What's new

Imran Khan meets Gen. Bajwa in Islamabad - 18th March 2022

View attachment 825365

View attachment 825367

I don't have a good feeling about this, guys. ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Who's going ?

It's interesting game opposition and media stooges trying to play ... by spreading rumours of differences between IK and Generals.

I believe COAS is not getting involved in any political manoeuvring .. IK wouldn't ask him either but opposition and PDF patwaris are hellbent on believing otherwise. IK doesn't bow to West, you idiots think he would bow to generals! :rolleyes1:

Wait for his ISB jalsa .. opposition wants chaos to stop it from happening at all costs because street power he has shown in his last 4 or so jalsas has scared the crap out of them.
The "differences" they tall about are all based on hear say, literally no evidence or proof from the usual sellout "journalists"

it's all scripted well designed game set by the Big B of Pindi.. even a blind can see.. since the appointment fiasco.. Election commission is active a control judge is full on from isb.. A youtube general touting full time for minus one.

Difference of opinion on foreign policy... Ik said few things in public but to counter the pindi arguments..

Looks like another gaudian angle is bringing in a new order and pushing the country back to 2008

No one can prove anything in Pakistan. Zardari is most honorable person as there nothing is proved against him shahbaz sharif is not corrupt. if these civilian crooks never leave any trace behind any one asking for prove of pindi involvement is dumb and emotional fool wait for few weeks all will be in public. analysis the events of last two moths its so evident its scripted and arranged by the Gate No 4

GHQ was never neutral it will be never. when they used to say last 3 years we are behind the sitting govt in every DG ISPR press briefings. What's so changed this time Gen Ifti. said 2 times we are neutural??

If any one thinking pindi isn't behind this all drama either that person is insane or from an emotional blind yes sir lot.

GHQ wants Islamabad totally clear during OIC meeting. Maybe Emergency Plus is coming. Pindi boys speculation...

View attachment 825262

The meeting lasted an hour. Pakistan's social media is of the view that the establishment wants Imran out, and want the old faces back in the game of Pakistani politics. Let's wait and see.

Some are saying that Bajwa does not want to see Faiz Hameed becoming the next army chief.

Reasons for Bajwa's concerns, and why some men in the establishment might want IK out:

1) Imran Khan will become the sole power centre in Pakistan.
2) Army will lose all leverage over other political parties.
3) A huge chunk of army brats are studying, living in the USA, and have a general soft corner for the West. Hence, they don't want IK to go into Sino-Russia block.

Feel free to add more stuff.

And I do agree to this theory. Its Bajwa who is doing this to save Army's role in politics and power corridors.

Game is on and PTI will drag this issue until May 2022 when budget is presented.

18th amendment and NRO was perhaps the biggest crime of the establishment and will never be forgiven. PPP is literally attacking the state of Pakistan through sindh.

Now a Mpa let alone a MNA can ridicule the army and get away with it. The state of Pakistan is very weak.

In the midst of chaos, I hope nothing bad happens, but I fear hindutvadis are watching very closely and a large scale attack by proxies seems imminent.

This tweet is more about Buzdar, has nothing to do with the Army, Buzdar will be sacrificed, Hassan Nisar will take his seat!

A playboy becoming prime minister, was never gonna end well.

This is not the first time PML-N leaders have indirectly accused Imran Khan of using cocaine. In the past, Ahsan Iqbal and Najam Sethi have previously also hinted that the PTI leader battles drug addiction.

aphy

GHQ was never neutral it will be never. when they used to say last 3 years we are behind the sitting govt in every DG ISPR press briefings. What's so changed this time Gen Ifti. said 2 times we are neutural??

If any one thinking pindi isn't behind this all drama either that person is insane or from an emotional blind yes sir lot.

Your argument is idiotic

Our politicians are worthless, our political parties are a joke, our people are jahils who never change and have no patience and you rather then accept responsibility want to blame general's

It's like the afghans rather then accept the utter failings of afghan society for generations want to blame everything on Punjab

This mentality is retarded beyond belief and makes you look like a joke

How many times this has been proven before Pindi boys were always involved. Only kayani was with the govt's hands and gloves no one dare to do anything despite the country was bleeding and was in flames during that time but all were happy and dollars were flowing from all sides, Wait a few days you all will be in public Bajwa is behind this mark my words.. did you not see how they made him change the DG ISI to bring him down. They knew it will be impossible to do this kind of staged drama when IK has someone within ranks. You can stay in your emotional dreams but everyone knows this all well scripted and directed

I so much want to write here but will get banned!!!! So will hold my tongue in protest! Know this that the world will be without quality Sarcasm!

K

One thing is for certain, if opposition succeeds in getting rid of IK, it will be a disaster with epic proportions, you can forget the health card, EVM voting machines and for overseas, loot and plunder unchecked and by the time elections come, the treasury will be back to where it was pre 2018.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom