What's new

Imran Khan: If elected, we’ll create an Islamic welfare state

reminds me of Obama's "yes we can" before the elections...Imran is trying to just emulate it..........90 days is overestimating ones own capabilities....it would take years even if he tried........

With respect to compare IK to Obama is cringingly embarrassing. Obama is dictated to by zionists - and if he steps out of line will get slapped back in place. IK has struggled in the political field and on the whole has served a good 15 odd years learning and fighting for his beliefs. The country is set for a massive landslide in Pakistan and the people i believe will be patient and see the changes due in good time. Obama has been as much use as a fart in a wind. Great disappointed and has simply not delivered on his "yes we can" moto

Lets stop worshiping IK's persona for 2 minutes here and lets talk about his economic policies, he claims to create Pakistan a 'welfare' state, how he intends to do that? He has been in politics for past 15 years, he must have a bloody good plan for that =D please open up the PTI's pandora box and show me the goodies inside.

Pakistan has around 1% income tax compliance rate. Just collecting proper taxes will generate more than enough money -- starting with the feudals.

Obama came out of nowhere in 2007 while IK has been around for sometime

He meant to say he wants to create a Islamic welfare state, e.g a Egalitarian state. Not some Taliban state.

A state in which everybody is free to live their life according to their own beliefs, and free education, free health care etc.

It will not unless the leaders specifically say they will do something to your country. By the way, love the fear
As for the English jab you made at my brother, let me point out a few grammatical errors you made
Firstly, India will be capitalized since it's a proper noun. Secondly, your second sentence should be:
"What happens in your nation will have a effect on the world especially in India."

Thirdly, Pakistan is also a proper noun and has to be capitalized. Fourthly, it should be:
"But Pakistan is not the same/But Pakistan is not in the same situation."

Kindly reply in proper English please.

Bhai,
What happens in our neighbourhood must be our matter of concern as it,in turn will affect us too.

I asked him to reply in English just because i am not really good at hindi.
Thankyou for pointing out my mistakes,since i am from my cell phone such mistakes are sometimes unavoidable. Anyway thankyou my brother.

Bhai,
What happens in our neighbourhood must be our matter of concern as it,in turn will affect us too.

I asked him to reply in English just because i am not really good at hindi.
Thankyou for pointing out my mistakes,since i am from my cell phone such mistakes are sometimes unavoidable. Anyway thankyou my brother.

Quick question. How does the fact that Imran Khan called it an Islamic welfare state make any difference to you?

Then why don't call it secular?

Because there are so many variations on secularism. French secularism is different from Anglo secularism or the Italian variety.

As long as non-Muslim citizens enjoy equal rights, what does it matter where the laws got their inspiration from?

I live in Australia and I fully accept that certain aspects of life here reflect a Christian heritage. There is a public holiday for Easter and Christmas, but not Eid or Deevali or whatever. I don't see a big issue there.

Because his policies will be rooted in Islam

No bro,my point is that,if imru follows islamic policies,every religion will be treated in similiar way making pakistan effectively a secular state.

I'm Mullah minded? That's hilarious. I'm as liberal as anyone but I realise that there is a need for limits. Though really, there should be rules about lack of clothing. You want people to walk around naked?

Naked isnt a constant, it's a variable
for example talibans flogged woman when by mistake her ankle showed - so I'm afraid that kind of naked might be in your mind
Otherwise, atleast bikini should be tolerated

No bro,my point is that,if imru follows islamic policies,every religion will be treated in similiar way making pakistan effectively a secular state.
So if he's following Islamic practices, why not call it an Islamic state and get votes?

Back
Top Bottom