What's new

Imran Khan Jalsa Breaks All Former Records of Public Gathering in Pakistan

1649890215002.png

ONLY if IK takes it that way.

He cannot just be another populist politician seeking early elections. I'm sorry, but that simply won't do the trick.

He has to become a (nonviolent) revolutionary. He has to use that rhetoric. He has to become 100x better at understanding the passions of the people --- they are time-sensitive, there is the potential for outrage-fatigue as other news/events/false flags take over, etc.

Outrage is only useful if capitalized upon timely --- it can only force change if it is weaponized constructively and organized into a sharp sword and powerful shield against the wave of dirty tactics that will start any minute.

In short, time is of the essence. Unbearable heat is approaching. ORGANIZE this into something potent, and expose the deep state that allows this to happen.

My 2c.
I concur !

This now has the potential to turn into a revolution!

Conservative estimate is that 8m (80lacs) people came out on streets last Sunday. This estimate was done by a certain institution!!

I have a feeling that PMLN won't be able to get CM of Punjab.
To stop things getting worse they must hold elections now.

To stop things getting worse they must hold elections now.

PMLN needs to fail in securing Punjab's CM seat. Then we should see this imported federal government unfold. President Alvi going nowhere anytime soon either. MQM in talks with PTI again, and rumours that PMLN and PPP MPAs in Punjab approaching PTI for tickets for elections.

Back
Top Bottom