What's new

Imran Khan meets Gen. Bajwa in Islamabad - 18th March 2022

In all of the past martial laws (except the Musharraf one), it was the civilians from the other side that instigated the move against the sitting government telling the CoAS that the survival of Pakistan was at stake.
And COAS are so dumb they obliged? ๐Ÿคฃ

One thing is for certain, if opposition succeeds in getting rid of IK, it will be a disaster with epic proportions, you can forget the health card, EVM voting machines and for overseas, loot and plunder unchecked and by the time elections come, the treasury will be back to where it was pre 2018.
And you think Imran Khan will just vanish from the scene as this happens? ๐Ÿ˜Š

I want to be proven wrong. I want this all proven to be just nonsense and not to be true.. I want this all proven to be just speculations, disinformation ... enemy propaganda and aka fifth general war but sadly it's going to be true that Pindi is involved like never before, now IK stays or goes it's irrelevant.

last few years Pindi been eating piyaaz ( begum safdar nein inn ka Jeena haram kiya Hua tha video recording ka Naam woo laiti thi dar ye rahe hote the hamari na leak ker de) Now after this new role they playing for the country's largest interest they are going to take 100 joothay from IK supports.. Once its out in public its B DIRECTROIN No one will trust them no one will believe them even if they say million times we were quite wicked in the past and we have been doing some under the hand wheeling-dealing but we are now good boys again. who will trust them?

I want to be proven wrong. I want this all proven to be just nonsense and not to be true.. I want this all proven to be just speculations, disinformation ... enemy propaganda and aka fifth general war but sadly it's going to be true that Pindi is involved like never before, now IK stays or goes it's irrelevant.

last few years Pindi been eating piyaaz ( begum safdar nein inn ka Jeena haram kiya Hua tha video recording ka Naam woo laiti thi dar ye rahe hote the hamari na leak ker de) Now after this new role they playing for the country's largest interest they are going to take 100 joothay from IK supports.. Once its out in public its B DIRECTROIN No one will trust them no one will believe them even if they say million times we were quite wicked in the past and we have been doing some under the hand wheeling-dealing but we are now good boys again. who will trust them?
This are just speculative letters, try to become more concretely in your suspiciousness about the Army involvement or let it. Why should the Army topple or undermine the current government? What is their benefit ? I donโ€™t see any logically or proven report or actions, about the things you are spreading and writing here, yes I support Imran Khan, but you canโ€™t make Army scapegoat of PTIs incompetence to govern Pakistan, and govern not only Islamabad but also the rest of the country. Who forced Imran Khan to give NROs ?

Last edited:
Whatever happens. IK stays or goes. I just want to give my two cents.

The way the country is run is unsustainable. i donโ€™t need to elaborate. Every Pakistani knows what Iโ€™m saying.

Either stay out completely OR have the balls to actually take charge and run the country and solve the problems.

Say what you will about El Sissi, he took over, did hard reforms, and today Egypt is much better off.

Puppet master can never be saviours. It takes courage to take charge, only last hero was Musharraf.

Tough days for PDF ahead... fast forward two months later.... most hot thread on PDF will be... honorable President Asif Zardari, honorable PM S. Sharif (Shahbaz sharif main deal breaker ) defense minister honorable Molana sb Met today in Islamabad to discuss important national, regional and international security issues.... fast forward... A week later due to internal and external security situations pm, Mr. S Sharif requested COAS Bajwa to continue another term of 3 years.

PDF comrades yes yes good decision it was a need of the hour .. don't you see what going on in the world? excellent decision We are the world's best and Pakistan 1st. long live Pakistan.... fast forward new faces same old games and history keep repeating itself in the same loop.

A playboy becoming prime minister, was never gonna end well.

This is not the first time PML-N leaders have indirectly accused Imran Khan of using cocaine. In the past, Ahsan Iqbal and Najam Sethi have previously also hinted that the PTI leader battles drug addiction.

aphy
Najam sethi himself have been seen several times drinking openly.

Dear @[B]Inception-06[/B]
Well, I will delete every single post if you answer my questions. but before that, I don't have over 3k posts on this forum but I've been on this for years just as a silent reader, I am not a blind supporter of IK and I agree he made some unforgivable grave mistakes he shouldn't give BAJWA an extension 2ndly he should not approve Mr abpara appointment how dare he can do such a thing, so well deserved farewell for him.

Simple question no speculation direct question: Last three years whenever the same question was asked, DG ISPR answered quite clearly we are part of govt the institution and standing behind the sitting govt of the time.

What so changed this time around general ifti repeated 2 times we are neutral now?

If you have no business in politics why bajwa meet with molana who is not even an elected member of any house? I can understand its part of your job to defend your institution we both know someone not innocent but the architect of this main fiasco.

Last edited:
Kashmir was lost in 1965,1971 and in 1999, but it was not our fault, the Kashmiri desperately wanted stay with India. Why there wasnโ€™t any uprising in Kashmir in 1999 ? Why Kashmiri didnโ€™t support our troops ? You expect something like Blitzkrieg a la Hitler, see even Russia canโ€™t conquer Ukraine and you expect from a ill equipped military to take Kashmir from India like easy task. Itโ€™s impossible without a nuclear Desaster.

Last edited:
IK needs to resign and dissolve all provincial assemblies. Lay siege to NA demanding all lots be disqualified for life and force new elections.

Dear @[B]Inception-06[/B]
Well, I will delete every single post if you answer my questions. but before that, I don't have over 3k posts on this forum but I've been on this for years just as a silent reader, I am not a blind supporter of IK and I agree he made some unforgivable grave mistakes he shouldn't give BAJWA an extension 2ndly he should not approve Mr abpara appointment how dare he can do such a thing, so well deserved farewell for him.

Simple question no speculation direct question: Last three years whenever the same question was asked, DG ISPR answered quite clearly we are part of govt the institution and standing behind the sitting govt of the time.

What so changed this time around general ifti repeated 2 times we are neutral now?

If you have no business in politics why bajwa meet with molana who is not even an elected member of any house? I can understand its part of your job to defend your institution we both know someone not innocent but the architect of this main fiasco.

I am a nobody, and feel sorry for this country and their people for their fate in the hand of this Kufars, only God the Almighty can leash his punishment on the thieves and blood sucking corrupt chansirs. Your questions will be answered in the next day by the news headlines. Allah knows the best and better !

He referred in the tweet about big B of Pindi boys but that's not going to happen it's too late for that now.

View attachment 825262

The meeting lasted an hour. Pakistan's social media is of the view that the establishment wants Imran out, and want the old faces back in the game of Pakistani politics. Let's wait and see.

Some are saying that Bajwa does not want to see Faiz Hameed becoming the next army chief.

Reasons for Bajwa's concerns, and why some men in the establishment might want IK out:

1) Imran Khan will become the sole power centre in Pakistan.
2) Army will lose all leverage over other political parties.
3) A huge chunk of army brats are studying, living in the USA, and have a general soft corner for the West. Hence, they don't want IK to go into Sino-Russia block.

Feel free to add more stuff.
As I advised you earlier eat figs, constipation cause lot of damage to brain cells.....While sitting on a hot seat trying hard to get rid of things you eaten last night gives you bad thoughts......figs are good for u..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom