What's new

Imran Khan Jalsa Breaks All Former Records of Public Gathering in Pakistan

Is ka naam Gareeda nai Galeeza hona chaiye tha... I don't understand that is she even a Muslim? does she have no fear that one day she will die and stand in front of Allah and he will ask you about the lies she propagating ?

My friend, just ignore them. They are irrelevent.

The goals of Pakistan as a muslim state are much bigger, we have much more to achieve, these are minor hurdles.

images (4).png

My friend, just ignore them. They are irrelevent.

The goals of Pakistan as a muslim state are much bigger, we have much more to achieve, these are minor hurdles.

View attachment 834087
Remember Hazrat Aasia AS, Mother of Mosa AS ? she was thrown from a cliff by Pharaoh because she refused to accept him as God and said HAQ even in her last moments ? and these women we have as journalists, Dhaabba hai aurat and Journalism ke naam pe yeh.

So i went to the jalsa here in Peshawar. I have never ever seen such massive crowd in Peshawar. It was without a doubt the biggest gathering of people in the known history of Peshawar. It was unbelievable. I mean roads leading to the jalsa venue were blocked tens of kilometers away. I couldn't even reach the venue and had i not known the street short cuts, i wouldnt have made it back in time for sehri. The amount of people that you guys see in venue in pictures and videos are less than half of the total, most were outside.
The other important aspect was that every person attending was aware of everything. People said they r ready to face hardships for freedom. It felt like a nation has risen to gain independence. People of Peshawar might as well have ignited a revolution.

This is the single best thing I've read in over a decade. This beats PTI coming together with a tenuous coalition. This beats everything.

THIS can change our history FOREVER. Once and for all, we need a strong civilian government with an honest man on top who ensures that EVERY INSTITUTION sticks strictly to its constitutional role, and no deep state-like power concentrations are left. All are broken up and brought into direct control.

People stood in front of tanks for Erdogan. People have had enough of 'management.'

Please IK do not go lota route this time
give tickets to proper party workers who agree with your ideology not voter bank
Please IK --- don't even go through this system.

Impose a new constitution and rid of us this specific form of representative democracy. Mil dictatorship and parliamentary democracy are two systems not suited to an almost failed state teetering on the edge of banana republic-ness.

Revolution!!!

The establishment should side with soverign, self-respecting Pakistan ideology of Imran Khan.

Still there is time left. Fresh Elections can be called.

Imran Khan nay kabhi Pakistan ka mafaad kay khilaf nahi bola, he represents voice of common Pakistani.

This is once in a century moment.

Many Indians are using vpns here

Im waiting for Mazar-e-Quaid jalsa in Karachi (16th April, 2022, Saturday)

My family and friends are super ready to go.
This will be the case, hosla

Problem with Pakistanis is that we are a highly emotional people with an inability to look beyond tunnel vision. We quickly fall prey to irrationality, conspiracy making us sitting ducks for propaganda. I implore everyone to take a step back, hold your tongues and think of the bigger picture.

Elections are happening, think hard about what perceptions are being crested and why. I'm not going to explain what I know for now. All I'm going to say is good news maybe on the way but we have to be patient. Sabr and hosea, two things that are needed right now

Jab gaddar mulk kay faislay karien gay to yeh to hoga. #generalbajwatraitor

This will be the case, hosla

Problem with Pakistanis is that we are a highly emotional people with an inability to look beyond tunnel vision. We quickly fall prey to irrationality, conspiracy making us sitting ducks for propaganda. I implore everyone to take a step back, hold your tongues and think of the bigger picture.

Elections are happening, think hard about what perceptions are being crested and why. I'm not going to explain what I know for now. All I'm going to say is good news maybe on the way but we have to be patient. Sabr and hosea, two things that are needed right now

Been hearing this "hosla" manjan since 2013.

The bigger picture you are referring to is IMF loans, which will make Pakistan default soon.

Come to Karachi, discuss current events with anyone where, poora khulaasa, tashreeh aur mazmoon sunnay ko milega apko, every kid knows. Kon kiya kar raha hai, aur kyun kar raha hai.

When Imran Khan dissolved assembles, why intervene? Let the elections take place. People will decide.

My city has overflowing sewerage gutters, broken transport system, lack of healthcare, land grabbing, extortion, Dysfunctional local government, Water mafia. We buy drinking water, cause tap water is poisoned with chlorine

Hundreds of accidents daily due to broken roads.

Sorry cant wait anymore. Free and fair elections must take place now.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom