What's new

Imran Khan: We'll implement "Khilafat e Rashida" system in Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am amazed at this thread... and the innocence of my brothers and sisters on this forum... ;)

Its obvious someone is pulling strings within Pakistan towards the Khilafat concept... Dont you see this guys?? :no: Its all starting to happen as I told you it would...

shhhh and heres the real secret... all this talk of Khilafat seems to be...

to prevent it

The agencies playing with the minds of the people... little do they realize that Allah swt has a plan... and the words of the Prophet saw are true... nothing can prevent it now... the hammer has been pulled... the bullet has left the gun... and its heading straight towards bullseye!!!

they plan but ALLAH plans better than them ......... Khilafat should be implemented in pakistan and it will be INSHALLAH but ALLAH will chose best of HIS noble man INSHALLAH for pakistan

With due respect my brother's not that i'm a scholar of islam but can you tell me if Khalafat it ment to come through Pakistan and NOW or in near Future then how would hadits of Prophet Muhammad PBUH will come true? where imam mehndi will come and unit muslims under one flag and this is a clear hint of Khalafat so my dear friends couple of study of hadit with translation will clear your concepts of Khalafat! Khalafat is not coming until Imam mehndi will come, and that is by the time of dumdar sitara time which will be appearing in 2060 and then 84 years after since it appear every 84 years, so my count of kilafat is not much at this time, Muslims will have to get stronger in order to stand under that flag and do gazwaz but we are not strong actually we are losing our power even more day by day. this is punishment time. I suggest you all my emotional brothers that read Quran and hadit with translation so we can actually plan for our futures in reality instead of gunning in dark
they plan but ALLAH plans better than them ......... Khilafat should be implemented in pakistan and it will be INSHALLAH but ALLAH will chose best of HIS noble man INSHALLAH for pakistan

imran khan once said in interview that nawaz sharif voilated law by trying to become AMEER UL MOMINEEN. and now he is supporting it. this man is hypocrate.

It's right that Imran khan's life has passed through many different phases, but what is he right now is the reality, what is his ideology right now is a reality, what he thin about Pakistan is the reality, how he think about making Pakistan a welfare state is the reality.

When you watch his interviews and debates and watch him participating in current affairs program he sounds as an experienced and shrewed muslim politician with peace, justice, development, upliftment of poors in Pakistan, diginity, safety and security of Pakistan nation as his goals.
I think Pakistani people must give him a chance otherwise the politicians they are selecting will bring them nude on road, sell the nation to west, crusaders and jews and other enemies of Pakistan, will allow every one to kill innocent Pakistani civilians and go without any punishment, will allow themselves to loot Pakistan and go without accountability.

Seems like Imran need Jamat Islami support. He is honest but no future, it will take years for public to learn between good and bad. If they love to smell dirty water daily running through their nalla and nali , then its their choice....

Seems like Imran need Jamat Islami support. He is honest but no future, it will take years for public to learn between good and bad. If they love to smell dirty water daily running through their nalla and nali , then its their choice....

Jinnah took 35 years to be recognized as a leader by the masses, though he earned everything within the elite of british and indians...

it is HOPE that we never give up. and it is TRYING that matters... rest are useless details for the man who believes in day of judgement !

Where's our PTI brigade? no comment? Imran not a "munafiq" for selling Islam at home and partying in London??

I think when he say "Khilafat-e-Rashida ka nizam" he means justice system, because as we all know K-e-R was based on a sound justice system, and the same has been his party's moto.

K e R ka Nizam tau koi Khalifa he la sakta hai -- Tau kiya Khalifa tau nahi?

Where's our PTI brigade? no comment? Imran not a "munafiq" for selling Islam at home and partying in London??

why dont u scamper off to other threads, why you have to reply to those threads only which even remotely relates to religion islam???

shoooo...............

He is only playing with nation as others. He has sufficient points to bring nation in dreams, He can't be a good leader. His ideas are changing and rotating. What could be future hoped from PTI & Imran Khan?

Bud se Badnam bura: Lets return back to Qureshi. After all he will not desire for Khilafat to justify drink party with Hillary.

Sajjada Nasheen :haha:

jinnah himself evolved, however his stance was to protect minority rights, which never changed, same is the case with IK, he evolved, but his stance is for justice which never changed !!:pakistan:

He is only playing with nation as others. He has sufficient points to bring nation in dreams, He can't be a good leader. His ideas are changing and rotating. What could be future hoped from PTI & Imran Khan?

Bud se Badnam bura: Lets return back to Qureshi. After all he will not desire for Khilafat to justify drink party with Hillary.

Sajjada Nasheen :haha:

It is clear that though Imran Khan can get good number of seats but he will definitely need alliances. It will not be possible for him yet all to grab the power on his own. It's my point of view. He should go for allinces with Jammat-e-Islami and other former partners in MMA, and if need comes then PML-N as I think it's the least evil of all political parties available in Pakistan.

I would like him to be a pressure group then to go for alliance. he is better away from jamat-e-Islami. once a pressure group he would be able to prove the difference from other parties and hence would gain more strength.

It is clear that though Imran Khan can get good number of seats but he will definitely need alliances. It will not be possible for him yet all to grab the power on his own. It's my point of view. He should go for allinces with Jammat-e-Islami and other former partners in MMA, and if need comes then PML-N as I think it's the least evil of all political parties available in Pakistan.

jinnah himself evolved, however his stance was to protect minority rights, which never changed, same is the case with IK, he evolved, but his stance is for justice which never changed !!:pakistan:

There is no need to compare Imran Khan with Quide-Azam, totally different personalities, by they way if you are fan of IK then being a fan you need all aspects analysis before any blind trust.

Don't repeat history with yourself as this is trend in our people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom