What's new

Imran Khan warns Narinder Modi to stop showing muscles on Sialkot border.

You do know that this muslim massacre happened when Modi was a CM for just 2 months. he ruled that state for more than 10 years after that. I can understand your apprehensions about him but it's not enough to dismiss him.
im not asking to dismiss him. Im happy. because indian were tired of Congress and they throwed them out. WE are tired of these two corrupt bhutto and sharif family. Unlike india we have problems of fair election, feudalism in sindh. Modhi have the whole congress plate form with him to make him CM at the first place . Imran khan make his new party ... obviously modhi have edge .

a4ccf8cd98b6610a37da34b6505d2ac5._.jpg

:bunny::bunny::bunny:

from what I have seen in these past couple of months I don't think IK understood whats govt is all about. he is being played around with power beyonds his understanding. He is good Guy and I wish he would be at helm in Pakistan. but he is too naive to lead Pakistan
Bro india and pakistan are different. These two families bhuttos and sharifs came in power like 4-5 tym each. Politics is different in Pakistan. Alot of feudalism alot of religious vote bank. Anyways, imran khan is still very popular and he will do well in next election. I believe khuda ush pe hamsha mehrban raha ha

Bro india and pakistan are different. These two families bhuttos and sharifs came in power like 4-5 tym each. Politics is different in Pakistan. Alot of feudalism alot of religious vote bank. Anyways, imran khan is still very popular and he will do well in next election. I believe khuda ush pe hamsha mehrban raha ha

Land reforms needed in pakistan.
Too many chaudhris lurking around:rolleyes:

Imran khan should not be compared with Modi,unless ofcourse someone want to abuse Imran khan

yeah right,,,great research.............:coffee:

im not asking to dismiss him. Im happy. because indian were tired of Congress and they throwed them out. WE are tired of these two corrupt bhutto and sharif family. Unlike india we have problems of fair election, feudalism in sindh. Modhi have the whole congress plate form with him to make him CM at the first place . Imran khan make his new party ... obviously modhi have edge .
I wish you luck bro, I hope you guys get rid of this family politics as well. But its too big a task for you guys. land lords, feudal and god knows what.

All opposition leaders love to run their mouth, but once they are in government the reality hits them so hard that they go mum.

Land reforms needed in pakistan.
Too many chaudhris lurking around:rolleyes:

yeah right,,,great research.............:coffee:
hmmm too hard to do it now. All of them are in power now. PTI help is couldnt either the province he is have no choudaries but it is bordering FATA (n and S waziristan) so it is infested with terrorisim . imran khan raise awareness about VIp culture though

All opposition leaders love to run their mouth, but once they are in government the reality hits them so hard that they go mum.
he did blocked NATO supply for many months despite pressure from federal, army and USA on drone strike issue. U can expect anythng from his guy ...

hmmm too hard to do it now. All of them are in power now. PTI help is couldnt either the province he is have no choudaries but it is bordering FATA (n and S waziristan) so it is infested with terrorisim . imran khan raise awareness about VIp culture though

Then nothing will change...........this is the very first step.

I know that ... that's why I was disappointed when IK staged this dharna .. he could have achieved much more while sitting i opposition in the senate than he can ever achieve through this dhrana.

Both Benazir and Nawaz proved to be brain farts during the 1990s. 2 deacdes later, a greater numb-skull has come onto the scene.

Evolution is probably working in the opposite direction here.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom