What's new

Imran Khan's Islamabad Rally - امربالمعروف - Updates & Discussion

Honorable Prime Minister , addressed the People of Pakistan and the people showed with their Passion how much they love him with the historic numbers at the Gathering to hear his speech

Pakistani all the way from Islamabad to North America are listening and watching Live

Imran Khan was certainly very careful in this speech.

He did not name the ones bought (not just ppp/pmln but others too) by foreign lobbies

In coming days, one by one these names will be made public and shamed.

People of Pakistan have chosen a wise leader for themselves. Better let him work.

he will never telll
pasha --- raheel, bazwala
and zaheer ul islam,
role...

hypocrite will say, its from USA,
because we cant take USA to courts in pakistan

the only amercian who spent some hours of justice in pakistan was , , janaab izzat mayaab raymond davis

imran khan, told a close, friend , that he has already recorded a video confession about all , .........since 2016,

u know what i mean,
the guy who delivered this message to lal- kurti gate numer 4

is a property tycoon,,,

remember what , perveez khatak said,,,,,, who made imran govt possible,

the peoblem now is that...........

imran was promised 10 year
2 /5- years terms..

and he fell in the trap. of jernals...

now he might come back strong, if not helped by BAAZ _WALA

... even today imran,,,,

said in simple WORds..
help me win no- confidence,

oTHERWISE , i will name all the culprites. and DALLAYS........ who originsed the
DHARNA, and 2018 elections ,, selections

WTF-------- i am smoking the same material, everyone smokes in bani -gala

imrans, newely hired PRO company from london,

wrote all the material for this jalsa.

and, imrans original, bla- bla -bla, was again fanTAS.tic

none of what you said makes any sense. its leagy yahvian, bongian and chawal. why doesn't meean nawaj hire a scriptwriter if this was written by a PRO firm? meean nowadays sound like a swine is being butchered!

From now onwards, I dont believe Imran Khan will play safely.

The man has nothing to lose, he has no love for his PM seat.

May Allah protect Imran Khan and help us get rid of traitors who work against Pakistan and Islam.

The only people of who are scared right now are those who live in Pakistan but their loyalties and bank balances/properties are in the west.

Well IK is still a decade shy of playing Erdogan. We haven't seen such level of prosperity to lay infront of Tanks.
Allah Khan ka Hami o Nasir ho. It will be a miracle if he survives.

turks lay in front of tanks,

we dance in front of tanks,( pti)

none of what you said makes any sense. its leagy yahvian, bongian and chawal. why doesn't meean nawaj hire a scriptwriter if this was written by a PRO firm? meean nowadays sound like a swine is being butchered!

go and ask malik riaz,....................bharriya town

whats in the confession letter

turks lay in front of tanks,

we dance in front of tanks,( pti)
meean needed mahjay gamay chedday to do that but the tubbar does best washing of tanks chain and sprocket anywhere in the known world.

go and ask malik riaz,....................bharriya town

whats in the confession letter
that is another leagy yahvin. malik riaj is zardari's right hand and zardari is brothers with amritsari tubbar in PDM!

"This is not a desi sazish, this is an international conspiracy"
Z. A. Bhutto, sometime in our foregone past🤦
History does repeat itself!

Didn't they distance themselves from him? Anyways I am unsure as to who is playing what side at the moment.
6D chess ongoing, no one knows what is going on behind closed doors. It's all a game of perception

Naah bhai g pti supporters with a functional brain not those usual cricket nostalgia followers been crying louder and louder since the navaz platelets reports were in the making.

He didn't listen then and cannot do much now ------ except, oh well -----.

Well people who were riding the band wagon of "IK and Estb. alliance for a properous Pak", I for one, are at crossroads. Should we continue supporting IK and try to bring the house of cards down, or support Estb. 'in the larger interest of the State'.
I envy people who remain aloof of the politics of the day. Idiot was I to think they were on the same page 🤦

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom