What's new

Imran Khan warns Narinder Modi to stop showing muscles on Sialkot border.

I know that ... that's why I was disappointed when IK staged this dharna .. he could have achieved much more while sitting i opposition in the senate than he can ever achieve through this dhrana.
opposition leader is from PPP. He is with government. PTI has made election rigging charges. 10 constituencies went for tumb print verification rigging was proved in all of them, PTI since once year requestion to open up 4 halqa for inquiry when PMLN didnt do it then they went to dharna. Electoral reform can only be brought this wayl Otherwise there would be rigging everything. Imran khan promised his voters that they will get him justice. There was tremendous party pressure. Dharna is more power full then u think .. guy sitting in protest during hot weather, rains and even been attacked couple of tyms. That is why i love him ...

is Arvind Kejriwal u r comparing with him is PM. ???? PTI do have CM . he is working well . his popularity is growing in the province he governing
Arvind Kejriwals promises were more related to CM post and he became PM. Imran Khan on other hand is making big promises on PM level and he is interested to be PM and not a CM. I cannot rate him for his work at CM level. His fans wants to see him as PM and trust me he will be disaster.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:...Totally agreed...Pakistan always looks for mashiya will come in white horse....Modi is PM of india because his proven work record...not of Junoony like imran... I havn't seen his talking about any economic liberalization...
Modi is clear about economic reform...

Talbian Khan sadly does not have any idea about economic reforms.

attach]

807f55d29595a649ffe8e5e7d764cc61.jpg

Attachments

• a140e398d13d3294c9e5b8a5b496b447.jpg
    114.2 KB · Views: 8

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom