What's new

Imran Khan warns Narinder Modi to stop showing muscles on Sialkot border.

Political differences aside. This is a brilliant picture. With a chaadar on his shoulder Modi definitely looks a malishya in this picture. :D

what is his caste? does anyone know

modi may get good fortunes in the next life when he's re-incarnated

as a goat

Wait, what? How is this relevant to what I said?
I said "Imran Khan is not a terrorist sympathiser", to which you reply "The army controls everything to use them as strategic assets"

View attachment 124499

Yes, terrorists do try to infiltrate LOC and Pakistan probably supports them. Doesn't India support Afghani and Balochi militants against Pakistan?
If "cultivating terrorists (in worlds perspective) is policies of pakistan", then in this same "worlds perspective", India is a savage country full of poverty and rapists. The "world's perspective" doesn't mean anything. Perspectives change. You Indians count on the world supporting you too much. Eventually this same "world" will turn against you, like it did against basically every one it once supported.

Also there is no need to 'cultivate' terrorists, there's already enough people hating India.
i have edited the post ....see last sentence.......

"worlds perspective" in sense that they are terrorist in sense of pakistan they are not ..........its not about policies

now don't bring rape and poverty .............. i do understand frustration as it comes a citizen of a country who still have not convicted a single rapist in last five year....shows the tolerance toward rapists

worlds perspective does mean lot of thing in this world .........it bring you lots of thing ........
and yes you right Perspectives changes..........
and no india is not supported by any one we are alone......thats true if analysis carefully.....we just play our card carefully

if you WORLD means usa .....then you are wrong again they don't support us they want to use us ......but we are not pakistan to be used ....as i said we just play our card carefully...
and in our world china russia do exist ......dont about pakistann

i have edited the post ....see last sentence.......

"worlds perspective" in sense that they are terrorist in sense of pakistan they are not ..........its not about policies

now don't bring rape and poverty .............. i do understand frustration as it comes a citizen of a country who still have not convicted a single rapist in last five year....shows the tolerance toward rapists

worlds perspective does mean lot of thing in this world .........it bring you lots of thing ........
and yes you right Perspectives changes..........
and no india is not supported by any one we are alone......thats true if analysis carefully.....we just play our card carefully

if you WORLD means usa .....then you are wrong again they don't support us they want to use us ......but we are not pakistan to be used ....as i said we just play our card carefully...

and as a pathan he indeed sympathizes them
This? This is your edit? Seriously? Even after I posted that video and quoted everything he has said multiple times, he still sympathises with them because he is a pathan?
Obama says he is against Boko Haram but he is black, therefore he sympathises with Boko Haram (also black). See how stupid that sounds? Thats the logic you are using right now.
Also, Imran Khan isn't a pathan. He is from Mianwali (not exactly pathan)

I was talking about your international reputation. Nothing to do with Pakistan's 'tolerance towards rapists', or India's for that matter.

No but the powerful world means USA and all its stooges, which is basically most of the west. India plays its cards better than Pakistan but don't pretend India doesn't get used.
And what do you mean by China and Russia exist in your world?? Pakistan and China have a very good alliance, China exists in Pakistan's world too, you make absolutely zero sense. As for Russia, what about it? Russia opposed US action in Syria, look what's happening there. And Russia is not even relevant to the discussion. None of your replies is relevant to any of my arguments.

I say "Imran Khan is not a terrorist sympathiser" and give a good amount of proof to back my claim, you reply with a bunch of unrelated stuff and "Imran Khan is Pathan so he is a terrorist sympathiser".

b98eea939142e0d730c646ade53c78b7.jpg

Last edited:
This? This is your edit? Seriously? Even after I posted that video and quoted everything he has said multiple times, he still sympathises with them because he is a pathan?
Obama says he is against Boko Haram but he is black, therefore he sympathises with Boko Haram (also black). See how stupid that sounds? Thats the logic you are using right now.
Also, Imran Khan isn't a pathan. He is from Mianwali (not exactly pathan)

I was talking about your international reputation. Nothing to do with Pakistan's 'tolerance towards rapists', or India's for that matter.

No but the powerful world means USA and all its stooges, which is basically most of the west. India plays its cards better than Pakistan but don't pretend India doesn't get used.
And what do you mean by China and Russia exist in your world?? Pakistan and China have a very good alliance, China exists in Pakistan's world too, you make absolutely zero sense. As for Russia, what about it? Russia opposed US action in Syria, look what's happening there. And Russia is not even relevant to the discussion. None of your replies is relevant to any of my arguments.

I say "Imran Khan is not a terrorist sympathiser" and give a good amount of proof to back my claim, you reply with a bunch of unrelated stuff and "Imran Khan is Pathan so he is a terrorist sympathiser".

View attachment 124528
appreciate you taking the time to articulate that but you're trying to reason with a bunch of malnourished hyenas :laugh:

appreciate you taking the time to articulate that but you're trying to reason with a bunch of malnourished hyenas :laugh:
Meh, am bored anyways, this is entertaining, even though its like explaining algebra to a toddler. "B..b..bbut the apples also look like glapes, 'a' should be 'g', I want chocolate, you suck"
:cheesy:

as i said you need to see his videos ..then come and we can have conversation.....
I have seen his videos he doesn't say such BS and stop defending this idiot swamy. You simply can 't defend such idiots.

Also, Imran Khan isn't a pathan. He is from Mianwali (not pathan)
you are comparing a south asian IK to american OBAMA................
here we always look after only our community and religion .......america doesn't his country will come first..

i think you are bringing rape and poverty an unrelated topic....which is nothing to do with topic also.....which is social problem
here we are talking about politics .......... what you trying is to score point nothing else because you have nothing to throw
we both know its not the increase in rape but increase in reporting in rape ...and this time i will not drag pak on this ....
and also indian reputation is not limited by rape or poverty......

here you "world" mean USA ......where in our world china russia and other country do exits thats what i meant.....i think you are clear here..
what usa do to sriya or iraq is nothing of our concern ..........

View attachment 124528
yes i have seen that video where he playing with the sentiment of people of pakistan(now thats does not mean i care about pak).....like every corrupt politician do..even in india

Last edited:
I have seen his videos he doesn't say such BS and stop defending this idiot swamy. You simply can 't defend such idiots.
again he do say that only in more represented way "we will sacrifice ours self but will destroy india''.....i am not defending
....you were comparing them....

you are comparing a south asian IK to american OBAMA................
here we always look after only our community and religion .......america doesn't his country will come first..

i think you are bringing rape and poverty an unrelated topic....which is nothing to do with topic also.....which is social problem
here we are talking about politics .......... what you trying is to score point nothing else because you have nothing to throw
we both know its not the increase in rape but increase in reporting in rape ...and this time i will not drag pak on this ....
and also indian reputation is not limited by rape or poverty......

here you "world" mean USA ......where in our world china russia and other country do exits thats what i meant.....i think you are clear here..
what usa do to sriya or iraq is nothing of our concern ..........

yes i have seen that video where he playing with the sentiment of people of pakistan(now thats does not mean i care about pak).....like every corrupt politician do..even in india

you are comparing a south asian IK to american OBAMA
No, I am comparing your racist logic to racist logic. Read my post again, carefully and slowly.

Oh I have nothing to throw, right, right, all my other posts were nothing, just silly little words. Everything is nothing if it disagrees with mighty India.

also indian reputation is not limited by rape or poverty
And Pakistan's reputation is not limited by Terrorism. Thank you for agreeing to my point.

I replied to that before. Please consider actually reading posts before you reply to them.

yes i have seen that video where he playing with the sentiment of people of pakistan
Wow, seriously? He is saying "Lets try to work on a proper, comprehensive solution for terrorism", but of course, he is only playing with sentiments, right.
You wrote: "yes i have seen that video where he playing with the sentiment of people of pakistan"
Did you read what you just said??
Let me explain what you said. You said: "Yes, I saw Imran Khan giving a comprehensive and proper proposal for a solution to eliminate terrorism. However, this is irrelevant because he is playing with people's sentiments"

Go over it again. Use your little indoctrinated brain, examine your pathetic excuse of a logic.
It makes NO SENSE!! By that logic, I can say that Modi is actually a Muslim who is playing with sentiments of people of India. I can accuse anyone of being anything.

You are playing with your own sentiments and nothing else.

Last edited:
No, I am comparing your racist logic to racist logic. Read my post again, carefully and slowly.
seriously where i did make any racist comment?
i said in SA every politician(here a pathan) look for the community ...how that is racist comment....
now stop acting like typical pakistani......

Oh I have nothing to throw, right, right, all my other posts were nothing, just silly little words. Everything is nothing if it disagrees with mighty India.
then how rape and poverty become topic here.....i also can bring rape and poverty but that is not topic here...

And Pakistan's reputation is not limited by Terrorism. Thank you for agreeing to my point.
can you list me some of them? .......

I replied to that before. Please consider actually reading posts before you reply to them.
you need to open your mind and understand...

Wow, seriously? He is saying "Lets try to work on a proper, comprehensive solution for terrorism", but of course, he is only playing with sentiments, right.
You wrote: "yes i have seen that video where he playing with the sentiment of people of pakistan"
Did you read what you just said??
Let me explain what you said. You said: "Yes, I saw Imran Khan giving a comprehensive and proper proposal for a solution to eliminate terrorism. However, this is irrelevant because he is playing with people's sentiments"
Go over it again. Use your little indoctrinated brain, examine your pathetic excuse of a logic.
It makes NO SENSE!!

You are playing with your own sentiments and nothing else.
ohhh you are acting like apptard or modibakths .......cool down you will burst your brain

what they say to PTI fans.....?

By that logic, I can say that Modi is actually a Muslim who is playing with sentiments of people of India. I can accuse anyone of being anything.
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
dont say modi murderer of muslims next time then......

Norwegian litte help here ..........what they say to PTI fans.....? like we ahve apptards or modi bakths

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom