What's new

Imran Khan Says Country Is Under ‘Undeclared Martial Law’

Same said about Imran khan who was selected with the help of selective accountability and helps from benefactors and Pakistani establishment, and now the same said about the current ruling government.

Last edited:
She's a frontwoman.

The real culprit is the army.

Imran Khan aligned with the establishment to remove Nawaz Sharif, many PMLN MNAs MPAs joined Pti because they knew who had the blessings of the establishment, some claim they were forced. Pmln is now taking revenge, aligning with the establishment to destroy Pti. Same game plan. Pmln and establishment will still have fights afterwards if Nawaz Sharif is not allowed to come back to Pakistan. We will see before elections what happens, If he stays in London or is allowed to come back.

You are talking like a congress member or senator is going to hold a grudge against Khan for claiming that the US removed him? Why would they care about his claims or even remember he said that when they are occupied with far more pressing issues facing the US? They have a duty to protect human rights, democracy and won't risk alienating voters for personal grudges. This is not Pakistan, things don't work like that here in a real democracy.

Magical powers? PAKPAC got members of congress to endorse a letter to Blinken to condemn human rights violations. This is not a claim, it's reality. As for the expat community not preventing Khan's removal, that's because they didn't get involved until recently with assassination attempts & torture.

Your buddies in the establishment cower before the gora like he's some divine being. Let's remove Khan so the gora will be happy, then blessings will descend from the heavens. You didn't answer my question, where is the IMF loan in exchange for removing Khan? What did the boomers running the establishment get out of removing Khan except bankruptcy? Are the F-16s here yet?

You think Nawaz Sharif is very popular? Do the boomers in the establishment think the same? What's stopping them from holding elections right now? You call Khan incompetent, what has PDM achieved the last year aside from bankruptcy, nearly $3 billion drop in exports, nearly $4 billion drop in remittances, reserves all gone, etc?

You make no sense.
What is your point? That American concerns for 'Human Rights' are going to help Imran Khan? No. 'Absolutely Not'.
Why rant about holding elections? Buddy, that time has long gone. If Imran was that popular, he would have held the elections in March 2022--just before the NCM was tabled. But he knew he couldn't win then. Results from various by elections as well as from minor (Local Bodies?) even in KPK had indicated declining popularity of PIT. And now, the star of PDM has risen due to the May 9 events. Whether it was Pakistan's '9/11' or not, it is being milked as Pakistan's '9/11'. Imran's star is sinking. I don't know why you can't see that and bring American 'boomers' into this?? Why bring 'Gorays' influencing the Pakistani Establishment??
Popularity is a very temporary thing in Pakistan! In March 2022, Imran could not have won the elections with a comfortable majority. On May 8, 2023, Imran would have swept the elections. But in October 2023, I am almost certain Imran wouldn't even get 20% of the seats.

Despite the criticisms, you have to admit he can galvanize expats quick and can tap into a lot of capital expats, especially in the US, hold.

Yes. Imran has that pull. But that pull is exaggerated. One more PDF 'Urban Myth'.
I have been sending money to Pakistan since April 2004--that's for the family. I don't care who is in power there. I do it for my family. As do most expat Pakistanis. The role of the expats is exaggerated in influencing the Pakistani politics. I think Pakistan's GDP is at least 280 billion $$? How much of that can be impacted by the politically motivated expats?? Not much, is my guess. Most expats, like me, would keep sending money to their families, regardless of who is in power.
But Imran is so unhinged that he asked expats to stop sending money to Pakistan!! He had once even asked Pakistanis to stop paying their electricity bills.
WTH??

@HerbertPervert Likewise, the soldiers doing COAS bidding need to get paid too.

There are many reasons to believe that a deal has already been worked out to bring Chinese funds into Pak, so that default and outright collapse is prevented. Anyway, let me for a moment be a devil's advocate and accept that Pak runs into bankruptcy. Even in that case, whatever limited resources that Pak govt has will be first used for meeting the military's needs; and surplus if any will be rationed among other stakeholders.

Regards

Imran instigated riots and needs to pay the price. In UP his and his fellow politicians homes would have been demolished and a huge fine applied. I think the best way is to fine people monetarily and I mean in the billions . If they can’t pay up then declare them bankrupt. They would not be able to do much then.

@HerbertPervert Likewise, the soldiers doing COAS bidding need to get paid too.

There are many reasons to believe that a deal has already been worked out to bring Chinese funds into Pak, so that default and outright collapse is prevented. Anyway, let me for a moment be a devil's advocate and accept that Pak runs into bankruptcy. Even in that case, whatever limited resources that Pak govt has will be first used for meeting the military's needs; and surplus if any will be rationed among other stakeholders.

Regards
I agree.. China will grip them even tighter. I pity the Pak people but India will also face the brunt. The worst is they will test their virus from Pak labs.

Fatima Jinnah Vs Ayub khan was ideological fight.
Ayub khan was against Parliamentary system of government and wanted American style Presidential system.
Fatim Jinnah wanted British style Parliamentary system.
Doesn't matter. He did her dirty. He stooped to new lows.

IK vs PDM+pak bhoj is also an ideological fight.

So the 'foreign conspiracy theory' is forgotten now? You know, it was America who did the 'coup' against Imran? And now , due to the magical powers of the Pakistani expat community in America, 65 members of Congress are trying to save Imran Khan! Where was that vaunted Pakistani expat community when America was mounting a coup against Imran Khan?

What you are saying is not different from the conspiracy theories by the likes of Saleem Safi who say that Imran is a 'foreign agent' working for the West.

Drinking too much Kool Aid is not good for anyone.

To me, it is obvious that, tired of the old order--especially the confrontational but very popular Nawaz Sharif-- the Establishment of Pakistan decided on the 'Project Imran', but only to find an arrogant, incompetent, mentally-deranged, confrontational spoilt-brat who grew too big for his britches and so the Establishment is trying to wash its hands off the Frankenstein that they created. Nothing foreign is involved here in significant extent.
You need to take that chip off your shoulder to see the truth, sir.

Last edited:
Fatima Jinnah Vs Ayub khan was ideological fight.
Ayub khan was against Parliamentary system of government and wanted American style Presidential system.
Fatim Jinnah wanted British style Parliamentary system.
agreed, but calling her a traitor. doing propaganda and making false accusations against her. down right McCarthyism.

now one has to re-think what the junta did to Jinnah as well he was in a way "nazar band" in that Ziarat residence as well, and the fact he was allowed to die so he can be buried and done away with.

Imran instigated riots and needs to pay the price. In UP his and his fellow politicians homes would have been demolished and a huge fine applied. I think the best way is to fine people monetarily and I mean in the billions . If they can’t pay up then declare them bankrupt. They would not be able to do much then.

I agree.. China will grip them even tighter. I pity the Pak people but India will also face the brunt. The worst is they will test their virus from Pak labs.
You are clueless stop posting crap.

Which part sir. I think they are all relevant. Vandalism is not good.
You made a claim Immi instigated the riots prove your claim otherwise your posting crap. Putting up links from government controlled media does not help your claim either.

Which part sir. I think they are all relevant. Vandalism is not good.

Imran was in jail, how could he instigate riots from the cell when he was cut off and unaware what was going on in streets. What is stopping independent investigation of what really happened on may 9th events.

The Chinese would at best roll over the loans.

Or if they are to give loans, lets just say it will be at very healthy interest rates and collateral.

Only option if no loan is forthcoming and overseas Pakistanis looking other way, is to limit the imports to bare minimum and perform a short term fire fighting exercise to control the Rs. Apparently Rs at 300+ to a $ seems the race is being lost.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom