What's new

Imran Khan: We'll implement "Khilafat e Rashida" system in Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
As a Pakhtun he knows the pulse of that region intimately

Which region is that? Waziristan,m where he has never been or Londonistan where he's known intimately, one hears.

Which region is that? Waziristan,m where he has never been or Londonistan where he's known intimately, one hears.

KP.
He just started work on a cancer hospital there, using public and private funds he helped raise.

Somehow I doubt that any of the liberal eiite accusing him of being pro-terrorist donated any money to that hospital.

Oh - who wud have thunk Peshawar is such a .... well, Im baby knows what's what -- by the way seems he was thick as thieves with Mu-sharreef and was set to be Premier, but then, perhaps because he has the pulse of something or the other, they fell out -- at least that's the way Mu-shareef says

If he drank or had fun with girls that was his past that he has regreted tacitly,,, He is not doing it now,,, think of him as a "born-again-muslim" :angel:

Haven't u herd the story where when Musharaf was under training for SSG & was newly married, his commander's son used to sneak into his home where his wife was alone,,, & Musharaf is said to have complaint to that commander,,, Should we start to go into such personal past events... then there would be a lot of dust under their carpets... many politicians are until recently implicated into having film actresses travelling with them,,,

just as examples,,, drunk & with prostitutes
-

Last edited by a moderator:
i will be supporting him more than anything if he goes for khalifat-i-rashida.....best of luck imran you can do it

I just have one question what would this system be like. Will be there elections or will our rulers be chosen by a pious few. How will the will of the people be interpreted by the government and put into practice. Our neighbors have already tried systems like these and things dont always turn out good for the people living in those countries.
Rather than throwing the entire system out we should work to reform it and make it more accountable to the people. All this nostalgic bull crap is not going to achieve anything. In fact we are going to lose the precious little freedoms we have left.

Chairman Imran Khan speaks at Sheikhupura bar > Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf > Insaf News

Press release from PTI itself, no mention of Khilafat-e-Rashida.

SHAIKHUPURA - Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) Chief Imran Khan on Friday said a strong judicial system is vital to put an end to the loot and plunder of the rulers, Geo News reported.

Addressing the lawyers who came into folds of PTI, Imran Khan said the people should be ready for another movement for maintaining the independence of the judiciary.

He termed as essential independence of judiciary for the country’s progress.

Air Marshal (Retd.) Asghar Khan be made chairman of National Accountability of Bureau (NAB), the PTI Chief demanded.

He said the level of corruption could be gauged from the fact that the same machine that was bought for Shaukat Khanum at a cost of 4 million dollars was installed in a government hospital for 6 million dollars.

the sad part is people don't know the GOOD THINGS ABOUT KHILAFAT-E-RASHDEEN!

1) JUSTICE FOR ALL! EVEN THE KHALIFAH COULD BE QUESTIONED

2) DEMOCRACY AT ITS BEST PEOPLE GOT TO CHOSE THEIR LEADER

a system like that i have NO PROBLEMS in embracing! i guess all of pakistan has no problems embracing!! but the brand of "islam" and system the TTP want i am sorry! i can't accept! neither can any muslim nor any human!

Hasan Nisar has already said that Imran Khan doesn't understand politics....poilitics is not his cup of tea.....PTI is one-man army.......I don't think PTI will ever come to power in Pakistan...Imran Khan is better off doing live TV chat shows

Where's our PTI brigade? no comment? Imran not a "munafiq" for selling Islam at home and partying in London??

We are here.... Calling Imran Khan "munafif" ?? die in shame..... tell me one evidence about ur claim and than i will tell u about ur cho**iya leaders

laanat he hum Pakistanio par and so called muslim who dont know what KHILAFAT-E-RASHDEEN system is. And calling Imran Khan for munafiq ??? It is not strange we are suffering like all other muslims in the world.

Do u ppl know how and when KHILAFAT-E-RASHDEEN system was taken away from us ?? It was british who did that so we could be there slaves which we are today also.... duaab kar mar jao....

I just have one question what would this system be like. Will be there elections or will our rulers be chosen by a pious few. How will the will of the people be interpreted by the government and put into practice. Our neighbors have already tried systems like these and things dont always turn out good for the people living in those countries.
Rather than throwing the entire system out we should work to reform it and make it more accountable to the people. All this nostalgic bull crap is not going to achieve anything. In fact we are going to lose the precious little freedoms we have left.

brother what freedom do u have ? are u in family with any mpa or mna ? common man have no freedom what are u talking about ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom