What's new

Imran Khan: We'll implement "Khilafat e Rashida" system in Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.

If his "Islamization" ... covers the usual ban this ban that thing that is associated with Islamic governance then no.
First, let me say I might have appeared aggressive in that post, because I wrote '...your mental...' when I meant to say '...our mental...'. Nothing was pointed at your person.

I'm guessing you learnt that 'ban this ban that' is the usual SOP from Pakistani mal-exploiters of Islam and the Taliban. Guess what most people make themselves only deserving to be told to do this and not do that. Harsh but I think not a wrong assessment. You just have to look at the voting pattern in Pk to see how deeply the masses try to understand what is beneficial to them.

at least there is some one who said this....thank God. ..!

Still any proper sources reporting this. I cant even find the news of his asking asfar khan to lead NAB. Quite safe to say this is a misquote.

imran khan sahib to president bnay ko kuch b keh dain gain...he is not islami...england ka prha..just like Mohamad ali jinnah...they know this awam is musalman...islam ka naam lain gey to vote milain gey

jb musharaf keh skta hai mujay bait do:oops: to itna to I.K b keh skta hai na

He didn't give a straight answer.

So he is not really in favour of khilafat-e-rashida?

if he said something clearly...people would point at him as extremist/ taliban/and God knows what !!

---------- Post added at 08:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:47 PM ----------

imran khan sahib to president bnay ko kuch b keh dain gain...he is not islami...england ka prha..just like Mohamad ali jinnah...they know this awam is musalman...islam ka naam lain gey to vote milain gey

jb musharaf keh skta hai mujay bait do:oops: to itna to I.K b keh skta hai na

get life loser... I thought of you to be someone with reason !!

What an @ss Imran Khan is! ZH started a fake movement and this Idiot known for his secular agenda all of sudden talks of Khilafat? I never knew politicians get this low for votes and popularity.
Btw. What is Imran Khan's stance of Pakistan's westernized education system when he talks of bringing Islamic revolution in Pakistan?

if he said something clearly...people would point at him as extremist/ taliban/and God knows what !!

---------- Post added at 08:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:47 PM ----------

get life loser... I thought of you to be someone with reason !!

EXCUSE ME leader???????

Develepero

Ethics mean anythng to you? I know they do and the suspension in this case must be difficult for you, after all you know the issue isnot his privaye life but character
u r actually exposing ur own character. why r u giving so much of a smoke thru ur exhaust pipe.

Yeh,,, we have seen his(IK) character,,, it's pretty good...

He said admitted on "Jawabdeh" & other programs that ppl make mistakes in their lives but that he hadn't snatched lives of some 300+ depriving many more family members,,, like "bhand" Altaf Hussain...

He did NOT left country after wishes of his wife & sacrificed his family life & kids'-proximity for the love of country,,, he's NOT sitting safe in UK like that ur loved one, ur so-called "quaid-e-tehreek-e-mistake-e-creation-e-Pakistan"...

His character is that he chose NOT to live a peaceful lush life in UK despite being eligible for citizenship & kept Pakistani passport,,, unlike u know whom,,,

His character is that he chose hard tasks of serving countrymen by building hospitals labs & universities...

It was his character that got him 2 billion without ghunda-gardee which that Britisher-run-party resorts to...

It was his character that he chose to take tough route & NOT joining dishonest political parties...

It was his character that he even praised MQM for some of it's fundamentals, like being from grass-root & said that if that ghunda-culture is eliminated from MQM it can be a good party...

Which other character r u talking about, Mr.Sin-less-soul...!!!

Certainly not - have no issue with his drinking, whoring or anything else that may qualify as his personal appetites -- the issues revolved around his public positions in support of propositions that see these sorts of things not as personal appetites, not as social vices but as sins - surely you can appreciate the difference

& Where did he proposed such??? or may be u hear voices...

Buddy, I'm a massive PTI Supporter.

:tup:

However I won't support any movement that takes away people's freedoms. I think if Imran wants to use the Islam card, it should clearly mention what Islamic thing he would do and what things he won't do.....
u can clearly judge from his speech that he makes it clear what kind of islam he wants,,, the real one.... which is liberal indeed BUT with certain boundaries that cannot be crossed...

Like, he talked on TV that blasphemy law was being misused etc... That shows which version of islam he wants... real one where Prophet got worried when lady didn't threw trash on his, who was regular in throwing trash at him & went to visit her & treated her,,,

At the time of Prophet there were prostitutes,,, sound liberal...!!! (more of Musharaf's kind :laugh: )

Even a sahabi asked permission from Prophet to marry a prostitute... sounds-liberal...!!! (though he was refused-but he asked & wasn't beheaded for asking such)

a non-muslim peed at mosque,,, wasn't even touched ,,, sounds liberal...!!!

Prophet & later his wives talked on sexual issues & explained them to other women & men resp. ... sounds liberal...!!!

Islam is liberal... just there are boundaries that don't have to be crossed,,, within those boundaries it's freedom,,, better than what West keeps barking about...

It's amazing how people even suggest that Imran Khan is a terrorism sympathizer just because he favors dialog over war.

Does anybody seriously believe that he likes Pakistanis being killed in suicide bombs and terror attacks? He just happens to do the one thing that our liberal elite are incapable of doing: think independently instead of parroting Western propaganda to appear "progressive".

As a Pakhtun he knows the pulse of that region intimately and knows exactly how the situation will be exploited by Pakistan's enemies to stoke ethnic rivalries.

Certainly not - have no issue with his drinking, whoring or anything else that may qualify as his personal appetites -- the issues revolved around his public positions in support of propositions that see these sorts of things not as personal appetites, not as social vices but as sins - surely you can appreciate the difference

Imran Khan is right on so many things: from corruption to tax reform to education to poverty reduction to terrorism , etc, etc.

If the man happens to drink, I really don't mind. People can call it selective hypocrisy, fine. It doesn't bother me, considering all the other good stuff he brings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom