What's new

Imran Khan Jalsa Breaks All Former Records of Public Gathering in Pakistan

On the contrary I want him to use Politics like it is being used. There is no moral high ground left in Pakistani politics. He can either do this or like FuturePAF in post #109. All I want is for him to be ruthless in getting as many seats as possible.

I agree that he needs to be ruthless, but i don't agree on steeping low. Its his morality that sets him apart from the rest.

Personally after the show of people power on Sunday, i reckon he would be able to crush them all on his own as long as he gives ticket to his loyal workers on merit.

Or better yet, convince them to leave the MQM party formally and formally join PTI, so that when they PTI numbers are counted it will be reflective of the true support PTI has from the people.

Half measures may lead to a repeat of the fiasco we have seen over the last few weeks. PTI needs a formal majority IN ITS OWN NAME as much as possible, if not a 2/3 majority IN ITS OWN NAME.

Mate, who are all these lotas? They are all the ones that left other parties to join PTI. what makes you think that the rest of MQM will be any different than say Amir Liaquat?

I agree that he needs to be ruthless, but i don't agree on steeping low. Its his morality that sets him apart from the rest.

Personally after the show of people power on Sunday, i reckon he would be able to crush them all on his own as long as he gives ticket to his loyal workers on merit.

Mate, who are all these lotas? They are all the ones that left other parties to join PTI. what makes you think that the rest of MQM will be any different than say Amir Liaquat?
I might change my tune once elections are called, all I know for now is that they will use any means necessary to bar him from elections, character assassination has already started they will slowly make things worse.

I might change my tune once elections are called, all I know for now is that they will use any means necessary to bar him from elections, character assassination has already started they will slowly make things worse.

Lets pray its soon

This now has the potential to turn into a revolution!

Conservative estimate is that 8m (80lacs) people came out on streets last Sunday. This estimate was done by a certain institution!!

I have a feeling that PMLN won't be able to get CM of Punjab.
Bhai have you ever seen haj coverage, Haj used to get 3 million people, after the day of Arafa they used to be spread in miles shoulder to shoulder walking to back to Mina. This is probably closer to 1 lac or maybe even 50k.

@Areesh

Can you see the game now? IK's orchestrated ouster has even brought the non-partisan to the street with a narrative of 'we won't accept US slavery'. Result would be 2/3 for IK!

Mark my words Bajwa gang won't let Imran khan take 2/3rd majority . or else they would eliminate him GOD forbid

Mark my words Bajwa gang won't let Imran khan take 2/3rd majority . or else they would eliminate him GOD forbid
They are running around like headless chicken after the public reaction against the army due to Imran Khan being ousted

They should tread carefully in their next steps, I'm sure they are aware of this

It's more likely that India would try have him assassinated, due to the political instability it would be pinned onto the establishment and have a decent chance to incite a civil war

Come and vote live for 5 years under that govt if you want to vote. haha

Cleaning the dirt require to spend some painfully time and money. Being or not being in Pakistan does not matter. Either you choose to live in third world country which you want to leave behind to your aulaadhains or choose the painful path which lead to the success. How long our families will need we send back money to support them ? How long will it take to offer a bright future to not only our own children but also to all our youth ? How long ?

Back
Top Bottom