What's new

Imran Khan Jalsa Breaks All Former Records of Public Gathering in Pakistan

I have seen his entire jalsa on GEO TV while ARY on mute just to see the difference in coverage.
What was your conclusions?

Btw, PTI needs a team putting out High quality streams and commentary by political analysts for distribution across all social media.

Legal analysts building up the case, and laying out the talking points, after each speaker. PTI needs to hire debate coaches to train its officials.

Not to shame him, but to give constructive criticism; I personally witnessed Zulfi Bukhari’s performance at Columbia University in NY a few years ago, and it wasn’t fully impressive. Even the other panelists noted his pivot to appeal to emotion (about atrocities committed by Indian forces against the people of Kashmir) when speaking on the Kashmiri plight, and it was off putting to the international audience. Emotional arguments in that venue (and broadly in general) tend to shut down arguments, because it gives no place for the other side to counter argue, but there are ways to appeal to emotion that still leaves leaves room for debate and for the audience to decide.

(The following video is from an evangelical perspective, but you can see that there are ways to appeal to commonly accepted societal beliefs, may not be the best example for my argument but I hope you get the gist of what I’m trying to say)

Bukhari did raise valid point at the start, but with proper training and discipline PTI leaders can hold their own and avoid pivoting to emotional dead ends. This is why PTI should also find good orators from amongst their ranks (especially from areas controlled by the opposition, even if they are young because they will appeal to the young people; average age in Pakistan is 23) and train them in debating skills to plead the case for people to vote for PTI.

Time for PTI to find its geniuses, polish them, and put them out to win big, because now is a the time to win big or go home, because everyone is playing for keeps. No place for second place.

Last edited:
Then you must be Gareeda Faroqui.
Some one asked a Patwari, what is 2+2 ??
He replied 4 plates of Biryani.
So your calculation doesn't come as a surprise.

Absolutely, Ghareeda’s said the same thing 10-12K people. About half of them came from other parts of KPK.

In Jalsa, it is important not to use🇺🇲 as an enemy.We value 🇺🇲 strategic partnership and only say we as a nation don't want foreign dictation. My humble request to IK should be accepted as the dinner party is offered by our Pakistani army. This is our army, and we respect it.

The problem the "establishment" has in its attempt to erase all presence of Imran Khan is the internet and social media and messaging applications. This new approach is influencing the young and literate who are going to influence their elders. Each and every attempt to censor is a red flag to the PTI supporters.

The establishment is left with "taking Imran Khan out permanently" or having "staged/rigged elections". But the momentum is with PTI.

Most of the Purana supporters are the older generation who will move into history over time.

Or better yet, convince them to leave the MQM party formally and formally join PTI, so that when they PTI numbers are counted it will be reflective of the true support PTI has from the people.

Half measures may lead to a repeat of the fiasco we have seen over the last few weeks. PTI needs a formal majority IN ITS OWN NAME as much as possible, if not a 2/3 majority IN ITS OWN NAME.
Agree either way. They should do everything in their power - legally - and in the spirit of constitution to break the numbers of PDM.

Basically you want PMIK to be exactly like the people we are trying to eliminate
On the contrary I want him to use Politics like it is being used. There is no moral high ground left in Pakistani politics. He can either do this or like FuturePAF in post #109. All I want is for him to be ruthless in getting as many seats as possible.

Flop show max 10-12K people at home ground.

More like super flop show. The max i see is maybe 50 people in this Jalsa

Our Great Leader Nawaz Sharif after fixing his platelets is finally coming back. The platelets don't work when our Leader is in Opposition but they start working very fast when they come into power. We are proud to be slaves of House of Sharif, Junaid Safdar our future leader.

More like super flop show. The max i see is maybe 50 people in this Jalsa

Our Great Leader Nawaz Sharif after fixing his platelets is finally coming back. The platelets don't work when our Leader is in Opposition but they start working very fast when they come into power. We are proud to be slaves of House of Sharif, Junaid Safdar our future leader.
Oh come on man there were not even 50 people it was just Imran Khan and people on the stage and the rest was CGI.

Patwaran aur unki logic :P

1649937971065.png

The problem the "establishment" has in its attempt to erase all presence of Imran Khan is the internet and social media and messaging applications. This new approach is influencing the young and literate who are going to influence their elders. Each and every attempt to censor is a red flag to the PTI supporters.

The establishment is left with "taking Imran Khan out permanently" or having "staged/rigged elections". But the momentum is with PTI.

Most of the Purana supporters are the older generation who will move into history over time.
Many of the “Purana Pakistan” supporters amongst the older crowd if asked don’t feel hopeful, so they are being pragmatic. There should be a poll done to ask if they are actual supporters of the PDM or apathetic.

Back
Top Bottom