What's new

Imran khan openly calls out Biden administration for regime change in Pakistan

Imran Khan probably knows what he’s doing. He’s going all in, burning his boats and not looking back.

That means that now there’s a fight to the finish with the US puppets in Pakistan.

Only one side will emerge out of this—the patriots or the traitors.

The common Pakistanis have nothing to loose as well. Youth, who is the building block of a nation is depressed, unemployed, lacking skills because of them.

These foreign puppets have destroyed our generation to build their empire from looted wealth.

But Alhamdolillah, Allah sent us a leader like Imran Khan (shayed humaray waldeen ki duaein rang la gayi) who is fighting on behalf of us. Raising our voices globally.

Pakistan has a long way ahead. Our future is bright, in sha Allah.

this is a clearly a vote politics.............. when a political leader says before the voting that if you return in my camp then I will forgive you.

But when not returned, started saying that foreign interference.

Being an outsider - it is a clear internal vote politics. what if they took u-turn and supported to Imran - oohh wait- they would became a saint people/

You were ruled by Mughal empire for 1000 years. Dont lecture us on foreign policy.

Afghani and other foreigners ruled
on Pakistani and Indians - I hope, you do not have identity confusion.

stfu

Imran Khan should use this admission to organize protest outside White House now, yeh goray yehi zaban samajhte hain....

Screenshot_20220502-200254_Chrome.jpg
i just notice hamid mir description, so funny

is your ISPR, army or court confirmed that?

I don't think so....... most of the followers are trusting a political leader....... being an outsider.. I would not...... i will trust on army or court. and the army has almost denied it.
1651504539548.jpeg

First time in the history a person is using USA twitter (Youthia) using twitter and blamming USA? Inti Independence ha to stop using all USA tool. Imran Khan is biggest Fitna in history of Pakistan.
USA govt doesn’t own twitter, it is publicly traded company and has nothing to do with US govt.

Randi Ki nasal ya Youthia. Inko saraam sar pa goil marni chai ha tabi Pakistan ma Fitna bazi Kahtam hogi.
Shame on you for using such a vulgar language and inciting violence against your own people. Your language shows your own background and upbringing- you shouting these curses doesn’t dishonor anybody but your self. And the threats show your fascist and hateful mentality- this is fasaad fil arz and is condemned by our Holy Quran.
As a fellow Muslim I would advise you: PTI like PMLN are all people with lives and family, so keep the discourse free of violent rhetoric. Any death is like the death of whole humanity.

USA govt doesn’t own twitter, it is publicly traded company and has nothing to do with US govt.

Shame on you for using such a vulgar language and inciting violence against your own people. Your language shows your own background and upbringing- you shouting these curses doesn’t dishonor anybody but your self. And the threats show your fascist and hateful mentality- this is fasaad fil arz and is condemned by our Holy Quran.
As a fellow Muslim I would advise you: PTI like PMLN are all people with lives and family, so keep the discourse free of violent rhetoric. Any death is like the death of whole humanity.
If everyone has a family than Imran Khan would not have sad extreme things about it turncoat MNA's. That your children cannot get married etc.

Did you look at the Clothes of Imran Khan daughter?

Back
Top Bottom