What's new

Imran Khan's Islamabad Rally - امربالمعروف - Updates & Discussion

One of the doctors from Shaukat Khanum hospital even took a blood sample of Mian Nawaz Shairf in a room and analysed it..............

The results of the reports of Nawaz Sharif’s platelet count were almost the same from all the three labs involved, including the Services Hospital, Chughtai and Shaukat Khanum,”

so who fccked up imran

he knows very well
but he,s beating around the bush, , BLA< BLA BLA

If any patriot came to power, I.k is going to be the first one charged with treason than any of his politcal opponents coz he betrayed every single Pakistani by selling them hopes of grandeur but took a u turn as soon as he got hold of the chair .

If any patriot came to power, I.k is going to be the first one charged with treason than any of his politcal opponents coz he betrayed every single Pakistani by selling them hopes of grandeur but took a u turn as soon as he got hold of the chair .

imran khan,s letter and qatri letter are all the same,

images (11).jpeg

welldone for taking over from the geezer with a lower IQ. it was becoming difficult for it. but as for meean nawaj's plates and dongay. leaguey majay gamay chaday consider it as the best finger in the mori(hole) by the meean. even though the most penetration in the mori was done to the majay gamay chadday who thought meean was a nescol gwalmandela.

Tm logo ki cricket hai
Tm logo ka mulk hai
Tm logo ki coverage hai
Tm logo k cult hain
Tm logo ki subsidies hain

Hm apnay kam sy kam rkhy gy

I.k is own his own and making faces or calling names like a chawal won't do nothing

imran khan,s letter and qatri letter are all the same,
qatari letter is about hearsay. the writer heard that meean nawaj's london flat were bought in 2003 when in fact they were living in them since the 90's. the chawal and yahvian in qatari letter done more damage to the tubbar than good. for example one can say that i heard that meena nawaj is the first human to release methane gas.

this cannot be proven as meean nawaj is not the first human and the writer like qatari letter cannot prove their hearsay either.

i have not heard directly on tv but SMQ was just taken on a tv channel and from what panelist are phrashing, he has indicated that the mil est had been made aware of the external "threat" .......

Last edited:
Tm logo ki cricket hai
Tm logo ka mulk hai
Tm logo ki coverage hai
Tm logo k cult hain
Tm logo ki subsidies hain

Hm apnay kam sy kam rkhy gy

I.k is own his own and making faces or calling names like a chawal won't do nothing
that is a middle of the road or on the fence kind of answer. you are a rep of meen nawaj a cult I have known since 89. meean even wanted to be a cricketer too! meean rewards those who do the best pooja of the tubbar but not everyone. as meean expects alot from the majay gamay chedday who alway under deliver. like that phand merasi march of GT road.

qatari letter is about hearsay. the writer heard that meean nawaj's london flat were bought in 2003 when in fact they were living in them since the 90's. the chawal and yahvian in qatari letter done more damage to the tubbar than good. for example one can say that i heard that meena nawaj is the first human to release methane gas.

this cannot be proven as meean nawaj is not the first human and the writer like qatari letter cannot prove their hearsay either.

imran khans letter is , 35 punctures, is is more clear 2u

so was meean nawaj!!
yep

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom