What's new

‘Imran Khan is crushing the poor’: anger rises as inflation grips Pakistan

The PTI government has increased petrol prices by Rs 42 per liter in the last three years.
PTI govt produce or sell oil?
37663C86-F023-49D1-B4ED-D25398729BD6.jpeg
0A210F11-389C-4AD5-80EE-4E0277196C35.jpeg

bhai IK promised he is going to eliminate poverty ... na rahain gai poor na rahay gi poverty khatam baat! you guys only want to criticize IK bilawaja
imran khan promised a factory of lies to a large bunch of idiots, who praise him being the sacred donkey,, because sacred cow is already taken,

This is the key statement in your well-written post above that bears repeating, with the observation that this has been exactly the case throughout Pakistan's history. Surely this is not accidental. No one can be that stupid or ignorant.
True that. We have capacity deficits in key domains and little is done to remove these. All of it might shrink down to the quality of human resources our education system produces. Everything each time boils down to it. However, significant investments in the resource-starved education sector could only be made when the size of the pie increases. Exports led growth could give that in the medium term, but to sustain that and rise even higher, you need to invest in an education system that produces quality human resource that drives innovation, could add value to the products we produce, and finally, move to manufacture of things that are going to define the 21st century (ICT hardware and software).

. As much as 28 per cent of Pakistan’s debt is owed to China, which was 9 per cent in 2016.

china will suck us down in his CPEC, TO THE ROCK BOTTOM.

while only few in power , will become billionaires ....

tabdeli wala keerah abi nien marah Norwegian,,!

hire a joker
get a circus,------------- imran n pti

‘Imran Khan is crushing the poor’: anger rises as inflation grips Pakistan
Shah Meer Baloch in Islamabad
Tue 9 Nov 2021 11.02 GMT
On Friday night, 27-year-old Asadullah, who sold old shoes on a cart, set himself on fire in the Pakistani city of Karachi.
Ghani, a relative, blamed the state of an economy where rampant inflation is hitting those least able to cope. In comments to local media, he said Asadullah used to get calls from his wife and parents asking him for money, but he could not afford to pay the rent and meet his own expenses and sending money back home was no longer possible.
“We can’t run our homes, that’s why Asadullah committed suicide,” Ghani said. “I know five more people who are fed up with inflation and want to end their lives because of skyrocketing prices. The government should have mercy and decrease the inflation.”
An economic meltdown is putting the Pakistani prime minister, Imran Khan, under immense pressure and bringing the threat of unrest as record inflation – the fourth highest in the world – pushes the price of sugar higher than petrol.
Before coming to power, Khan had vowed to root out corruption and lift people out of poverty as he promised a new and prosperous Pakistan with the creation of 10m jobs. Instead, after a visit to Saudi Arabia last month, he announced $3bn in financial support from Riyadh.
In an address to the nation last week, Khan blamed the opposition for past mistakes and inflation in the international market for the miseries of the people in Pakistan. He also announced a 120bn-rupee relief package providing subsidies on essential food items.
Khurram Hussain, an economic analyst, said it was not enough. “The package is a drop in the ocean and will do little to help the mass of ordinary people. The pressure on Imran Khan will continue to mount because we have seen further price hikes, such as of fuel and sugar, after the announcement of the package.”
He said inflation was imposing a crushing burden on ordinary people because it comes at a time of high unemployment and stagnant wages. Prices of some essential items, such as fuel and electricity, are unprecedentedly high.
The Pakistan Democratic Movement (PDM), an opposition alliance, has announced a campaign against the government of Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) and the inflation rates the country is witnessing. A long march against inflation was also announced as a part of the campaign from Lahore to Islamabad.
It says ordinary people of the country will struggle to afford basic necessities if prices do not come down.
Two weeks ago, Mohammed Ghufran, 47, a shopkeeper in Mardan, Pakistan’s north-western province, was arrested after he went to a mosque and prayed for cursing the prime minister. Ghufran said he had seen a fall in the number of customers as prices went up. He talked about inflation to daily wage workers, who told him that they could not afford to buy food for their families.
“I rushed to a mosque and announced to the speakers that we should curse Imran Khan,” he told the Guardian. “The prime minister promised a new (Naya) Pakistan and that it would be a welfare state for ordinary people but he has done the opposite. He is crushing the poor.”
Ghufran said he regretted voting for Khan and “everyone I know who voted for him and believed in him” regretted it, too. “People in my neighbourhood supported my calls against Imran Khan after I was released in two days. We believe Imran khan should resign if he can’t control the prices of essential commodities.”
Three years ago, a sack of sugar (50kg) cost about 3,000 rupees (£13) but now it is more than 7,000 rupees (£30). “As he lied to us, I pray God would ask him,” he said.
A government employee, asking to remain anonymous, told the Guardian that the prices of necessary commodities had increased with little increase in income.
The government has failed to control inflation,” he said. “I could run my kitchen for 60,000 rupees (£261) three years ago and now I can’t do it for 90,000 rupees (£393).”

@blueazure @muhammadhafeezmalik @POPEYE-Sailor @Patriot forever @ziaulislam
Shahmeer Baloch a political face of BLA and BRF

As much as 28 per cent of Pakistan’s debt is owed to China, which was 9 per cent in 2016.

china will suck us down in his CPEC, TO THE ROCK BOTTOM.

while only few in power , will become billionaires ....

tabdeli wala keerah abi nien marah Norwegian,,!
Who is responsible for signing disastrous CPEC contracts in 2015? Is it Bughaz Imran?
95DB2D9C-2963-472B-B505-1D22ACAB324B.png
65885CDC-F6AE-4EC4-88D6-65CD7B4E3FB7.jpeg
67A52EF8-C3A1-425B-A8D7-85013F2A4A9A.jpeg

Who is responsible for signing disastrous CPEC contracts in 2015? Is it Bughaz Imran?
View attachment 792126View attachment 792127View attachment 792128

One day in March, 2004, when I was in Peshawar, in northern Pakistan, a firefight broke out in the tribal areas nearby. The newspapers said the Army was fighting Al Qaeda, and had surrounded Ayman al-Zawahiri, bin Laden’s deputy. Zawahiri escaped, but the troops captured a number of Al Qaeda fighters, including Zawahiri’s son Ahmed. The next day, a newspaper bore the headline “ahmed’s talking!” Yet Zawahiri doesn’t have a son named Ahmed. After that day, nothing more was said about Ahmed, but I kept puzzling over that tricked-up episode. I began to wonder, What would happen if the Pakistani military actually captured or killed Al Qaeda’s top leaders? The great flow of dollars would stop, just as it had in Afghanistan after the Soviets limped away. I realized that, despite all the suffering the war on terror had brought to Pakistan, the military was addicted to the money it generated...

and the masses of idiots are fed day and night ,that zardar , and nawaz eat, all the green grass,,, to contrary, its the aabpara boys, ---and pindi boys , who always got the honey pot,

while sharif and zardari, recieved peanut as pals . of . Modus operandi / pindi boys...heists

What manipulations?

Na maloom. :D
True that. We have capacity deficits in key domains and little is done to remove these. All of it might shrink down to the quality of human resources our education system produces. Everything each time boils down to it. However, significant investments in the resource-starved education sector could only be made when the size of the pie increases. Exports led growth could give that in the medium term, but to sustain that and rise even higher, you need to invest in an education system that produces quality human resource that drives innovation, could add value to the products we produce, and finally, move to manufacture of things that are going to define the 21st century (ICT hardware and software).

All that would apply only if the country exists to better the lives of its people. That no longer holds true. The country exists to benefit only a few, by design.

Na maloom. :D

All that would apply only if the country exists to better the lives of its people. That no longer holds true. The country exists to benefit only a few, by design.

in 3 decades , pindi boys , with help of,, s- section/desk of aabpara boys, they eat 40 billion $$$$$$$$$.......that america, gave in help;to fight, terrorists,? hahahah ,

see where the real corruption is.............!

zardari and nawaz were selected , like orphan,s in, pindi boys ashram,,

all the fucking elections have been just a circus, for pakistani 220 million clowns ,

if ur vote realy had power to change,
do you think,
baaz-wala would allow that,

all the fucking elections have been just a circus, for pakistani 220 million clowns ,
Awam could boycott elections in protest but they didn't hence they are responsible for electing selections of establishment 😂

Back
Top Bottom