What's new

Imran Khan meets Gen. Bajwa in Islamabad - 18th March 2022

These are the last days and weeks of PTI government.

The cardinal sin was allowing Nawaz Sharif to escape to London where he conspired with anti-Pakistan forces.

The only solution is a reboot of the system.

Guillotine.jpg

The cardinal sin was allowing Nawaz Sharif to escape to London where he conspired with anti-Pakistan forces.

View attachment 825358
Time to sack COAs and DG ISI forthwith. Set a fvucking example. All will benefit, trust me.

Bajwa actually went there to warn IK for Islamabad upcoming chaos.

Army should even cancel march 23rd parade. It will be a meaningless parade where PTI has lost their numbers to keep their govt intact so it will be an awkward situation to see IK on the stage.
Parade is on 23. Jalsa is on 27. Stop trolling
88F92956-CD0F-4603-B230-67DC94D49992.jpeg

Time to sack COAs and DG ISI forthwith. Set a fvucking example. All will benefit, trust me.

This is the start of Kaptaan….. he is massively popular now . He will come back more powerful and with honest loyal people around him.

I am all for him getting forced out. Politicians get massive support for this undemocratic actions ….

Wait and watch

534594FA-C8C5-4420-A76F-A11B54179DFF.jpeg

View attachment 825358

Sure, now or later this system is going to collapse. Though we all wish for betterment every change has its price, before bearing fruit, the change will bring miseries. agony and pain.
We shall pray to ALLAH SWT to save all of us but we all have to repent first.

18th amendment and NRO was perhaps the biggest crime of the establishment and will never be forgiven. PPP is literally attacking the state of Pakistan through sindh.

Now a Mpa let alone a MNA can ridicule the army and get away with it. The state of Pakistan is very weak.

In the midst of chaos, I hope nothing bad happens, but I fear hindutvadis are watching very closely and a large scale attack by proxies seems imminent.

18th amendment and NRO was perhaps the biggest crime of the establishment and will never be forgiven. PPP is literally attacking the state of Pakistan through sindh.

Now a Mpa let alone a MNA can ridicule the army and get away with it. The state of Pakistan is very weak.

In the midst of chaos, I hope nothing bad happens, but I fear hindutvadis are watching very closely and a large scale attack by proxies seems imminent.

You forgot to mention the missile that came here, which was forgotten in 3 days, after a mildly inconvenient protest for Indians put up by our foreign ministry.

Last edited:

My feeling is something from Eastern side may happen any day given internal chaos

View attachment 825262

The meeting lasted an hour. Pakistan's social media is of the view that the establishment wants Imran out, and want the old faces back in the game of Pakistani politics. Let's wait and see.

Some are saying that Bajwa does not want to see Faiz Hameed becoming the next army chief.

Reasons for Bajwa's concerns, and why some men in the establishment might want IK out:

1) Imran Khan will become the sole power centre in Pakistan.
2) Army will lose all leverage over other political parties.
3) A huge chunk of army brats are studying, living in the USA, and have a general soft corner for the West. Hence, they don't want IK to go into Sino-Russia block.

Feel free to add more stuff.
#3 is nonsense. At best, the establishment may advise him to stay neutral but this is not because someone's children is studying overseas.
On #2, Army does not care about maintaining ties or leverage over Pol parties. They come crying to the ISI on their own. Army does not peddle to the political parties.

The biggest curse in Pakistan are these idiotic speculations (V. Makarov I am not directing this at you) that keep on bringing the army into the rumor mill.
For as long as IK is the sitting PM of Pakistan, he can have the CoAS at his beck and call all he wants. How do we know this meeting was not in connection with the recent Brahmos mishap etc.?

Our idiots bring the military into this nonsense and then blame it for politicking. A case in point, the recent ISPR press conference, despite the DG clearly saying don't ask us these questions, at least two, if not more journalists insisted that he comment on the ongoing tussle between the government and the opposition.

In all of the past martial laws (except the Musharraf one), it was the civilians from the other side that instigated the move against the sitting government telling the CoAS that the survival of Pakistan was at stake.

Last edited:
It's interesting game opposition and media stooges trying to play ... by spreading rumours of differences between IK and Generals.

I believe COAS is not getting involved in any political manoeuvring .. IK wouldn't ask him either but opposition and PDF patwaris are hellbent on believing otherwise. IK doesn't bow to West, you idiots think he would bow to generals! :rolleyes1:

Wait for his ISB jalsa .. opposition wants chaos to stop it from happening at all costs because street power he has shown in his last 4 or so jalsas has scared the crap out of them.

Back
Top Bottom