Status
Not open for further replies.

Xestan

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
1101189908-1.gif

Daily Express News Story

"Iqtidar mai a kar Khilafat e Rashida ka Nizam qaem karein ge" Imran Khan while addressing Sheikhupura Bar ...

Sounds doubtful, would appreciate more sources. The entire article talks about ending corruption, free and fair elections and how PPP and PML-N are pretending to be against each other... Then last line of the article mentions like Oh btw, he said we'd implement Khilafat.

Where's our PTI brigade? no comment? Imran not a "munafiq" for selling Islam at home and partying in London??

I've heard him speak up against Taseer's killing and supporting at least amendments in the blasphemy law - In that show hosted by Jasmine... Something only a few individuals still manage to do in Pakistan. So I doubt if its something accurately reported or reported for drumming up the usual extremely overplayed scare mongering associated with Imran Khan.

What is wrong even if he said that?

Khilafat-e-Rashida has been the golden era of Muslim history... and Pakistan being a Muslim country tend to influence itself from its own history only

Develepero

Ethics mean anythng to you? I know they do and the suspension in this case must be difficult for you, after all you know the issue isnot his privaye life but character

It looks like he says things that appeals to the majority of people. I dont know if he is a good or bad politician, does he have vision and leadership quality? But his charity work and those hospitals are really admirable.

The thing is Imran Khan type people categorize "a non-corrupt" system as "Khulfa-e-Rashideen" type system.

I'm certain that in no way, Imran Khan would employ regressive policies, start banning liberal activities like Music, or enforce any unusual moral code. Could be a case of mis-speaking, or could be entirely concocted.

How is this statement different than ANY other politician promising the sky and the sun and the moon and the stars just to get into POWER. Once in power, nothing will change. Sound familiar? :D

The thing is Imran Khan type people categorize "a non-corrupt" system as "Khulfa-e-Rashideen" type system

So basically he's a Islamican, who fools around with billionaire women, marries and divorces them, depending on the political (read financial) expediency of each. I don't know this person, all I'm commenting on are the kinds of contradictions that seem to characterize this person, these are to me, cause for great concern - perhaps he's a more politically savvy individual but to me he's a "manchurinan candidate".

What is wrong even if he said that?

Khilafat-e-Rashida has been the golden era of Muslim history... and Pakistan being a Muslim country tend to influence itself from its own history only

The problem is then don't say Khilafat-e-Rashida, reason? Because you're making it sound like the epitome of tolerance, freedom of speech, power to the people, while in today's world it means the opposite.

It means hitting women for not being covered like Taliban/Saudi
It means banning Music like what MMA did
It means jailing and even killing people for Blasphemy
It means jailing and even killing people for being sexually active out of wedlock

If a government is doing just that, when is it working on economy, literacy, defence, R&D, construction? Who wants to live under such imposed conditions, certainly not human beings.

thats great. this is exactly what PAKistan was made for.... we should all strive for Islam's political socio-economic revival !

I skimmed through the Urdu content and it didn't say anything about the KAMN/KR system. Maybe I didn't read too carefully.

But then I think he means to say either that the PTI as rulers will live with austerity as the KR RT3A did, or provide justice without without political influences as the KR rt3a did. He's been saying things like that believe for a long time.

Beyond that, he does not appear capable to establish the entire gamut of governance machinery on his own. In fact I don't think any single political party in the world has the ability to dredge deep into the system and create it anew.

So basically he's a Islamican, who fools around with billionaire women, marries and divorces them, depending on the political (read financial) expediency of each. I don't know this person, all I'm commenting on are the kinds of contradictions that seem to characterize this person, these are to me, cause for great concern - perhaps he's a more politically savvy individual but to me he's a "manchurinan candidate".

Actually thats another thing I liked about this guy. Remember when they had started the campaign of "Imran Khan Zani". This was done by MQM when the 2 May incident happened and he pressed charges against Altaf. That is when he came out, and fessed up to his colorful past, but insisted that he is dedicated to serving the country now.

Judging from his ever growing popularity, people have believed him on that at least.

At best I'd say he uses the Islam card for political gains, I really don't expect a Taliban like government out of PTI.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom