What's new

imran khan vs nawaz sharif Who is Best (Comments be serious)

NS was part of govts before that hospital so most likely that was looted public money.

You sure about this?

Jati Umrah is a small town located near Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan. The town was not well known until Prime Minister of Pakistan, Nawaz Sharif decided to build a Raiwind Palace spread over more than 5 million sq ft. This is accessed through Raiwind Road from Lahore towards on south.This palace is spread over 5000 acres and shows the wealth of sharif family.

Jati Umra (Lahore) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Compare that with 37 acres of IK house in Bani Gala. Even if we take the propaganda figure of PML-N i.e. 300 acres, still its no match to Jati Umrah palace.

345 Kanals

300 kanals

If we are talking exclusively on Political Ground ... than Nawaz Sharif is Miles Ahead of Imran Khan ....

in his THIRD term Nawaz Sharif seems to be mature enough to know;
which Battles to pick & which do not ..
where to relinquish power & where do not ...
He is strengthening his Core (Base) while expanding Gradually & realistically ..
He also has a support of a team who are good at playing Good COP & Bad COp & later Nawaz Sharif come & Pacify the issue.
He is helping develop the democratic Progressive Pakistan Image in home & abroad.

However initially it seemed he is doing good on economic recovery but the excessive debt (not all of which is his Fault) is working as a short term cure .. but will come back as vengeance ... he is not able to re-structure the Tax reforms ... & it is hurting the economy multipronged with every passing days ... he is also too Prone to Risk electoral reforms....
And he is back to short term visible gimmicks.. rather thn structural correction (Khidmat Cards, Loans, Grants etc.)...
his incompetency can also be seen in managing the big project ... which could have done wonders for him .. but end up being Dud (Again not his 100% fault, but it is what it is )...

On the Other Hand Imran Khan is still confused as he was ever .. he is not able to garner Extra support .. & he lost a Major Opportunity by Alliance with JI in Karachi hurting even his Existing vote bank , thr always some rifts going on in Party & remains to be seen what the Party Election brings .... i m not in KPK .. so i cannot comment on the development thr .. but from my colleagues from KPK .. some says he did good but still not as much they hoped or wished for ....

BOTH still have TWO years to turn the tide & re-affirm thr Position .. if they provide in thr respective areas (Pakistan for NS & KPK for IK) .. but one thing is Sure ... NS still got Punjab covered and whoever Wins in Punjab ... wins in electoral Pakistan .. end of story !

I feel Imran is more suited to a slightly more devleoped nation. When the country is in trouble, I feel he will be out of his depth.

I feel he will be a good leader for countries like Bangladesh etc

NS was part of govts before that hospital so most likely that was looted public money.

You sure about this?

Jati Umrah is a small town located near Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan. The town was not well known until Prime Minister of Pakistan, Nawaz Sharif decided to build a Raiwind Palace spread over more than 5 million sq ft. This is accessed through Raiwind Road from Lahore towards on south.This palace is spread over 5000 acres and shows the wealth of sharif family.

Compare that with 37 acres of IK house in Bani Gala. Even if we take the propaganda figure of PML-N i.e. 300 acres, still its no match to Jati Umrah palace.

l-164514189221_20131110141059.jpg

300 kanals

What a stupid post. Imran hasnt developed all that from government money. NS devopled all raiwand with public money

they both using someone's money

Imran Khan made Shaukat Khanam Hospital in Lahore and Now Peshawar
Nawaz Shareef Build Iteefaq Hospital in Lahore Shareef Medical Complex In Raiwind (From his own pocket)

Imran khan is a politician
Nawaz Shareef is a politician

Wealth
Nawaz> Imran

Party
Nawaz > Imran

House
Almost Same

Popularity
Almost same (kbhi kisi ki uper kbhi kisi ki neeche) :D

You mean the size of their Houses? If so, are you kidding me? Do you know how many Houses the Shariff's own in Lahore alone? I am not even talking about their property in Europe and throughout Pakistan.

You sure about this?

What about their houses in Model Town - A Block, H Block, E Block. Than you have two houses in Androon Shehr, i know they own a couple in DHA too. That's from the top of my head and that's just Lahore. They have more properties in Europe and all over Pakistan.

Nawaz is a seasoned politician and imran is still noob...
NS has a mature party behind him.. which comes with some pretty smart people am sure.. IK somehow has surrounded himself with dumb people who give dumb suggestion to him...

IK is a better human most likely, big on charity.. but Nawaz is good for pakistan in long run.... good but dumb people can ruin it like nobody else.

You mean the size of their Houses? If so, are you kidding me? Do you know how many Houses the Shariff's own in Lahore alone? I am not even talking about their property in Europe and throughout Pakistan.

What about their houses in Model Town - A Block, H Block, E Block. Than you have two houses in Androon Shehr, i know they own a couple in DHA too. That's from the top of my head and that's just Lahore. They have more properties in Europe and all over Pakistan.

You missed NS's house in Gulburg, Lahore. Then their property in Marree (that way more expansive than anything in Lahore). Then in UK, KSA, Dubai, and god knows where else?

345 Kanals

300 kanals

Read my above two lines. Also I don't agree that Riwind Palace is just some 300 odd kanals big.

You missed NS's house in Gulburg, Lahore. Then their property in Marree (that way more expansive than anything in Lahore). Then in UK, KSA, Dubai, and god knows where else?

Read my above two lines. Also I don't agree that Riwind Palace is just some 300 odd kanals big.

that's why i said

Wealth
Nawaz> Imran much greater

Both Imran and NS made money as much as they could in any means available to them, now dont make me elaborate this.

LOL , i need to know, who and why my tread
SKH and Talibans
Is locked ?

Any reasons ?
OR on defence.pk only IK favorable posts can be done ???

so does Imran khan has ASAD UMAR, Ch. Sarwar....
And what significant work these two fine gentlemen have done so far?

and I agree both are working very good... but u seriously think 2 out of all the corrupt cabinet made a Good Team... wait.. let other keep destroying the country atleast we have somebody who supports rangers and doing work on CPEC.... hannaa?
Well which ones are corrupt would you like to point out?

Hands down, Imran Khan is a better person / human being. Nawaz Sharif on the other hand is a better politician. Imran will become a martyr like Benazir Bhutto whereas Nawaz Sharif is on his way, becoming a master survivor in the likes of Zardari and Maulana Fazlurrehman.

If only Imran Khan could control his emotions and his big mouth, he has the potential to become like Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto and much more.

Back
Top Bottom