What's new

Imran Khan warns Narinder Modi to stop showing muscles on Sialkot border.

Yeah this harvard educated troll is OK with the death of millions of Indians in an attempt to destroy and eliminate Pakistan. At least madarsa educated Zaid Hamid doesn't wish death for millions of his compatriots.

swamy says that pak doesn't have the capability to retaliate against india.

Nope he says Pakistan would retaliate but India can handle the "cost". :D

Cost obviously death of millions of Indians.

yes, if india can handle the cost, then according to him, it should not include huge loss of human life certainly not in millions.

yes, if india can handle the cost, then according to him, it should not include huge loss of human life certainly not in millions.

See yourself.

Swamy: So what? Let them use nuclear weapons. We’ll use it on them. There will be no Pakistan left. May be 100 million will die, no problem.

We need two more years to defeat Pakistan | Subramanian Swamy

He is OK with the dead of 100 million humans if Pakistan is eliminated. He has no issues with death of millions of Indians.

This is your Harvard educated troll. Zaid Hamid at least doesn't wish death for his own people.

Yeah this harvard educated troll is OK with the death of millions of Indians in an attempt to destroy and eliminate Pakistan. At least madarsa educated Zaid Hamid doesn't wish death for millions of his compatriots.
uncle ..he did wanted death wish for millions indians.......
and look i have seen plenty of his videos .......
i have seen his support of terrorism against india people...calling hindus in disgust full manner ......
he says muslims have ruled hindus, subjugated humiliated (in other words brutalised) killing hindus as if its a honour... just in name of allah .....

if swamy is speaking hatred its because of muslims wrongdoing over the centuries ......

uncle ..he did wanted death wish for millions indians.......
and look i have seen plenty of his videos .......
i have seen his support of terrorism against india people...calling hindus in disgust full manner ......
he says muslims have ruled hindus, subjugated humiliated (in other words brutalised) killing hindus as if its a honour... just in name of allah .....

if swamy is speaking hatred its because of muslims wrongdoing over the centuries ......

So he is OK with the death of millions of Indians which also includes Hindus just because Muslims ruled India for centuries.
LOL. RIP logic.

The logic behind calling Imran Khan a terrorist sympathiser is actually pretty stupid. You probably think that because he opposed a Military operation. Well, guess what? He is perfectly in favour of an operation against terrorists.

He has said in multiple interviews that he would be in favour of a military operation if it was part of a larger strategy, one which included educating the public and cutting off the terrorists' recruit supply, along with working with the locals to drive militants out, instead of sending in the army to make them feel opposed by Pakistan.
what he (or anybody) wants is irrelevant in case of pakistan ......
your strategic policies are decided by your security establishment .....not some corrupt politician.....

cultivating terrorists (in worlds perspective) is policies of pakistan as strategic assets ......even in zab-r-arb (what ever) operation they only targeted the bad ones .....still terrorists infiltrate LOC
so
cutting off the terrorists' recruit supply, along with working with the locals to drive militants out
is irrelevant .....they will remain poor and brainwashed .....to be used as cannon fodder whether you like it not ....whether he or other come to power or not
and as a pathan he indeed sympathizes them ...... which is not his fault people have been used by army for there own agenda..

So he is OK with the death of millions of Indians which also includes Hindus just because Muslims ruled India for centuries.
LOL. RIP logic.
i think you have not seen his videos ......ZH indeed wished for death of his country men too ....only he level them as shaheed not to sound controversial ....thats the differance

i think you have not seen his videos ......ZH indeed wished for death of his country men too ....only he level them as shaheed not to sound controversial ....thats the differance

Not a fan of ZH but no he doesn't say "so what if millions of Pakistanis die".

what he (or anybody) wants is irrelevant in case of pakistan ......
your strategic policies are decided by your security establishment .....not some corrupt politician.....

cultivating terrorists (in worlds perspective) is policies of pakistan as strategic assets ......even in zab-r-arb (what ever) operation they only targeted the bad ones .....still terrorists infiltrate LOC
so is irrelevant .....they will remain poor and brainwashed .....to be used as cannon fodder whether you like it not ....whether he or other come to power or not

Wait, what? How is this relevant to what I said?
I said "Imran Khan is not a terrorist sympathiser", to which you reply "The army controls everything to use them as strategic assets"

dae1806f9938b0eb8ecc78a5be2f184c.png

Yes, terrorists do try to infiltrate LOC and Pakistan probably supports them. Doesn't India support Afghani and Balochi militants against Pakistan?
If "cultivating terrorists (in worlds perspective) is policies of pakistan", then in this same "worlds perspective", India is a savage country full of poverty and rapists. The "world's perspective" doesn't mean anything. Perspectives change. You Indians count on the world supporting you too much. Eventually this same "world" will turn against you, like it did against basically every one it once supported.

Also there is no need to 'cultivate' terrorists, there's already enough people hating India.

Attachments

• cde0bccd4d9f21e2df7c20166ea4fcee.jpg
    178.4 KB · Views: 18

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom