What's new

Imran Khan meets Gen. Bajwa in Islamabad - 18th March 2022

if thats the case then and if (most likely) security establishment is working to push IK out then it mean our security is compromised and our sacred cows are working for foreign (enemy) govts and not working for Pakistan! if thats not treason i am sure me writing against these fraud is!
In case you haven't noticed but that's certainly the case since Ayub's time. Why do you think our sacred cows didn't exploit India's '62 debacle. Or why did they go running back to US after being sanctioned in '65 and left stranded in '71 while USSR and India ganged up on us. Or the fact that we were sanctioned and our hard earned money withheld immediately after Soviet withdrawal from Afghanistan. Or the fact that we gave up our strategic depth and positioning vis a vis Afghanistan, Kargil and Kashmir for a few peanuts.

Only an institution which is highly compromised is capable of such treachery

How many times this has been proven before Pindi boys were always involved. Only kayani was with the govt's hands and gloves no one dare to do anything despite the country was bleeding and was in flames during that time but all were happy and dollars were flowing from all sides, Wait a few days you all will be in public Bajwa is behind this mark my words.. did you not see how they made him change the DG ISI to bring him down. They knew it will be impossible to do this kind of staged drama when IK has someone within ranks. You can stay in your emotional dreams but everyone knows this all well scripted and directed
If you think that Faiz Hamid as DG ISI would have supported IK over his own COAS then you should read about army.

As far as i know,the establishment delivered the message to IK that they are neutral, which lead to IK saying rubbish in that jalsa.
I am friends with a couple of PTI MNAs and they tell me that IK treats them like servants or garbage, he thinks MNAs are useless idiots and even prefers DC/AC over his own elected MNAs. They say he put azam khan a non elected guy incharge of everything and he even used to abuse MNAs. Where is azam khan now? Those MNAs truly hate IK and his attitude, they will drown him now.
Why don't they resign and leave pti? by the way only these people have been shown yet

which were defeated in 2013 on ppp ticket, joined pti and won aur ab zameer jaag gaya lol

okay stop the remittances what difference will that make? you think wardi wadera mafia wont find a way to bleed Pakistan? best is to protest like nation show unity and throw this garbage mafia out of Pakistan
even $3 billion will make that difference.

I have noticed that even Sheikh Rashid is looking disappointed now. He said my input is constantly being overruled. I said to pm to talk with members and others and about jalsas we should talk with opposition and finalise venues so that clashes don,t happen. But IK said that it would be alright. And if PM says this how can I a simple minister do or say something? But in my opinion it will not be alright.

Now this tone is so uncharacteristic of Sheikh Rashid.

the meeting was held in bani gala. so listening to rumors and pay attention people. Establishment went to IK's personal residence to meet him and stayed for a few hours. Establishment has taken a side. the pdm mice are quiet and nervous. let's see...

my dear sir 3 billion zardari sindh baich keh Bajwa ko day day ga jao apna kayani sey barra khawab poora karo! end may awaam nay marna hai in Sacred cows ney dubai london amrikay bhag jaana hai!

He is right though, Pakistani MNAs are little more then corrupt human trash

Imran khan gave tickets to these ppl, why didn't he find good ppl? Secondly, are bureaucrats any better? Politicians even if corrupt, work for the ppl, there are always thousands wanting one thing or another, does a bureaucrat ever spends on public?
This PTI govt have been nothing more than a civilian martial law headed by those corrupt elite bureaucrats whose offspring resides in west and still have that british era colonial mentality. This moron PM deserves every humiliation.

Why don't they resign and leave pti? by the way only these people have been shown yet

which were defeated in 2013 on ppp ticket, joined pti and won aur ab zameer jaag gaya lol

Why PTI gave them ticket? Because they had personal vote bank and PTI needed that. Now when they cant work for the area, they will lose their votebank and that is why all of them jumped ship at the critical moment. IK is a dumb moron.

Imran khan gave tickets to these ppl, why didn't he find good ppl? Secondly, are bureaucrats any better? Politicians even if corrupt, work for the ppl, there are always thousands wanting one thing or another, does a bureaucrat ever spends on public?
This PTI govt have been nothing more than a civilian martial law headed by those corrupt elite bureaucrats whose offspring resides in west and still have that british era colonial mentality. This moron PM deserves every humiliation.

Because our people are jahils and won't vote for fresh clean people

So in order to bring change IK had to deal with electable's and their zombie vote banks

Why PTI gave them ticket? Because they had personal vote bank and PTI needed that. Now when they cant work for the area, they will lose their votebank and that is why all of them jumped ship at the critical moment. IK is a dumb moron.
No one knows future for person's action.

Giving ticket to these electable is wrong? horse trading is.

90% of politicians came from other party and then change others in time of elections.

People only vote for known faces. Kisi unknown banday ko ticket dain to party supporter kehtay hain is ko vote da kar waste karna ha uski jagga kisi famous independent ko da dain ga
This slowly seems to be changing as shown in GB and Kashmir and in KPK local body elections where electables were given tickets due to the reason you explained but real workers won in independent capacity.

This slowly seems to be changing as shown in GB and Kashmir and in KPK local body elections where electables were given tickets due to the reason you explained but real workers won in independent capacity.
yes now it's changing. In 2013, Pti gave ticket to unknown and lost then gave ticket to known faces and won and now people giving vote to new faces which is good for 2023 and after these blakemailers came out people will surely decide for new faces

yes now it's changing. In 2013, Pti gave ticket to unknown and lost then gave ticket to known faces and won and now people giving vote to new faces which is good for 2023 and after these blakemailers came out people will surely decide for new faces
Basically if you remember the propaganda during 2013/2018 was PTI might be good but it’s present day tahreek e istaqlal and have no chance of winning so why waste your vote. Now it is a demonstrated winner so the old dissing won’t work and the party on its own is being seen as capable of winning instead of being reliant on electables.

Back
Top Bottom