What's new

Imran Khan warns Narinder Modi to stop showing muscles on Sialkot border.

seriously where i did make any racist comment?
i said in SA every politician(here a pathan) look for the community ...how that is racist comment....
now stop acting like typical pakistani......

then how rape and poverty become topic here.....i also can bring rape and poverty but that is not topic here...

can you list me some of them? .......

you need to open your mind and understand...

ohhh you are acting like apptard or modibakths .......cool down you will burst your brain

what they say to PTI fans.....?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
dont say modi murderer of muslims next time then......

Norwegian litte help here ..........what they say to PTI fans.....? like we ahve apptards or modi bakths

]seriously where i did make any racist comment?
You said Imran Khan supports Taliban because he is pathan. Pathan is a race. Your post was racist.
i said in SA every politician(here a pathan) look for the community
So now you are saying the whole pathan community are Taliban. How racist.

then how rape and poverty become topic here.....i also can bring rape and poverty but that is not topic here...
Because you insisted on talking about "the world's view".

can you list me some of them? .......
List you some of what? Pakistan's reputation?
http://blogs.tribune.com.pk/story/8172/pakistan-locally-underrated-globally-misunderstood/
10 Best Natural Places to Visit in Pakistan

you need to open your mind and understand...
Understand what? Stupid 'logic' that all Pathans are Taliban? Or the logic that says a perfectly rational plan to tackle terrorism is actually in favour of terrorism? No thank you, I'm not opening my mind to that shit.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
dont say modi murderer of muslims next time then......
Are those 5 smileys laughing at your logic? Because that's exactly what it looks like. And it's funny too, we should all laugh at what you call logic.

Wow... So people across the border used to love him but now don't because he stands for his country and condemns firing on civilian population.
No, we lost respect for him as we lost respect for AAP (Kejriwal) due to similarities. Long ago. Before his dharna in Islamabad.

You said Imran Khan supports Taliban because he is pathan. Pathan is a race. Your post was racist.

So now you are saying the whole pathan community are Taliban. How racist.
do you understand meaning of racist?

Because you insisted on talking about "the world's view".
you are weak in understanding seriously....worldview vs pakistan view = all are terrorists vs good/bad terrorist
get into head .......still rape and poverty is not the topic here....same can done wrt pak

a blog so nothing to be shown .....and it says nothing ....................

Understand what? Stupid 'logic' that all Pathans are Taliban? Or the logic that says a perfectly rational plan to tackle terrorism is actually in favour of terrorism? No thank you, I'm not opening my mind to that shit.
when did i said something like that? from where you get stupid logic........

Are those 5 smileys laughing at your logic? Because that's exactly what it looks like. And it's funny too, we should all laugh at what you call logic.
i seen your logic too pretty stupidly pathetic........

you are weak in understanding seriously....worldview vs pakistan view = all are terrorists vs good/bad terrorist
get into head .......still rape and poverty is not the topic here....same can done wrt pak

i seen your logic too pretty stupidly pathetic........

It means discriminating based on race. Pathan is a race. You are discriminating against Pathans by saying that If someone (Imran Khan) is a pathan, that makes him a terrorist sympathiser, which is false and bigoted.

Wait what? Are we comparing Pakistan's view with the world's view now? I thought we were comparing the World's view on Pakistan with the world's view on India. Oh well, you lose on one topic and you quickly change it to another. Go on, this is very much fun for me.

It says a lot about the good parts of Pakistan. And it's written by a foreigner. So it does say something. Anyways, I won't waste my time providing you with more links, your indoctrinated thinking won't let you see anything.

Oh god, this is comedy gold! Now you are saying you never said that! Wow man, just wow. :tup:
yes i have seen that video where he playing with the sentiment of people of pakistan
See this ^^^^
You wrote this. The video you are talking about is one where Imran Khan explains his idea about tackling terrorists. You said it doesn't matter because he is "playing with the sentiment of people" [sic]. Now you're saying you never said that.
:laughcry::laughcry:

Keep going, countering your misinformed, ignorant "arguments" is extremely entertaining.:omghaha:

It means discriminating based on race. Pathan is a race. You are discriminating against Pathans by saying that If someone (Imran Khan) is a pathan, that makes him a terrorist sympathiser, which is false and bigoted.
taliban khan coined by pakistanis not indians ......there must truth to that

majer of ttp is pathan .....stop acting like a id!ot now

Wait what? Are we comparing Pakistan's view with the world's view now? I thought we were comparing the World's view on Pakistan with the world's view on India. Oh well, you lose on one topic and you quickly change it to another. Go on, this is very much fun for me.
this is what i said
cultivating terrorists (in worlds perspective) is policies of pakistan
here terrorist(worlds perspective)=strategic asset(pakistani perspective) is what we i was talking about before .....but you bought rape and poverty which is not the topic ..............if you can bring it then i can too

It says a lot about the good parts of Pakistan. And it's written by a foreigner. So it does say something. Anyways, I won't waste my time providing you with more links, your indoctrinated thinking won't let you see anything.
its doesnt say anything that bring reputation to pakistan or proud off................
off course dont waste time you will not find any,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
and about indoctrinated thinking ,,,,listen i was never went to any rss or vhp camp ........but we what being taught in pakistan about hindus

