leader of the stature of Khan.

WOW watching clips from afar
Is this the biggest gathering in history of Pakistan ? Is this maybe biggest gathering in history sub continent ??

All I see is a flooded sea of people left right & center even camera can’t pick them up

I don’t do politics but this people of Pakistan is your leader

My gosh the crowd .

The people clearly support Imran Khan govt. Even women stood entire day in the parade ground for IK. That shows the true sentiment of people.

There will be an intense backlash if majority in parliament is stolen from PTI like they did in 2018 by rigging RTS system.

Conclusion of event: Message delivered to right people. Work for the people of Pakistan or else face music.

Sad thing about these thieves who are plundering people's wealth is, that they never learn.

You plunder and plunder and plunder, then take this outside in the Western countries and then at some time a sanctions "kaboooooom" happens and all that wealth ends up with those Anglo-Saxon crocodiles. You stay there looking like a penniless fool from one day to the next!

Havent you learnt anything from Russian Oligarchs?

Pathetic creatures, these Sharifs, Zardaris and Diesel!

WTF should I leave? Why don't you leave Pakistan when you attack me, even when I defend Pakistani cause? I have never undermined or made any derogatory comments against the state of Pakistan. I think you need to quickly see a shrink dude. Only Indians and other anti-Pakistan garbage hate my comments. Are you anti-Pakistan?
No i just hate the nonsense you keep spewing against fellow Pakistani members. I simply told you to not pollute this thread by posting usual drivel and you responding by calling me nawazo poodle and pro west essentially doing the same thing which I told you to not do.

Finally someone else thinks the same way
Very very interesting take... So the establishment is sending a message to the opposition through IK that they know who is behind all this? hmmmm. Aur khoon sukhao mera.

Pakistan had to wait 100 years to get a leader Old Leadership which created Pakistan

There is no such thing as "Establishment" , military is focused on their Security mandate for external threats.

These Noora's and PPP fuedals are cancer for Pakistan. Time has come to face them and remove this scourge. Enough is enough. Pakistan has suffered a long time at the hands of these piglets.

I am happy if such gatherings are supported by the Pak army. Unfortunately they are not. Nevertheless, time has come to completely destroy these piglets for once and for all.

No i just hate the nonsense you keep spewing against fellow Pakistani members. I simply told you to not pollute this thread by posting usual drivel and you responding by calling me nawazo poodle and pro west essentially doing the same thing which I told you to not do.

Your fellow Pakistani brothers are making anti-state comments in this topic. Instead of attacking me personally, how about rectifying their BS? I know what your problem is with me and this goes back a very long time. You are not the only person who has this problem with me. There are a few others on this forum who don't like the way I confront those that undermine Pak cause.

in the letter is the adress of dubai watch house,
where imran khan sold the gift of Mohammed bin Salman.which he recieved

from TOSHA KHANA,

the watch house contacted salman, and told him,,

the rest of story is , comming soon,
Don’t know what are you smoking, but it would be some seriously strong stuff. Only you know what you have written here.

I wasn't going to say anything, but to suggest, even for a moment that somehow, being born abroad, as is the case for many members of this forum, does not allow you the opportunity to question the so called 'patriotism' of a Pakistani is atrocious!
Nothing atrocious about that. People who were born here spent their lives here and are probably going to die here do not have anything to prove to those who those with foreign nationalities.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom