What's new

Imran Khan sets 30 days deadline over US drone strikes

dsc0012sr.jpg

dsc0014df.jpg

dsc0016ci.jpg

dsc0019qb.jpg

dsc0020db.jpg

I just came back from the Dharna and believe me people were so much thrilled to see Imran among. So many influential people in KPK gave their hand of allegiance to PTI. We thank Imran for coming to Peshawar and also the support people have shown by standing in this heat.

Pakistan Zindabad

I really liked IK's statement that "Sindhi, Urdu speaking, Bloachi, Pathan, Punjabi, Siraiki, Balti are ready to die for each other, cause we are all Pakistanies."

Where are honorable drone kids? Ohh, the people who favor drones---Let us do this magic--How about having a drone strike on GHQ and Rehman Malik's house? Because Rehman Malik is a corrupt terrorist while Zia BS was a product of the same GHQ. Ohhh no, that is not fair...

I am being anti Pakistan---Boots, tumhe salam!

Your real enemy is not Israel, Britain, India, Amrika--Your real enemy is you and your own people. People like Musharaf, Altaf bolnay wala bhai, Zardari, Fazal ur rehman, Teend Shareef, Gernalis etc
If you want to change the fate of your country, CLEAN THE DIRT INSIDE YOU!

Let the US try it......!

They are at it all the time.

Do they care what is the Pakistani sentiment?

Isn't the way the CIA operators running wild and Drone attacks unabated with Pakistani leaders and the Army Chief growling every now and then, without any response from the US not an indicator that they just don't care?

Try to give this lesson of submission against US to Indians...! And enjoy your life being slave minded Indian.
BTW your slave mindedness is already reflecting from your post.

Indians maybe slaveminded, if you wish.

But they are not quite slaves as you see happening in Pakistan, where the US dictates the terms and practically think it is but an appendage to the US?

My post merely indicates pragmatism and not laced with mushy impotent and useless emotions.

saad445566 is closer to the truth and beyond the mushy sentiments that will give no results.

Your real enemy is not Israel, Britain, India, Amrika--Your real enemy is you and your own people. People like Musharaf, Altaf bolnay wala bhai, Zardari, Fazal ur rehman, Teend Shareef, Gernalis etc

Do you think Pakistan can stop the route indefinitely?

If so, how?

I will be delighted to learn.

How long has the War on Terror been going on?

How many times have the Drones attacked and killed?

How many times has Pakistan indicated outrage?

Has anything changed?

One does not have to read the Tea leaves or the Tarot Card or crystal gaze with the nearest gypsy. One has to face reality boldly and find a solution.

Is Pakistan's sovereignty and territorial integrity not being violated at will by the US as Pakistan stand aghast without being able to do anything?

So, who is the slave?

Teend Sharif .. Lol MAN ... :rofl:

Well, I believe that's the correct pronunciation if we go by the urdu Dictionary. Since my urdu is not that strong I'd call the native urdu speakers to do the justice here.

Zindabad vs Zindah'Abad

I'll choose the later one though.

The US has to decide between drone strikes and NATO supplies. It's one or the other. Not both.

They will have both because it just does not make sense to have only one.

The Drone strikes ARE the war and the NATO supplies are for that war in Afghanistan.

One without other is simply waste.

And yes, it will not take much time for US to buy out ONE MORE leader in Pakistan.

According to the Oxford dictionary, the correct spelling is TIINDD Sahrif. Please use correct spellings for the names of our leaders to avoid their humiliation on an international forum.

Well, I believe that's the correct pronunciation if we go by the urdu Dictionary. Since my urdu is not that strong I'd call the native urdu speakers to do the justice here.

Zindabad vs Zindah'Abad

I'll choose the later one though.

I think Zindabad is the correct form. The second one(Zindah Abad) refers to the existence of a place. Sorry for going off topic.

They will have both because it just does not make sense to have only one.

The Drone strikes ARE the war and the NATO supplies are for that war in Afghanistan.

One without other is simply waste.

And yes, it will not take much time for US to buy out ONE MORE leader in Pakistan.

that's your wishful thinking! Our gov might be slave but Pakistani people aren't slave minded and it won't be long when this corrupt government is kicked out of Islamabad InshaAllah!

that's your wishful thinking! Our gov might be slave but Pakistani people aren't slave minded and it won't be long when this corrupt government is kicked out of Islamabad InshaAllah!

Wishful thinking - maybe/may not be.

But going by how American operate I guess it will be a "May not be".

You saw how they handled the Raymond Davis episode ? Plan A - they tried forcing you (Pakistan) ; Plan B - They bought it.

Anyway I was just sharing my thoughts. Let time whether the Drones will stop or not.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom