What's new

Imran Khan Says Country Is Under ‘Undeclared Martial Law’

Imran did call elections in 2022. He had Arif Alvi dissolve the Parliament which would have resulted in elections within 90 days.
He may have been declining in population leading up to that, but if we're to be honest he's been the biggest benefactor of PDM's terrible timing as the entire economic crisis has occurred under their watch. I do not believe that he would have been able to avert it entirely, but there was stronger confidence in the economy under PMIK and there's a good chance economic growth and debt repayment would have continued, albeit at a reduced pace. If anyone here is supporting PDM, ask yourself-what exactly have they done for you?
As far as debt deals, let's be real-we've faced a large banking crash in the last year because of the heavy interest rate hikes at the Fed and the end of easy money policies. Costs have gotten higher because of lower production levels everywhere, especially in the oil and gas sector and supply chain shortages in other areas.
The surplus PK had, while mainly debt driven, has disappeared in the last 12 months. Fuel costs are certainly part of that. But where's the rest?
Rana Sanaullah had the question for Imran today "Why should we hold talks with you?"
Well, Rana, it's pretty simple. Do you want a bloody revolt or do you want a peaceful Pakistan? You don't deserve to live freely after the atrocities you've enabled, but I suppose you will find a way out of it like you always do.

PTI protesters dead 25.
Security forces dead 0.

Protestors (both men and women) have been blackmailed, sent to jail, being tortured and then forced to disassociate from PTI.

Establishment fanboys justification: But IK selected Usman Buzdar and SMQ, Fawad Chaudhry are turncoats.

then there is no discussion here. You don’t trust your own Govt news I can’t help it. Next time stop saying Modi is responsible for 2002 Gujarat riots. It’s the people of Godhra.
Difference is foreign government reports proved modi is a Butcher so that is a fact not fiction.

Difference is foreign government reports proved modi is a Butcher so that is a fact not fiction.
Haha.. there is no foreign report which confirms.. like u said it’s all in the alleged realm. Heck 10 years of Sonia Gandhi , Laloo and Leftists tried hard but could only get the Supreme Court to absolve him. Really you need to get out of that. The BBC and a bunch of Islamic fascists in the west are still desperate.

Haha.. there is no foreign report which confirms.. like u said it’s all in the alleged realm. Heck 10 years of Sonia Gandhi , Laloo and Leftists tried hard but could only get the Supreme Court to absolve him. Really you need to get out of that. The BBC and a bunch of Islamic fascists in the west are still desperate.
Only facist is modi the Butcher.

Human rights organization should play active rule and raise voice against violation of human rights. .

I was a strong critique of Indian Army. Time has shown us that Pakistani Army is one step behind them.

Today's army is one of the most disapproved institutions in Pakistan. Reasons are obvious.

Back
Top Bottom