What's new

Imran Khan Jalsa Breaks All Former Records of Public Gathering in Pakistan

Previously i was not in favour of inclusion of MQM and these lotas especially after that Javed Hashmi fiasco but now i am totally against their inclusion. MQM and all the other lotas have shown time and time again that they are nothing more than snakes, waiting for the importunity to bite the hand that feeds them.
I disagree, I think IK should use their current grievances against PDM to get them on his side. Then use their numbers to push for an election, if he can get more parties on his side and convince them to resign this will force the government to call elections. Once that is achieved discard them like toilet paper.

PTI Big Jalsa in Peshawar | Imran Khan Historical Speech | Imran Riaz Khan Exclusive Analysis​

ہم نے اپنے بڑوں سے سنا تھا بیٹا لوگوں نے جان و مال کی قربانی دی تھی اس پاکستان کے لیے۔
لیکن ہماری اگلی نسل کے کیا کہیں گے” میرے تایا ابو لبرٹی ریلی میں گاڑی پے پی ٹی آئی کا جہنڈا لگا کے گئے تھے تو نیا پاکستان بنا تھا”

اسلام آباد والے کہیں گے “میری دادی جلسے میں ناچی تھی تب بڑی مہنت کے بعد نیا پاکستان بنا تھا

چلو اب گالیاں دو

Last edited:
I disagree, I think IK should use their current grievances against PDM to get them on his side. Then use their numbers to push for an election, if he can get more parties on his side and convince them to resign this will force the government to call elections. Once that is achieved discard them like toilet paper.

Basically you want PMIK to be exactly like the people we are trying to eliminate

I need glasses and you need to see independent videos.
صُمٌّۢ بُكْمٌ عُمْىٌۭ فَهُمْ لَا يَرْجِعُونَ

after that

Wo Jahil hae aur Rahaein Gae :P

Just to be clear I am indicating it fits you.

Attachments

• 278449687_508853387281825_8771334382568338365_n.jpg
    278449687_508853387281825_8771334382568338365_n.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 36
PTI needs to use larger drones or use manned fixed wing aircraft to take a picture of the crowd from high enough up to show the full size of the crowds (in reference to the size of the cities, and with a way to show in how many kilometers wide by how many kilometers tall)

Possibly even pay for commercial satellites (like Maxar) to take a picture of the crowds on the days when these Jalsas are scheduled, so the pictures get international credibility automatically by being taken by a neutral third party. It will be very useful in distributing to international media.

A picture is worth a thousand words.

So I heard most news channels censored Imran Khan speech.

Some had intentionally low quality audio/video stream.

Here's proper recorded coverage of speech in case you missed it.

I have seen his entire jalsa on GEO TV while ARY on mute just to see the difference in coverage.

Or better yet, convince them to leave the MQM party formally and formally join PTI, so that when they PTI numbers are counted it will be reflective of the true support PTI has from the people.

Half measures may lead to a repeat of the fiasco we have seen over the last few weeks. PTI needs a formal majority IN ITS OWN NAME as much as possible, if not a 2/3 majority IN ITS OWN NAME.

Back
Top Bottom