What's new

Imran Khan's arrest: Zaman park under attack

Napak Fouj akhri goli aur khatra tak laraygi. lol
1679319311680.jpeg
V80A8371-367x550.png

And Whatsapp Research Institute of Youthiology has got tons of evidence regarding this i'm sure. Your version is noted.
News was leaked by Patwari Military Munshi Institute of Real Estate Rrsearch.

PDM and Napak fauj are not outside enemies, and I mentioned them first because they are the main issue, or rather the existential threat. We can resolve all our issues if we deal with this cancer.
By outside enemies, I mean the talibs and India.
Internal enemies are always the most damaging.

Summary of all this, we cannot continue as a nation / country any further unless and until following are made priority

• PMA reforms
  • Judiciary reforms
  • Police reforms
  • Bureaucracy and their perks need to end
  • Education reforms, including madrassa
  • Health reforms
  • Tax reforms
  • Presidential system
  • Mosques and their control
First you have to demolish the colonial army.

Goon league is known to give their hit squads police uniforms.

Army also comes in police uniforms. I have land next to Bahawalpur airport. Like the fence of the runway is at the end of my land. Army has taken over the airport pretty much. When I was in Pakistan in 2020 I went to visit the land and immediately police guys came on bike. They were definitely army intelligence guys because I’ve never seen Punjab police walas in shape like that before…:lol:

I explained that I owned the land but it was a very strange vibe like they wanted me off my own property.
I also want some land by bahawalpur airport.
I have some fond memories there.
😃

By outside enemies, I mean the talibs and India.
Internal enemies are always the most damaging.
No outside enemy can do anything if we are internally strong, so I agree with you. And I honestly see a much, much stronger, and better Pakistan if we manage to defeat this Napak fauj.

Our feminist liberal Muslim queen is on the forefront of PTI again 💅😂 @Sayfullah
Slaaaayyyyy girlyyyyy 💅💕💕✨🤩😍

💀💀💀

No outside enemy can do anything if we are internally strong, so I agree with you. And I honestly see a much, much stronger, and better Pakistan if we manage to defeat this Napak fauj.
After unification another requirement would be that the freedom comes through force rather than through the system.
A new constitution should be created, and a new military under a new name.

Otherwise things will fade back into the old ways.

The PDM mafia wants a confrontation between police and the PTI workers leading to many deaths and destruction and to put charges of a terrorist party on PTI and IK. So far the PTI workers are only resisting the police and not attacking them brutally that will lead to putting some ban on PTI.

Just as in one vid. a person with tie and white shirt was inciting the PTI workers to start burning vehicles and burn things. Need to be careful, police is only following orders half heartedly, the reason military men are inducted in police uniform.

Started to think that PTI should have retained their KPK govt. as now all the state powers are with the mafia govt. As what is happening was on the cards, Pervez Elahi warned about it, now GB state resources can be used, which is lesser.
Target is to postpone elections by any means.
Biggest strategic mistake of IK was enmass resignation from NA.

PTI is doing very well avoiding violence.

Revolution is the only way at this point.
IK isn't prepared to start an movement of this level, not because he is a coward, but he does not believe that the cause is worth sacrificing supporters for.
However, this will be his downfall.
Peaceful demos have great power.
A Massive peaceful demo at GHQ will get the message across.

Salute to PTI and IK, they understand and showing great restraint.
No one can turn Pakistan into Sisi's Egypt.

Last edited:
News was leaked by Patwari Military Munshi Institute of Real Estate Rrsearch.
Still wonder why Ayaz Mir asked Imran Khan to put pictures of real state tycoons along with Jinnah sahab on the back wall of the office in an open live TV transmission... Remember Malik Riaz....Yeah those 458 Canals...Those 458 canals in exchange for ensuring that the £190 million (Rs50 billion) seized in the UK are returned to Riaz in Pakistan.:suicide2::suicide2:

That would be the good ending

Honestly, I'm so done with the idea of a unified state. Everything has been engineered so that a split in Pakistan would be directly along ethnic faultlines, with the Nukes going straight to the US and probably even an American ground invasion whilst they divide the territory.

Uhhh.....that's literally exactly what I said

The only way for Pakistan to survive as a unified state is if there is a unified, armed revolution from EVERY Province.
It's clear that the KPK civilians will be the ones leading the charge, but the sindhis who have gained stockholm syndrome from being held hostage by the bhuttos since the 60s will be less enthusiastic in joining.
Not to mention the ingrained hatred towards different ethnicities within Pakistan itself, which render a unified revolution as unfeasible
This is not true. If anything, the various ethnicities have already united under PTI flag. We all have a sense of ownership for PTI to varying degrees

This is not true. If anything, the various ethnicities have already united under PTI flag. We all have a sense of ownership for PTI to varying degrees
Yet it remains as pretty much the only thing holding the country together apart from the state and borders themselves.

PTI has exposed itself as a force that is incapable of an armed revolution, which is the only way that the slave masters can be overthrown.

You can't fight bullets with words.

Yet it remains as pretty much the only thing holding the country together apart from the state and borders themselves.

PTI has exposed itself as a force that is incapable of an armed revolution, which is the only way that the slave masters can be overthrown.

You can't fight bullets with words.
PTI, specifically IK has united us, but we are too stupid it seems.

FrmxX_GWIAMRbsW

The video clip IK showed in todays speech missed these clear pictures with Na Maloom afraad with Plastic hand cuffs, they can be used to strangulate(the neck) and kill people leaving no injury marks.

Also he mentioned na maloom afraad(so as to point towards internal wing, ISI) but later said the current govt. the Sharifs want to kill him. He didn't directly or indirectly mentioned the na maloom wanted to kill him.

Or they are hired by the Sharif Mafia, it's a planned common ground by both to eliminate IK, he need to talk about it in detail and in clear words.

Again he said Fauj bhi meri hai, Mulk bhi mera hai, IK have a support base in Estab. but they are sidelined, and the Generals, the Hafiz inlcuded is toying the intl' Estab. lines and Nawaz Sharif who is now stooge of intl' Estab sitting in London with the London plan.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom