What's new

Imran Khan warns Narinder Modi to stop showing muscles on Sialkot border.

If India is aggressor, can some one tell why India took all pain to construct border fencing all along the International border and LOC. We spend 100s of cr to light the entire border.Why?

is it to stop any wild bhors from coming from other side?

Stop crying like a victim. All pakistanis in this forum knows why pakistan army is giving cover fire , isnt it to shield the "freedom fighters"?

The hawks in the establishments of both countries are doing the same old non-sense skirmishes along the LoC. Armies of both countries cannot decisively defeat each other (especially when they are nukes around), therefore, these border clashes make no sense at all.

And politicians like Idiot Khan are playing to the gallery. The generals give a damn about what he says. He is nobody. Even the PM Nawaz is nobody in such matters.

Talibans would gladly shoot any uncovered girl preaching liberal democracy on sight. Remember Malala Yusufzai that recently got Nobel Peace Prize? In IK's rallies, mostly uncovered women and girls are present. What Taliban?
a power hungry corrupt politician don't care about whether a cover or uncovered girl is shoot or not...............or in rallies womens or girls are covered or not ............what that matters is purpose.....

btw ...
what is his agenda wrt pakistan? and
how do you see his approach towards india ?

i am spinning nothing.........

this what i said not the other part.....now stop putting your word

jaan chuti......:alcoholic:

we dont have any "strategic asset" we already dismantle any network in 1997 by ik gujral......but it should be done if not done already...
View attachment 124743

give a list ......very simple:D

i am more into study and computer games ...don't have time for media ......what learn it is from pdf and pakistanis

ok .......................yes indeed he sympathizes them :partay:

you ...you are a blind follower of IK like apptard/modibakts :big_boss:

i am spinning nothing.........
Yes, "nothing".
d80ca61a6c2d248da68d18adf6f4886e.jpg

this what i said not the other part.....now stop putting your word
You did say that Imran Khan supported the taliban because he was pathan. So now that you lost the actual debate, you decided to debate about what you said or did not say. Interesting, :omghaha:

give a list ......very simple
A list of what, exactly? Pakistan's importance? Just some things off the top of my head:
-Nuclear research
-Multiple UN peacekeeping missions
-Key role in Engineering and production with China.
-Agriculture
-Clothing
-Fighting terrorism.

Now, I'll admit we don't have any Mars Missions or the like. But we do have enough to be proud of and to motivate us to continue to work and strive.
i am more into study and computer games ...don't have time for media ......what learn it is from pdf and pakistanis
Good for you then.

.yes indeed he sympathizes them
So the video, and dozens of others, where he condemns the Taliban is actually all an expression of sympathy. Great then, glorious Indian logic knows no bounds.

we dont have any "strategic asset" we already dismantle any network in 1997 by ik gujral......but it should be done if not done already...
Who says that? Come on, seriously? Even the US admits all the proxy warfare it wages. Believe whatever you want to believe.

you ...you are a blind follower of IK like apptard/modibakts
Now if you were to read some of my previous posts, you will see how much I criticise Imran Khan's political moves. Do I agree with some of his views? Yes. Blind following? Not at all. But I am, unfortunately, allergic to bullshit. So, I had to refute that little rumour about Imran Khan being a terrorist sympathiser, which I had a very enjoyable time doing.

Have a nice day.

a power hungry corrupt politician don't care about whether a cover or uncovered girl is shoot or not...............or in rallies womens or girls are covered or not ............what that matters is purpose.....

btw ...
what is his agenda wrt pakistan? and
how do you see his approach towards india ?

His agenda with Pakistan? To develop it and modernise it.
His approach towards India? If you want peace, peace, If not, he won't stand for BS and will take systematic action against aggression.

Besharam N$ doesn't even give a statement against the unwanted and intentional aggression of Indian troops across the Siakot border..shame IK has to give a statement instead of that Fat *****
The only leader who has the guts to speak for his country unlike the status quo and all those happy with the status quo.
was that suppose to be " Dhamki " ?

Who is Imran Khan and on what position he is speaking?
A nuisance monger, power hungy, sore looser and who have no respect to democracy,

He should focus on conferting Dehati aurat and creat law and order issues in Pakistan and leave such important issues to democratically elected Govt/ Army.

You did say that Imran Khan supported the taliban because he was pathan. So now that you lost the actual debate, you decided to debate about what you said or did not say. Interesting, :omghaha:
yaar tu bara id!ot hai bat smaz na nahi chata , i am done

A list of what, exactly? Pakistan's importance? Just some things off the top of my head:
-Nuclear research
-Multiple UN peacekeeping missions
-Key role in Engineering and production with China.
-Agriculture
-Clothing
-Fighting terrorism.

Now, I'll admit we don't have any Mars Missions or the like. But we do have enough to be proud of and to motivate us to continue to work and strive.

.agreed ................. baki majak samaz ke rakhi hai kiya....

So the video, and dozens of others, where he condemns the Taliban is actually all an expression of sympathy. Great then, glorious Indian logic knows no bounds.

think whatever you want to think......

Who says that? Come on, seriously? Even the US admits all the proxy warfare it wages. Believe whatever you want to believe.
i kw my gov very well..............and think indeed india was involve then isi would have easily left india i didnt so

Now if you were to read some of my previous posts, you will see how much I criticise Imran Khan's political moves. Do I agree with some of his views? Yes. Blind following? Not at all. But I am, unfortunately, allergic to bullshit. So, I had to refute that little rumour about Imran Khan being a terrorist sympathiser, which I had a very enjoyable time doing.

good then.,,,,,,,,,but you are acting like what i said ealier

His agenda with Pakistan? To develop it and modernise it.
His approach towards India? If you want peace, peace, If not, he won't stand for BS and will take systematic action against aggression.
as if already your army is not doing .................as i said ealier
what he (or anybody) wants is irrelevant in case of pakistan ......
your strategic policies are decided by your security establishment .....not some corrupt politician.....

Source: Imran Khan warns Narinder Modi to stop showing muscles on Sialkot border. | Page 9

Besharam N$ doesn't even give a statement against the unwanted and intentional aggression of Indian troops across the Siakot border..shame IK has to give a statement instead of that Fat *****

he said the right things, Modi should not try to be the macho man, but rather work for peace, he needs to act like PM of India, not PM of extremists..

fair enough if there is infiltration, India has the right to fire back, but on civilians and villages? really? :mad:

@Ravi Nair @levina

he said the right things, Modi should not try to be the macho man, but rather work for peace, he needs to act like PM of India, not PM of extremists..

fair enough if there is infiltration, India has the right to fire back, but on civilians and villages? really? :mad:

@Ravi Nair @levina

Do u think pakistan does not fire at civilians??
Both sides do this.

On topic of modi,,he cannot do zilch till army controls pakistan foreign policy.
U know it,i know it,,,world knows it

@Ravi Nair @levina
It's sad that the civilians have also been targeted by the army on both sides. Evacuation would bring only temporary relief.
This reminds me of an article by one of the PDF members (don't ask me who) which got published in a newspaper recently.

http://blogs.tribune.com.pk/story/24356/deaths-blame-game-and-indo-pak-ceasefires-when-will-it-end/

Modi's speech might sound provocative to others but I think he had to say it because he didn't want to demoralise our Army.Not many PMs before him had this kinda spunk.

It's sad that the civilians have also been targeted by the army on both sides. Evacuation would bring only temporary relief.
This reminds me of an article by one of the PDF members (don't ask me who) which got published in a newspaper recently.

Deaths, blame game and Indo-Pak ceasefires, when will it end? – The Express Tribune Blog

Modi's speech might sound provocative to others but I think he had to say it because he didn't want to demoralise our Army.Not many PMs before him had this kinda spunk.

Either our media is not reporting if there are any attacks from our side to your villages and civilians, or there is no such thing..

secondly, we can do the same, provocative speech and all that macho crap... point was is this the way forward? No. but unfortunately Modi is no changed man, he is same old bigot extremist and frankly I dont think so he has got any wiser with age.

No, we lost respect for him as we lost respect for AAP (Kejriwal) due to similarities. Long ago. Before his dharna in Islamabad.

Not really. All these outbursts are because he tried to talk sense to the infallible modi...

By the way, have you listened to what he said. It was not just jingoistic outburst but talk of peace and prosperity.

Either our media is not reporting if there are any attacks from our side to your villages and civilians, or there is no such thing..

secondly, we can do the same, provocative speech and all that macho crap... point was is this the way forward? No. but unfortunately Modi is no changed man, he is same old bigot extremist and frankly I dont think so he has got any wiser with age.
bbc has reported it...from both the sides

Its not about Modi, Nawaz or Khan, did you guys ever thought of people suffered from both sides, if both are stretching muscles which costs poor people then its a really shame.

To Indians,, Modi cannot become hero if he support LOC firing, let him first work for poor peoples who have more hope than this firing crap. I know lot of Indians here and they are my friends and colleagues they all support modi to bring change in economy and for betterment of society not for this LOC..

To PMLN supporters. Nawaz already sold Pakistan sovereignty for his personal gains and business, we all know how shame he is for our country. This is not the first time, in Kargil we all know what he did..

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom