What's new

Imran Khan's arrest: Zaman park under attack

Yup. That's what Zulfiqar Bhutto did in 1971. He went to GHQ and sacked all experienced generals. We all know the result. Go to AP archives on YouTube. There's an interview of Bhutto admitting just that.
Bhutto then became a general himself and started doing the same dictatorial shenanigans and that ultimately was his undoing. IK is a passive Saint compared to the ruthless psychopath that Bhutto was.

These petrol bomb works only when the bottle breaks on impact and creates an instant mini inferno.

Plastic bottle won’t break and defeats the purpose. Unless the protesters are hoping the police and rangers are complete duffers and tricked into thinking they are being offered whiskey or vodka, and hoping they’d drink it.

:lol:
Very true Fuel does not ignite, fuel vapor ignites. One can dip a matchstick in petrol and nothing will happen, hold it anywhere close to fuel vapours and be ready to see an explosion.

Then Afghanistan conquers Baluchistan and launches invasion of Punjab and Sindh to conquer kala daal khors then ghazwa e hind on India.
That would be the good ending
With this thinking, yes we are done. And this is exaactly what PDM and napak faauj wants, you want to give them the satisfaction? At least lets taake everything from them before that.
Honestly, I'm so done with the idea of a unified state. Everything has been engineered so that a split in Pakistan would be directly along ethnic faultlines, with the Nukes going straight to the US and probably even an American ground invasion whilst they divide the territory.
not so, balochistan will be a seperate state; they want nothing to do with the proxies sardar from Pak intelligencia. Daily abductions and murders from state sponsored actors. You are now seeing the same deep state actors doing this to any supporter of IK.
Uhhh.....that's literally exactly what I said

I don't get why when we are finally waking up to the reality, instead of uniting, we are dividing ourselves along ethnic lines (which now became clear was never the problem). The only division should be between Pakistanis and Napak fauj. If we survive this together, we can make a proper strong Pakistan. Let's stick together and face this menace as one!
The only way for Pakistan to survive as a unified state is if there is a unified, armed revolution from EVERY Province.
It's clear that the KPK civilians will be the ones leading the charge, but the sindhis who have gained stockholm syndrome from being held hostage by the bhuttos since the 60s will be less enthusiastic in joining.
Not to mention the ingrained hatred towards different ethnicities within Pakistan itself, which render a unified revolution as unfeasible

PTI says Zaman Park raid conducted at Maryam’s behest

Mansoor Malik
March 19, 2023

<p>R Uzma Khanum, sister of PTI Chairman Imran Khan, tells the media outside his Zaman Park residence that ‘blood-thirsty’ police officers conducted the operation without warrants, harassed women and tortured servants.—M. Arif / White Star</p>

R Uzma Khanum, sister of PTI Chairman Imran Khan, tells the media outside his Zaman Park residence that ‘blood-thirsty’ police officers conducted the operation without warrants, harassed women and tortured servants.—M. Arif / White Star
Now the rest are feeling the pain of what is a daily occurance in Balochistan by these evil shenzis.

That would be the good ending

Honestly, I'm so done with the idea of a unified state. Everything has been engineered so that a split in Pakistan would be directly along ethnic faultlines, with the Nukes going straight to the US and probably even an American ground invasion whilst they divide the territory.

Uhhh.....that's literally exactly what I said

The only way for Pakistan to survive as a unified state is if there is a unified, armed revolution from EVERY Province.
It's clear that the KPK civilians will be the ones leading the charge, but the sindhis who have gained stockholm syndrome from being held hostage by the bhuttos since the 60s will be less enthusiastic in joining.
Not to mention the ingrained hatred towards different ethnicities within Pakistan itself, which render a unified revolution as unfeasible
You're wrong. People don't care about ethnicity so much anymore as they care about getting rid of this cancer, which has sowed and festered ethnic hate. We are all awake, I don't care where in Pakistaan you are from, as long as you are against what is going on in Pakistan today, and stand against this napak fauj and PDM, you are a Pakistani, no less, no more.

You're wrong. People don't care about ethnicity so much anymore as they care about getting rid of this cancer, which has sowed and festered ethnic hate. We are all awake, I don't care where in Pakistaan you are from, as long as you are against what is going on in Pakistan today, and stand against this napak fauj and PDM, you are a Pakistani, no less, no more.

We may all be awake, but is each ethnicity ready to fight for unity when their vested interests may lie elsewhere (independence), and there is no real guarantee that revolution will change the situation in the deprived provinces?

We may all be awake, but is each ethnicity ready to fight for unity when their vested interests may lie elsewhere (independence), and there is no real guarantee that revolution will change the situation in the deprived provinces?
Only the enemies of Pakistan, be it PDM, Napak fauj, or India will win with this mentality. You rather break our country when together we have better chances to fight our enemies, than you are really dumb and there is no further conversation to be had.

Only the enemies of Pakistan, be it PDM, Napak fauj, or India will win with this mentality. You rather break our country when together we have better chances to fight our enemies, than you are really dumb and there is no further conversation to be had.

The outside enemies don't matter at the moment. I doubt the people would rather having a government that leeches off all of their wealth and living standards, than a foreign government.
At least India somewhat cares for their people, be it a communal sh1thole or not, which is more than can be said for this Junta establishment.
If you want to speak from the perspective of the people, breaking up does not matter. It's likely that we'd be more efficient in making smaller separate nations, than the current state of Pakistan and the people would be more likely to be fed, which is the biggest issue at the moment.

The biggest threat to India lies in Pakistani Nukes. India's current interests lie in taking Kashmir, which they can gladly take. I doubt they would want anything else from Pakistan, except perhaps Karachi, which can be bargained to stay within Punjabistan in return for not firing a bullet over Kashmir

And how on earth does NaPak fauj benefit from a splintered Pakistan? It looks like the main way that the hegemonic force would be destroyed

The outside enemies don't matter at the moment. I doubt the people would rather having a government that leeches off all of their wealth and living standards, than a foreign government.
At least India somewhat cares for their people, be it a communal sh1thole or not, which is more than can be said for this Junta establishment.
If you want to speak from the perspective of the people, breaking up does not matter. It's likely that we'd be more efficient in making smaller separate nations, than the current state of Pakistan and the people would be more likely to be fed, which is the biggest issue at the moment.

The biggest threat to India lies in Pakistani Nukes. India's current interests lie in taking Kashmir, which they can gladly take. I doubt they would want anything else from Pakistan, except perhaps Karachi, which can be bargained to stay within Punjabistan in return for not firing a bullet over Kashmir

And how on earth does NaPak fauj benefit from a splintered Pakistan? It looks like the main way that the hegemonic force would be destroyed
PDM and Napak fauj are not outside enemies, and I mentioned them first because they are the main issue, or rather the existential threat. We can resolve all our issues if we deal with this cancer.

Noone should be confusing the police with ISI/fauj.. police may be acting on orders but is Fauj who is pulling the strings

Oh shut up.
Don't mislead people. We don't want Mukti Bahini, we want politically aware people who know who to protest against.
Imported government is the one who needs to go, not the GHQ
Salute to your political awareness
OR
POLITIC🪖L ignorance.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom