What's new

Imran Khan Jalsa Breaks All Former Records of Public Gathering in Pakistan

So i went to the jalsa here in Peshawar. I have never ever seen such massive crowd in Peshawar. It was without a doubt the biggest gathering of people in the known history of Peshawar. It was unbelievable. I mean roads leading to the jalsa venue were blocked tens of kilometers away. I couldn't even reach the venue and had i not known the street short cuts, i wouldnt have made it back in time for sehri. The amount of people that you guys see in venue in pictures and videos are less than half of the total, most were outside.
The other important aspect was that every person attending was aware of everything. People said they r ready to face hardships for freedom. It felt like a nation has risen to gain independence. People of Peshawar might as well have ignited a revolution.

So i went to the jalsa here in Peshawar. I have never ever seen such massive crowd in Peshawar. It was without a doubt the biggest gathering of people in the known history of Peshawar. It was unbelievable. I mean roads leading to the jalsa venue were blocked tens of kilometers away. I couldn't even reach the venue and had i not known the street short cuts, i wouldnt have made it back in time for sehri. The amount of people that you guys see in venue in pictures and videos are less than half of the total, most were outside.
The other important aspect was that every person attending was aware of everything. People said they r ready to face hardships for freedom. It felt like a nation has risen to gain independence. People of Peshawar might as well have ignited a revolution.

Beautiful and in sha Allah he will be back and destroy these devils .

How many people would you say were there?

PMLN needs to fail in securing Punjab's CM seat. Then we should see this imported federal government unfold. President Alvi going nowhere anytime soon either. MQM in talks with PTI again, and rumours that PMLN and PPP MPAs in Punjab approaching PTI for tickets for elections.
Please IK do not go lota route this time
give tickets to proper party workers who agree with your ideology not voter bank

Man grow up "evil establishment" you sound irrational.

The establishment should side with soverign, self-respecting Pakistan ideology of Imran Khan.

Still there is time left. Fresh Elections can be called.

Imran Khan nay kabhi Pakistan ka mafaad kay khilaf nahi bola, he represents voice of common Pakistani.

This is once in a century moment.

Please tell me this is a sarcasm ?

Many Indians are using vpns here

Im waiting for Mazar-e-Quaid jalsa in Karachi (16th April, 2022, Saturday)

My family and friends are super ready to go.

The establishment should side with soverign, self-respecting Pakistan ideology of Imran Khan.

Still there is time left. Fresh Elections can be called.

Imran Khan nay kabhi Pakistan ka mafaad kay khilaf nahi bola, he represents voice of common Pakistani.

This is once in a century moment.

Many Indians are using vpns here

Im waiting for Mazar-e-Quaid jalsa in Karachi.

My family and friends are super ready to go.
for Lahore Jalsa are they using minar-e-pakistan?
cause that'll be a full circle moment as that's where his journey - Minar-e-Pakistan was his first big jalsa

family back home are all super excited to welcome the local boy (I know he is 70 y/o)to his city, literally all of them are planning to go :pakistan: IA he'll get massive response from city of gardens
lets go!!!

Last edited:
How many people would you say were there?

I dont know man, how can u estimate when all u see is people everywhere. I think the count doesn't matter anymore, PDM couldnt even gather 1/100th of the crowd. The amount of people coming out astonished everyone, i personally also didn't expect such mamoth crowds. It was surreal and i think this will encourage lahore and karachi as well. People were also highly charged and angry and mostly chanting kashmiri slogans, hum kya chahye azaadi, hum cheen k leinge azadi. The azaadi slogans were beautiful and felt like we r in 1947.

After all these Jalsas he needs to call for a sit‐in in all major cities and lock them down indefinitely.

Back
Top Bottom