Oh god, this is comedy gold! Now you are saying you never said that! Wow man, just wow. :tup:
you said this
Stupid 'logic' that all Pathans are Taliban?
i was responding to that only

You wrote this. The video you are talking about is one where Imran Khan explains his idea about tackling terrorists. You said it doesn't matter because he is "playing with the sentiment of people" [sic]. Now you're saying you never said that.
:laughcry::laughcry:

Keep going, countering your misinformed, ignorant "arguments" is extremely entertaining.:omghaha:

as i said stop acting like apptards/modibakts

Is it true NS didn't give any statement, or he did but it was not posted here? I cant believe how NS can remain as a PM if he didn't give a statement when his country is attacked. Well done IK, support him or not, someone needs to give this message to Modi that we will not be intimidated.

this is what i said

here terrorist(worlds perspective)=strategic asset(pakistani perspective) is what we i was talking about before .....but you bought rape and poverty which is not the topic ..............if you can bring it then i can too

its doesnt say anything that bring reputation to pakistan or proud off................
off course dont waste time you will not find any,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
and about indoctrinated thinking ,,,,listen i was never went to any rss or vhp camp ........but we what being taught in pakistan about hindus

you said this

]taliban khan coined by pakistanis not indians ......there must truth to that
Wait what? Who gives a mosquito's arse about who coined this name, YOU said he was a terrorist sympathiser. Again, spinning the debate around. Dude, admit you were wrong and maybe you'll stop getting insulted like this over and over again.

Majority of TTP is Pathan doesn't mean majority of Pathan is TTP. Can you comprehend something as simple as that?

this is what i said

here terrorist(worlds perspective)=strategic asset(pakistani perspective) is what we i was talking about before
Ok, that makes some sense now. Thank you for clarifying that. You could have done that earlier, you know? And the post I originally quoted said something else:
cultivating terrorists (in worlds perspective) is policies of pakistan as strategic assets
You've got to admit,that isn't a very clear sentence.
As for the "strategic asset" thing, every country thinks like that. Doesn't India see Balochi and Afghan militants as strategic assets? Didn't the US see the Taliban as strategic assets in the 80s?

its doesnt say anything that bring reputation to pakistan or proud off.
5d36661b1a89690ee2c78241b206061f.jpg

Right, so only Indians can be proud of their country.

I never went to any RSS or VHP camp either. What are you trying to say here? In Pakistan we aren't taught anything wrong or brainwashing like your media tells you. Your media is a source of comedy for us, honestly speaking, don't believe everything you hear in it.

you said this
And you said this:
"and as a pathan he indeed sympathizes them" .
I was merely responding to that.

Read your posts, then read my posts and then tell me who is acting like a "tard" or "bakt".

Talibans would gladly shoot any uncovered girl preaching liberal democracy on sight. Remember Malala Yusufzai that recently got Nobel Peace Prize? In IK's rallies, mostly uncovered women and girls are present. What Taliban?

Talibans would gladly shoot any uncovered girl preaching liberal democracy on sight. Remember Malala Yusufzai that recently got Nobel Peace Prize? In IK's rallies, mostly uncovered women and girls are present. What Taliban?
The new group, Lashkar-e-Liberals. They plan to unleash Dance Jihad and Khoobsurti Jihad on the world! :victory:

Wait what? Who gives a mosquito's arse about who coined this name, YOU said he was a terrorist sympathiser. Again, spinning the debate around. Dude, admit you were wrong and maybe you'll stop getting insulted like this over and over again.
i am spinning nothing.........

Majority of TTP is Pathan doesn't mean majority of Pathan is TTP. Can you comprehend something as simple as that?
this what i said not the other part.....now stop putting your word

Ok, that makes some sense now. Thank you for clarifying that. You could have done that earlier, you know? And the post I originally quoted said something else:

You've got to admit,that isn't a very clear sentence.
jaan chuti......:alcoholic:

As for the "strategic asset" thing, every country thinks like that. Doesn't India see Balochi and Afghan militants as strategic assets? Didn't the US see the Taliban as strategic assets in the 80s?
we dont have any "strategic asset" we already dismantle any network in 1997 by ik gujral......but it should be done if not done already...
View attachment 124743
Right, so only Indians can be proud of their country.
give a list ......very simple:D

I never went to any RSS or VHP camp either. What are you trying to say here? In Pakistan we aren't taught anything wrong or brainwashing like your media tells you. Your media is a source of comedy for us, honestly speaking, don't believe everything you hear in it.
i am more into study and computer games ...don't have time for media ......what learn it is from pdf and pakistanis

And you said this:
"and as a pathan he indeed sympathizes them" .
I was merely responding to that.
ok .......................yes indeed he sympathizes them :partay:

Read your posts, then read my posts and then tell me who is acting like a "tard" or "bakt".
you ...you are a blind follower of IK like apptard/modibakts :big_boss:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom