What's new

Imran Khan warns Narinder Modi to stop showing muscles on Sialkot border.

7 person died during the rally...when he was giving warnings to Modi. I hope he got a dose of Karma...and will think twice before opening his mouth. He should concentrate on internal politics first..

Lol i hope he says it a 100 times. Indians need to get a clear thinking head before they give silly childlike statements without even listening to what IK really said.

With regards to this incident, it was a mis-management on PTI's part also on the local Multan Management administration, they shut off all lights, this jalsa was done on a generator also after the jalsa was done, the administration had the responsibility to open the gates which they didn't

Lol i hope he says it a 100 times. Indians need to get a clear thinking head before they give silly childlike statements without even listening to what IK really said.

With regards to this incident, it was a mis-management on PTI's part also on the local Multan Management administration, they shut off all lights, this jalsa was done on a generator also after the jalsa was done, the administration had the responsibility to open the gates which they didn't

Do you think Do anybody in India is really bothered about what IK is saying???? He is just addressing his constituency, He is just taking advantage of the situation in which Pak as a Nation is Butt Hurt.

We Indians are not even bothered about Pak Army/Govt.

In India nobody is bothered about who get killed in the Cross Border firing on other side of fence. As far as people on Indian side of Border are concerned They are already been shifted. If this continuous they will be "Permanently Shifted" leaving the place vacant for the Army/BSF continue with their task.

We know Pakistan will not that easily will drop the policy of Cross Border Terrorist Infiltration, so India is prepared for it.

BSF is replying Rangers @ 1:10. Hence the Pakistanis are crying because they got Butt Hurt first time in the History.

India is ready for a long drawn Border Skirmish until Pakistan stops sending the Terrorist across the Border, till then the Game will continue. India is ready to "Bleed Pakistan financially by its tactics" afterall the Pakistan cannot afford long term Conflict, it is already dependent on Aid from US, China, KSA, World Bank.

Do you think your renting on PDF will make any difference to Indians??? We are just here for time pass and are enjoying to see Pakistani cry.

Do you think Do anybody in India is really bothered about what IK is saying???? He is just addressing his constituency, He is just taking advantage of the situation in which Pak as a Nation is Butt Hurt.

We Indians are not even bothered about Pak Army/Govt.

In India nobody is bothered about who get killed in the Cross Border firing on other side of fence. As far as people on Indian side of Border are concerned They are already been shifted. If this continuous they will be "Permanently Shifted" leaving the place vacant for the Army/BSF continue with their task.

We know Pakistan will not that easily will drop the policy of Cross Border Terrorist Infiltration, so India is prepared for it.

BSF is replying Rangers @ 1:10. Hence the Pakistanis are crying because they got Butt Hurt first time in the History.

India is ready for a long drawn Border Skirmish until Pakistan stops sending the Terrorist across the Border, till then the Game will continue. India is ready to "Bleed Pakistan financially by its tactics" afterall the Pakistan cannot afford long term Conflict, it is already dependent on Aid from US, China, KSA, World Bank.

Do you think your renting on PDF will make any difference to Indians??? We are just here for time pass and are enjoying to see Pakistani cry.

We Indians are not even bothered bla bla bla no wonder the moment i started this thread first thing i noticed was the instant crying Indians and hating on IK without even watching the vid lol.. Indian troops mostly first start the cross-border firing and then blame it on pakistan. Your PM no matter how progressive India is still does politics around the Pakistan Card.

We Indians are not even bothered bla bla bla no wonder the moment i started this thread first thing i noticed was the instant crying Indians and hating on IK without even watching the vid lol.. Indian troops mostly first start the cross-border firing and then blame it on pakistan. Your PM no matter how progressive India is still does politics around the Pakistan Card.

For us IK does not have more nuisance value then Arvind Khujliwal, We are thankfully willing to send him to Pakistan, for his khujli to play Dharna-Dharna along with IK.

Do you think so about our Prime Minister????? Btw he don't even uttered a single word, until he was challenged by Uddav Thakare, He replied and we are feeling its repulses in Pakistan, which is still reverberating!!!!!!!!!

Btw tell the Rangers to Carryon with their Game of Firing along Border, BSF is getting Bored.

Last edited:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom