What's new

Imran Khan Jalsa Breaks All Former Records of Public Gathering in Pakistan

Been hearing this "hosla" manjan since 2013.

The bigger picture you are referring to is IMF loans, which will make Pakistan default soon.

Come to Karachi, discuss current events with anyone where, poora khulaasa, tashreeh aur mazmoon sunnay ko milega apko, every kid knows. Kon kiya kar raha hai, aur kyun kar raha hai.

When Imran Khan dissolved assembles, why intervene? Let the elections take place. People will decide.

My city has overflowing sewerage gutters, broken transport system, lack of healthcare, land grabbing, extortion, Dysfunctional local government.

Hundreds of accidents daily due to broken roads.

Sorry cant wait anymore. Free and fair elections must take place now.

Been hearing this "hosla" manjan since 2013.

The bigger picture you are referring to is IMF loans, which will make Pakistan default soon.

Come to Karachi, discuss current events with anyone where, poora khulaasa, tashreeh aur mazmoon sunnay ko milega apko, every kid knows. Kon kiya kar raha hai, aur kyun kar raha hai.

When Imran Khan dissolved assembles, why intervene? Let the elections take place. People will decide.

My city has overflowing sewerage gutters, broken transport system, lack of healthcare, land grabbing, extortion, Dysfunctional local government, Water mafia. We buy drinking water, cause tap water is poisoned with chlorine

Hundreds of accidents daily due to broken roads.

Sorry cant wait anymore. Free and fair elections must take place now.

Everything happens for a reason, and things only change when Allah wills. If Allah wants things to improve now the He will make it happen, f He does not then it won't happen. Either way patience is key

Everything happens for a reason, and things only change when Allah wills. If Allah wants things to improve now the He will make it happen, f He does not then it won't happen. Either way patience is key

Allah has given us eyes, ears and hands.

Jab insaan ke khud kuch karnay ki niyyat nahi toe Allah ki taraf se madad kyun ayegi?

Question to all cleanshaves and potians who were against TLP because they were blocking roads, ambulances and protesting ,is this halal now ? Are you cleanshave not going to tell some Hadith against protest and road blockage? OR was that only applicale when someone is to come on street in defence of islam and its Holy Prophet?

BTW i support the right of ppl to protest and support imran zaani because he is right on this critical issue .
Can someone please block this guy. He has every right to criticize Khan or anyone else but he is miss using Islam to further his agenda. This guys clearly knows next to nothing about Islam but he posts like he is an expert.

Can someone please block this guy. He has every right to criticize Khan or anyone else but he is miss using Islam to further his agenda. This guys clearly knows next to nothing about Islam but he posts like he is an expert.

He is false flagger, already reported twice to mods

Its genuine question , all these protest are effecting common men and the economy . If i was like cleanshave i would support police Shells and danda on these protesters but i AM not .

i don't know if somebody talk about this here or not.

acting Speaker Qasim Suri has changed the date of the sitting of the parliament from 16 April to 22 April to elect new Speaker of the house.

covering Karachi and Lahore both PTI gatherings and then we have news about MQM in talks with PTI.

So i went to the jalsa here in Peshawar. I have never ever seen such massive crowd in Peshawar. It was without a doubt the biggest gathering of people in the known history of Peshawar. It was unbelievable. I mean roads leading to the jalsa venue were blocked tens of kilometers away. I couldn't even reach the venue and had i not known the street short cuts, i wouldnt have made it back in time for sehri. The amount of people that you guys see in venue in pictures and videos are less than half of the total, most were outside.
The other important aspect was that every person attending was aware of everything. People said they r ready to face hardships for freedom. It felt like a nation has risen to gain independence. People of Peshawar might as well have ignited a revolution.

Masha’Allah Imran Khan woke up our awam.

As an overseas I have tears in my eyes, tears of jazba, tears of hope, tears of all my yaadhains of my land where I was born.

With all my love my Dear Pakistan

🇵🇰🇵🇰🇵🇰🇵🇰🇵🇰🇵🇰🇵🇰🇵🇰🇵🇰🇵🇰🇵🇰🇵🇰🇵🇰

PMLN needs to fail in securing Punjab's CM seat. Then we should see this imported federal government unfold. President Alvi going nowhere anytime soon either. MQM in talks with PTI again, and rumours that PMLN and PPP MPAs in Punjab approaching PTI for tickets for elections.

Previously i was not in favour of inclusion of MQM and these lotas especially after that Javed Hashmi fiasco but now i am totally against their inclusion. MQM and all the other lotas have shown time and time again that they are nothing more than snakes, waiting for the importunity to bite the hand that feeds them.

"But....But it was only 3pm in washington",

Chief of a certain institution was overheard talking to a colleague, in response to Imran Khan's question in Peshawar Jalsa.

Is ka naam Gareeda nai Galeeza hona chaiye tha... I don't understand that is she even a Muslim? does she have no fear that one day she will die and stand in front of Allah and he will ask you about the lies she propagating ?

The best way to deal with these kinds of "no ones" is to ignore them.

IGNORE them, you cant deal with every barking dog. She does it for attention, ignore and dont reply and let her live in her own world.

By replying to her and mentioning her we give a message that we care about what she says or thinks. And this is exactly what she wants.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom