What's new

‘Imran Khan is crushing the poor’: anger rises as inflation grips Pakistan

Awam could boycott elections in protest but they didn't hence they are responsible for electing selections of establishment 😂

remember the zia refrendum for dumbs?

nobody voted but he got 99.99% yes votes

man they cannot resist temptation of Biryani... for that they can vote anyone :lol:

9BED3E1F-2B0F-4C78-8746-41B9AA9075BA.jpeg
B339B74C-1933-4701-AFCB-10D36A56CDF8.jpeg

When the rulers of a nation only care for their own interests and don't give a dam about the nation or its people ie.
The previous leaders of this nation.
Then this is what happens.
At least the current leader cares for the nation.
But the nation is against him.
Rulers
Businesses
Mafia
Rich
Cartels (operated by leaders)

And that's just within the nation.
Lest I mention any outside
Enemies.
One solution.

MASS HANGINGS.

If you were expecting Pak economy to recover like Europe and US you need a reality check. Economically Pakistan barely escaped the IC. Remember when PML-N lost the elections to PTI and what the state of the economy was? Now you expect the wages to be similar to Europe and US. Won't happen.

Has PTI done enough. Not nearly enough. I wasn't expecting any miracles from PTI on the economic front. Like I have explained in my previous post. Pakistan always had a confused economic policy and this won't rectify itself anytime soon unless drastic changes are made. We are not working as swiftly as we should to prioritise regional trade. This is 100% on PTI and Imran Khan.

I still believe PTI to be the best alternative as opposed to PML-N and PPP. Other options are bleak. Very bleak.
I am not expecting anything from PTI. I have only seen injustice and corruption. Country is in this situation because everyone is corrupt. We blame Governments but real culprit are people. there is a formula which Norwegian mentions in almost every post. Increase export and reduce import. Government has miserably failed in all sectors. Petrol 146rs/liter, Chicken 480rs/kg and Milk 140rs/liter. People can't afford anything. Elite class enjoying Pakistan.

The inflation is global but why is PDF itching so much for a freaking propaganda and biased piece on Imran Khan. This shouldn't even have been a topic really.... The fuking Guardian how is that trustworthy... This is biased and politicized piece nothing to see here
Everyone knows that but still who cares
Imran khan is incompetent for guding pakistan through imminent bankrupy, kashmir-pulwama incident and corona virus

Furthermore the proof lies in the fact that exports/remittences/services exports have almost doubled in 3 years
What else proof do our people need.
Vote ko izzat do. Bring back zardari..no i mean maryum safdar..

PS..
sorry i mean maryum nawaz

Patwari thread ???

this thread has been opened by a member who is a die hard PTI supporter
آج ٹائر پنکچر ہو گیا پنکچر والے نے ہزار روپے مانگ لئے میں نے کہا پاگل ہو گئے ہو تو بولا انٹرنیشنل مارکیٹ میں 20 ڈالر کا پنکچر لگتا ہے جو پاکستانی 3400 روپے بنتے ہیں ہم نے تو 1000 روپے مانگے جو پورے خطے میں سب سے کم ریٹ ہے

this sum up NASAHINOMICS rather well

It's not govts job to fix prices in a market economy. You have it all wrong.

Yeah govt responsibility is only to do press conferences? What is the local administration and district administration for? Why those high pays for them and SUVs and guards if its not govt job? Why is there a price control deppt for it? You ppl are way too stupid, u dont even know how tf is a govt run. U dont know anything abt regulatory bodies. Even in west, every sector has a regulatory body. You same ppl used to blame old govts for same mistakes but now the same mistakes become good? Do u remember what this imbecile PM used to say abt dollar price and hike in petrol price and others? Watch his old videos and have some shame.
That is penal code for desecration of sanctity of worship place.

Go back in history and there used to be meetings and discussions and gatherings in masjids, heck even non Muslims used to meet muslims in masjids, even women used to go to masjids. But actually that was real Islam and nowadays its mullah islam, who bars all these things.

. As much as 28 per cent of Pakistan’s debt is owed to China, which was 9 per cent in 2016.

china will suck us down in his CPEC, TO THE ROCK BOTTOM.

while only few in power , will become billionaires ....

tabdeli wala keerah abi nien marah Norwegian,,!

hire a joker
get a circus,------------- imran n pti

Not actual CPEC which is barely 10% of total expense.

The rest of CPEC, especially the IPP's.
You do realize we have to pay Chinese companies billions of dollars each year. ( They lend us handouts as deposits/debt so we pay their companies with the other hands. The companies pay their shareholders in China (getting richer each passing year) 😂

Thanks to this government we cancelled the rest of IPP's.

Yes you are right in the sense these IPP's will multiply our debt. (The IPP's set under 2015 policy).

Ohh you are angry with the high electricity prices which goes into paying these IPP's but but its not Plmn fault 😂😂😂

I have never seen a more delusional post, one who understands the problem but his mind is trying to find scape goats so he can sleep with peace that gawalmandi arasto didn't sign those contracts 😂😂😂

Oh the irony, the hypocrisy.

( Any sane mind would say we would not support someone who signed those contracts ones he pays for the IPP's from his hard earned income)

When the rulers of a nation only care for their own interests and don't give a dam about the nation or its people ie.
The previous leaders of this nation.
Then this is what happens.
At least the current leader cares for the nation.
But the nation is against him.
Rulers
Businesses
Mafia
Rich
Cartels (operated by leaders)

And that's just within the nation.
Lest I mention any outside
Enemies.
One solution.

MASS HANGINGS.

The problem is not so simple. Basically they are deluded that simply fixing the rupee or SBP injection/money printing can go on for ever.
They get RABID when such things come back to bite them in the ***, and start barking whoever is in the front.

They can not comprehend that it is their exports revenue that did not grow that led to rupee depreciation. It was their votes who elected people that led to this situation. Sab janwar mazay kar rahay thay on subsidised dollar.
It is their votes that elected people to sign those IPP's that resulted in higher energy prices. 'Sab janwar nach rahay thay' when those IPPs were signed.

Government is just a scapegoat. They just don't know that there is a price to pay.
Their story is the same for the last 30 years.

I am starting to feel that one day bakhts will be making fun of us on PDF when these lot will be lining up for US AID packages.

Basically it's a boom and bust cycle. One comes on gives freebies at the expense of state (boom) 'khao aur khiloa' , than the next one has to mop up the shit 'get money from the people what they have eaten and their previous leaders ate' ( IMF, Saudi, depreciation, inflation) etc.

Everybody wants an atm card where they can get as much as they want without earning a dime. ( Just import import on cheap subsidised dollar, sign whatever the contracts without worry you have to pay for it and don't worry about exports).

Last edited:
2. how sustainable is this in a free market ?
There is no hoarding in free market
The problem is not so simple. Basically they are deluded that simply fixing the rupee or SBP injection/money printing can go on for ever.
They get RABID when such things come back to bite them in the ***, and start barking whoever is in the front.

They can not comprehend that it is their exports revenue that did not grow that led to rupee depreciation. It was their votes who elected people that led to this situation. Sab janwar mazay kar rahay thay on subsidised dollar.
It is their votes that elected people to sign those IPP's that resulted in higher energy prices. 'Sab janwar nach rahay thay' when those IPPs were signed.

Government is just a scapegoat. They just don't know that there is a price to pay.

I am starting to feel that one day bakhts will be making fun of us on PDF when these lot will be lining up for US AID packages.

Basically it's a boom and bust cycle. One comes on gives freebies at the expense of state (boom) 'khao aur khiloa' , than the next one has to mop up the shit 'get money from the people what they have eaten and their previous leaders ate' ( IMF, Saudi, depreciation, inflation) etc.

Everybody wants an atm card where they can get as much as they want without earning a dime. ( Just import import on cheap subsidised dollar, sign whatever the contracts without worry you have to pay for it and don't worry about exports).
💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯

Sir, you wrong that people dont know this. They actually know this...just like every junkie in the world knows what the price for a herione fix ...

Hopefully we will find some one to clean the shit in 2028..but regardless doesnt bother me..the more the country remains poorer the better for most of foreign pakistanis or people who hold foreign properties/money

But we still love it and support it.

Back
Top Bottom