What's new

Imran Khan secures another major investment from Qatar.

Desire is nothing in world of business and politics,better to say in real life.Do you think anyone would invest into a sinking econmey?

It's really sad state affairs that our mature and well educated country men can be so easily manupulated like,
KSA building a refinary in Gwadar.
China shifting manufacturing into Pakistan
&
Qatar investing into petroleum.
B.C tumey yeah de kar khud yeah loog ghanta karein gai:lol:
We must admit that,nobody would come and help us,it's our problem and we must solve it.

First of all you are wrong this economy is not sinking secondly China is investing into Pakistan. China has just started a $1.74 billion project just days ago.

PTI is crying foul with blaming PMLN. You all know I am a PTI supporter but truth is PTI has to deliver now and I am not going to buy their crying on the failing economy because it is not and no one else is going to get this narrative. So they should end their post election mode and start delivering.

Here is $1.74 billion investment which has arrived. The first Dam I coming from China and not PTI.

QATAR is going to invest for sure because Saudis are investing. I don't have to explain my self here but you know why.

First of all you are wrong this economy is not sinking secondly China is investing into Pakistan. China has just started a $1.74 billion project just days ago.

PTI is crying foul with blaming PMLN. You all know I am a PTI supporter but truth is PTI has to deliver now and I am not going to buy their crying on the failing economy because it is not and no one else is going to get this narrative. So they should end their post election mode and start delivering.

Here is $1.74 billion investment which has arrived. The first Dam I coming from China and not PTI.

QATAR is going to invest for sure because Saudis are investing. I don't have to explain my self here but you know why.
These are loans,payback with interest.

100,000 jobs to Pakistan as well
I love this. I have been talking about this for a long time. This does cost Qatar one cent. Just calls for giving preferance to Pakistan over Indians, Philipinos etc

I read a article that one ex-pat worker can end up supporting directly or indirectly 10 Pakistani's at home through remittances and money spent at home through increased buying power for products and services. That means 1 million poor Pakistani's. If GCC replaced half of the Indian ex-pats that would mean 4 million more jobs for Pakistan which would lead to 40 million Pakistani's being lifted out of poverty. Think about that. And also the massive increase in remittances, purcashing of services, products would boot the economy and help increasing government revenue in tax by $ billions every year.

These are loans,payback with interest.
Lol now this is the best you can come up with lol. Come on bro you need to do better than this. I have bashed Indians many time on this with valid argument don't want to start same debate with you on off topic issues. Why Assad Umer said we are not going to IMF because we have the money that is why.

I love this. I have been talking about this for a long time. This does cost Qatar one cent. Just calls for giving preferance to Pakistan over Indians, Philipinos etc

I read a article that one ex-pat worker can end up supporting directly or indirectly 10 Pakistani's at home through remittances and money spent at home through increased buying power for products and services. That means 1 million poor Pakistani's. If GCC replaced half of the Indian ex-pats that would mean 4 million more jobs for Pakistan which would lead to 40 million Pakistani's being lifted out of poverty. Think about that. And also the massive increase in remittances, purcashing of services, products would boot the economy and help increasing government revenue in tax by $ billions every year.

This is a great offer by Qatar and will help Pakistan a lot.

I am not doubting for a moment this deal will materialize. Thus just awesome news after KSA deal.
Do you think the folk, who has been vocal most of his adult life, will rest in silence????

So far all we have are words. Let's hope these words materialise into actual investments.
You need to visit 10 customers to get a good deal!!! 2 done, 8 to go!!! Unfortunately, there's no alternatives to Sabr and Shukr.....

Lol now this is the best you can come up with lol. Come on bro you need to do better than this. I have bashed Indians many time on this with valid argument don't want to start same debate with you on off topic issues. Why Assad Umer said we are not going to IMF because we have the money that is why.

This is a great offer by Qatar and will help Pakistan a lot.
Just try to ponder who're backing Qatar at the first place????

Back
Top Bottom